Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

Shebang.tv - Chat & Discussion

blueswin Offline
up the blues

RE: [split] The A-Bomb hits tvx
(01-12-2010 12:06 )blueswin Wrote:  finaly got reply from shebang yesterday(blimey),took my details again,and said will resolve my problems by end of the week.i'm not a hater,just a fucked around fan.guess i'll see if i'm sorted later this week.
shebang did indeed resolve my problems,gained access at last,and it was a great show.keep them cumming amanda!
04-12-2010 03:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

RE: shebang.tv Amanda Rendall
(04-12-2010 02:51 )SheBang Tv Wrote:  Hey everythings sorted out now,,,, like I said we had a few technical problems over the past few weeks in regards to the memberships but its all fixed,, just about everyone who had a problem has now been contacted and had it resolved (although a couple emails bounced so please message me if you still had issues)---

had a great show tonight (last 10 mins is on for free at the mo if you want to check it out) and tomorrow night we have our first main event show from 9pm starring Amanda Rendall and Reede Fox in a way you've never quite seen before ;-) so come check us out and see what its all about....[/align]

shebang x

'and we are sorry to the paying customer we told to fuck off' ???
04-12-2010 11:04
SheBang Tv Offline
Junior Poster

(04-12-2010 11:04 )simplymarko Wrote:  
(04-12-2010 02:51 )SheBang Tv Wrote:  Hey everythings sorted out now,,,, like I said we had a few technical problems over the past few weeks in regards to the memberships but its all fixed,, just about everyone who had a problem has now been contacted and had it resolved (although a couple emails bounced so please message me if you still had issues)---

had a great show tonight (last 10 mins is on for free at the mo if you want to check it out) and tomorrow night we have our first main event show from 9pm starring Amanda Rendall and Reede Fox in a way you've never quite seen before ;-) so come check us out and see what its all about....[/align]

shebang x

'and we are sorry to the paying customer we told to fuck off' ???

I am unsure quite to how that has happened, and yet to see it...... however obviously if this has happened then it is totally unacceptable and our deepest regrets go out about it (I imagine if this did happen then it was in the heat of the moment and i apologise for this)..... I have been in contact with the member involved and hopefully have resolved the situation (although i'll leave it to him to confirm this should he wish)

Don't forget,,, Amanda and Reede tonight live on the site Shy

Shebang xx
04-12-2010 12:30
ARENDALL Offline
Senior Poster

No one was told to fuck off. Where is this so called email that apparently says that. There's no way anyone would be told to fuck so apologies for maybe reading the email wrong xx
04-12-2010 12:34
ARENDALL Offline
Senior Poster

Thankyou all for your calls and sign ups to shebang lady night had an amazing show and Alexandra loved every minute of it. She will be back on Sunday where we will bs doing a g/g section for you.

Tonight I can't wait to fuck Reede Fox live for you all woohoo bring it on!!! You'll get to see what we really get up to on our nights out haha. Bog love to you all xxx
04-12-2010 12:37
SheBang Tv Offline
Junior Poster

Amanda and Reede tonight at www.shebang.tv Tongue from 9pm (GMT)..... we have a few little cheeky preview pictures up on the site to keep you busy in the meantime xx

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 04-12-2010 12:42 by SheBang Tv.)
04-12-2010 12:38
ccteevee Offline
Apprentice Poster

As shebang says apologies have been issued and problems resolved satisfactorily. I'm more than happy with their response and wish them every success with their venture. I'm not one for posting criticism or abuse and I understand how difficult it can be setting up a fledgling business so hopefully we can all move on to posting about the great shows we know Amanda and co are capable of producing.
04-12-2010 13:55
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

thanks for clearing it up ccteevee, theres not that many members who would be so understanding
04-12-2010 14:08
SheBang Tv Offline
Junior Poster

OK heres one more..... www.shebang.tv Big Grin

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

04-12-2010 14:10
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

(04-12-2010 12:37 )ARENDALL Wrote:  Bog love to you all xxx

Does this mean it's going to be a toilet set?

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
04-12-2010 14:33