Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

Shebang.tv - Chat & Discussion

Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

RE: Candy Sexton & Chessie Kay LIVE VALENTINES G/G Show In HD Fri 14th Feb
Its a hardcore show, thats why people pay for shebang. Hense "the home of hardcore".... If u like softcore watch the nightshows.... Nobody goes to McDonalds because they want a salad...

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 14-02-2014 17:49 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
14-02-2014 17:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
george lusk Offline
Senior Poster

(14-02-2014 17:46 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  If u like softcore watch the nightshows....

Yes but Candy Sexton isn't on the nightshows.
14-02-2014 18:12
Banned

Because she is being paid by shebang to do hardcore ...

#RODGERS OUT
14-02-2014 19:00
george lusk Offline
Senior Poster

(14-02-2014 19:00 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Because she is being paid by shebang to do hardcore ...

Tintin won't be able to watch her on nightshows then will he?
14-02-2014 19:12
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(14-02-2014 19:12 )george lusk Wrote:  Tintin won't be able to watch her on nightshows then will he?

I ignore his post 90% of the time cause he constantly sticks his nose into comments That has nothing to do with him. Here's an even bigger laugh a while ago in the wrestling thread he got at some 1 because they commented on his opinion & because it was his opinion he had to be right! That means no matter who has an opinion about anything they are wrong & his opinions are the law... BounceBounce

As for hardcore, BS Unleashed is a hardcore webstream & bloody woow it's a Miracle cause in a good part of those shows the girls just do nude posing without playing with them self's...

--------------------------------------

I've an even better comment to post which should settle this 1s & for all But The laugh about it is I didn't type it Post 1460 BounceBounce

I'll watch what i want, when i want and say whatever I want about it, you dont like what im saying then dont reply to me, im not forcing you to read this, if you get butt hurt by it put me on your ignore list... Your not going to be a loss to me...

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 14-02-2014 20:20 by SirAssAlot.)
14-02-2014 19:29
Banned

(14-02-2014 19:29 )Tintin Wrote:   a good part of those shows the girls just do nude posing without playing with them self's...

its not hardcore then....

People buy shebang for Hardcore, thats why people pay for memberships because they want to see hardcore, people who pay for monthly memberships should not be let down and have priority over people like yourself who buys a trial a few times a year.

I'm sure all the guys with monthly memberships agree with me.. if you want to see a girl bending over in doggy doing nothing just watch the free sections and ask for that there...

Stop dragging up irrelevant posts from other threads that have nothing to do with shebang, you seem to have an attitude that if you don't get what you want then nobody should or anybody who thinks different to you is deemed to be bullying you, it's a forum, I commented on shebang, i'd have said the same if it was anybody who posted what you did, so stop acting as if I am targeting you when i'm not.

#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 14-02-2014 21:10 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
14-02-2014 20:38
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(14-02-2014 20:38 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  People buy shebang for Hardcore, thats why people pay for memberships because they want to see hardcore, people who pay for monthly memberships should not be let down and have priority over people like yourself who buys a trial a few times a year.
I'm sure all the guys with monthly memberships agree with me.. if you want to see a girl bending over in doggy doing nothing just watch the free sections and ask for that there...

Stop dragging up irrelevant posts from other threads that have nothing to do with shebang, you seem to have an attitude that if you don't get what you want then nobody should or anybody who thinks different to you is deemed to be bullying you, it's a forum, I commented on shebang, i'd have said the same if it was anybody who posted what you did, so stop acting as if I am targeting you when i'm not.

You have no idea what i'm after your only guessing & starting trouble cause your nothing but a shit stir! You even had no business replying to my post cause all you ever do is start trouble. If you didn't reply to my 1st post none of this would of been said & as for replying to posts you've been warned God know how many times to catch your self on you've even been sin binned for this crap & yet you still wont take the hint. The way your going you'll be gone in a week or so which would be better of for every 1 on here...

Like you said in a previous post (I'll watch what i want, when i want and say whatever I want about it, you dont like what im saying then dont reply to me, im not forcing you to read this, if you get butt hurt by it put me on your ignore list... Your not going to be a loss to me...) Why don't you take your own advice & Don't reply to any of my posts again!

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
(This post was last modified: 14-02-2014 21:25 by SirAssAlot.)
14-02-2014 21:12
Banned

RE: Shebang.tv - Chat & Discussion
What are you even talking about?... I didn't once aim anything offensive at you! all I said was shebang is aimed at the hardcore market "the home of hardcore" and should prioritize their loyal members who take out monthly memberships to see hardcore over the people who occasionally take out a trial.

How the hell can you get upset over that! Like I said I would have replied to your post if it was joe bloggs who wrote it! It has nothing to do with the fact you wrote it, stop playing the victim all the time!

It's a forum, forums are to have opinions and discussions, I have not insulted you in anyway at all so quit with your sly little ways to try get sympathy votes and stop acting as if everything you disagree with is an insult against you because it isn't! grow up.

Im not going to waste anymore of my time replying to you again, not because you told me but simply because I find you impossible to have a civilised conversation with.

#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2014 00:40 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
15-02-2014 00:15
Candy sexton Offline
Junior Poster

(14-02-2014 19:00 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Because she is being paid by shebang to do hardcore ...

Hey... Not too sure what you guys are trying to get at here??? Just wanted to add that I'm not being paid to do hardcore by shebang, I'm now a partner in shebang alongside Amanda... Any questions or comments please feel free to send them my way xxx

Ps... Big things coming in next few months including new studios, new sets, new performers
15-02-2014 04:18
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(15-02-2014 04:18 )Candy sexton Wrote:  Hey... Not too sure what you guys are trying to get at here??? Just wanted to add that I'm not being paid to do hardcore by shebang, I'm now a partner in shebang alongside Amanda... Any questions or comments please feel free to send them my way xxx

Ps... Big things coming in next few months including new studios, new sets, new performers

Thank you for the info Candy xoxo. As for the comments above I totally agree cause he can never keep to his own things / he constantly sticks his nose in were it's not needed or wanted...

As for Fernandez your quick on telling people what to do but yet you constantly stick your nose into comments & post that's nothing to do with you. For 1s in your life take your own advice & stop replying to post that's nothing to do with you. Yeah if a post is directed at you answer it but if not mind you own damn business...

Regarding (i find you impossible to have a civilised conversation with.) Don't make me laugh cause your the 1 that starts this crap All The Time! If you didn't reply to my posts i wouldn't be wasting my time replying to yours so take the damn hint. I don't need or want anything to do with you...

Like you said in a previous post (I'll watch what i want, when i want and say whatever I want about it, you dont like what im saying then dont reply to me, im not forcing you to read this, if you get butt hurt by it put me on your ignore list... Your not going to be a loss to me...) Take your own advice & stop replying to posts / people that don't want or need your info. It's that simple!

(This post was last modified: 15-02-2014 06:20 by SirAssAlot.)
15-02-2014 06:07