Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

Shebang.tv - Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Shebang.tv - Chat & Discussion
I think some people will be relieved to know that it seems Shebang is not owned by BS .

munch1917 came up with a possible explanation why in the Shebang terms and conditions BS was named as the company you're agreement is with when you become a member see below
(09-10-2013 15:10 )munch1917 Wrote:  ^^ shebang is hosted in the UK, so I would say it is certainly under ATVOD jurisdiction.

As for whether it is owned by babestation, I'm not convinced. It wouldn't surprise me if what has actually happened is that they copy/pasted the terms and conditions from that site and simply forgot to change the site name at the appropriate place

I've checked this morning and "The Company" has now been changed from babestation.co.uk to Shebang TV .
So it seems Shebang were a little idle and couldn't be bothered to come up their own terms and condition, but instead copied and pasted the BS terms and condition from the BS website, but forgot to remove BS as the company and insert Shebang laugh.

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
10-10-2013 11:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

To be fair i would copy and paste terms and conditions from somewhere other place, fuck writing that rubbish!

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
11-10-2013 13:14
Banned

(10-10-2013 11:28 )nowhereboy1 Wrote:  I can't believe I didn't check this thread before signing up to this website.

What a joke man, can't believe I was foolish enough to hand my bank details over to something like this. The website is badly designed, the stream goes down constantly, the girls are patronising and their isn't much content worth watching. The lass on the live show last night barely even got her tits out! Then to top if off they still expect you to pay premium rates for phone calls and you need to buy tokens to view certain stuff, is 360 quid a year not enough already?

I want to cancel, can anyone tell me how to do so? I have sent an e-mail to "info@shebang.tv" but I have a funny feeling it will renew anyway and they will take my money.

360 a year? Are you crazy? Just pay 10 when you see something you like and then for a week you can save any other videos on the site you like?

#RODGERS OUT
11-10-2013 13:15
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(10-10-2013 11:28 )nowhereboy1 Wrote:  I want to cancel, can anyone tell me how to do so?

It all depends on the billing service you use. example https://epoch.com/billingsupport you fill in the necessary info & it'll take you to your bills/purchases then all you need to do is click the cancel option.

As for paypal you log into your account & go through your payments till you find the shebang 1 then you click details & you should see a cancel link in there.

----------------------

I'm actually thinking about doing the same cause i'm fed up with the same thing. All toys & bad camera work Plus you don't see much solo ass shows which is a real turn of....

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 13-10-2013 17:54 by SirAssAlot.)
13-10-2013 17:35
Banned

Why has shebang stop updating website with new shows? no updates or new shows for nearly 2 weeks
why is it taking you so long to upload shows?

#RODGERS OUT
07-02-2014 19:06
shebang.tv Offline
shebang

Hello Sorry For The Delay But We Have Just Started Updating Shows From Yesterday Due To A System Issue We Were A Tiny Bit Behind But If You Check There Has Been Some New Shows Uploaded ..

The Home Of Hardcore!!

LIVE Shows - LIVE Webcams - Clips4Sale

Follow on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/shebangtv_live

Models - Producers - Create your profile by emailing: contact@shebang.tv

www.shebang.tv
08-02-2014 00:06
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Banned

Ok cool Smile

#RODGERS OUT
08-02-2014 17:20
cj666 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Shebang's a Rip-Off
(05-10-2013 10:42 )3G Rulez Wrote:  I have been a member of Shebang many times in the past, coming and going, and then waiting for new content to come out.

I decided to cancel 6 months ago because I got bored of the performers. I only really signed up for Amanda and she took a long break during the time I was active on the site.

So last night I decided to re-join, but only wanted the 30 day membership because I still only like the babestation babes on there. Dionne, Camilla, etc.

I thought I'd catch up on what I've missed from past shows, So paid the £30 for the 30 day trial membership. But GUESS WHAT?? £30 for the 30 day membership gets you NOTHING! You still have to buy 10 credits costing £10 each to watch every single past show.

When did this happen? Before membership for Shebang cost you £22 and you got to watch the past shows, which was included in the membership.

Membership gets you nothing on the site. You can't access pics, vids, and only get to see the live shows, which sometimes have issues anyway.

I did pay £10 to watch a past-show, so in total that's £40. Everytime I want to watch a video now It's an additional £10.

Now I'll wait until my payment runs out, and probably won't sign up again. You really think I'm going to pay £10 each time to watch a past show?????? Come on Shebang"!

I'm almost certain you've chosen the wrong membership the last time I was on there I think I might have paid £10 for a week and it gave me all the live shows aswell as all the old library think you have to be a platinum member.
10-02-2014 05:35
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

RE: Shebang's a Rip-Off
(10-02-2014 05:35 )cj666 Wrote:  I'm almost certain you've chosen the wrong membership the last time I was on there I think I might have paid £10 for a week and it gave me all the live shows aswell as all the old library think you have to be a platinum member.

Yes you're right, to access all the old shows you have to be a platinum member. I had a look just now thinking there might be some confusion with what's an offer, but to be fair it is all clearly explained.
10-02-2014 22:51
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

[split] Candy Sexton & Chessie Kay LIVE VALENTINES G/G Show In HD Fri 14th Feb
Seeing the Gorgeous Candy is on tonight i'm thinking on joining the 5 day or 7 day trial but could any of the members tell me what the shows are like plz?

Is it still none stop hardcore from 9pm to 1:30am? Cause if it is i'm not going to bother joining cause that's the reason why i cancelled my subscription in the 1st place...

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 14-02-2014 19:58 by SirAssAlot.)
14-02-2014 17:24