babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.64 Average

Chat back 960 rant

oopnorth Offline
it's grim

RE: Chat back 960 rant
I for one hope Kylie does a few more night stints even if its only for the first couple of hours. Nice to see her a bit more risque.Smile
09-01-2009 01:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gillespie Offline
Senior Poster

devilish666 Wrote:To show or not to show tits that is the question,last nite things looked ok with that fit blonde whippin her top bollocks out i when away for five mins to make a Horlicks come back and the Bonnie Tyler look-a-like was on fully clothed wtf,some 1 sort it out

Rant #2.. me thinks the director discovered how to mix between 2 cams last nite and got carried away changing cams every other blink,plus the camerman found out how to pan and zoom,makin me feel very unwell

Anyway rant over,im outta here

Oh get rid of that ruddy fake brick wall backdrop

Im sorry but i dont car ewhat anyone else in this thread says (as in didnt even bother to read lol) this is a great post, agree 10000% I dont even know if I like this channel or what its like 80% of the time theres a better channel but that 20% means I always check just incase theres something hot going on.

So, I suppose I'm a breast guy?
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2009 01:58 by gillespie.)
09-01-2009 01:57
mospur Offline
Senior Poster

This channel is garbage, boring and badly organised,

gillespie Wrote:
devilish666 Wrote:To show or not to show tits that is the question,last nite things looked ok with that fit blonde whippin her top bollocks out i when away for five mins to make a Horlicks come back and the Bonnie Tyler look-a-like was on fully clothed wtf,some 1 sort it out

Rant #2.. me thinks the director discovered how to mix between 2 cams last nite and got carried away changing cams every other blink,plus the camerman found out how to pan and zoom,makin me feel very unwell

Anyway rant over,im outta here

Oh get rid of that ruddy fake brick wall backdrop

Im sorry but i dont car ewhat anyone else in this thread says (as in didnt even bother to read lol) this is a great post, agree 10000% I dont even know if I like this channel or what its like 80% of the time theres a better channel but that 20% means I always check just incase theres something hot going on.
09-01-2009 02:00
phallusfungus Away

Well, Brooke's got her funbags out tonight.

He who wears a bullet-proof vest cannot complain if he gets shot in the bollocks.
09-01-2009 02:30
HEX!T Away
Retired

yep and quite nice they are 2 probably the best on the channel, but then again kylie hasent flashed yet

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
09-01-2009 03:17
kasone Offline
Junior Poster

Here is the bonnie tyler lookalike with less clothing on Big Grin

So not sure why she hasn't gone topless on the channel yet

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

09-01-2009 08:25
devilish666 Offline
Senior Poster

phallusfungus Wrote:Well, Brooke's got her funbags out tonight.

Never mind her fun bags,what about her amazing assTongue

It's all in the tongue you know
09-01-2009 11:04
Dreamlander Offline

kasone Wrote:Here is the bonnie tyler lookalike with less clothing on Big Grin

So not sure why she hasn't gone topless on the channel yet

Wow,many thanks for these! Why am I attracted to the girls who don't take their clothes off? Watching her I knew she wanted to,lets hope she does in the future!

Dreamlander
09-01-2009 11:37
killyourself Offline
Master Poster

So what exactly is this new 'show no legs in the daytime shows' policy the channel has now adopted.And to think the twat behind the camera gets paid for this.A babeshow that appears to have gone politically correct,showing legs is inappropriate.
Pathetic.

Freek on a leash
09-01-2009 17:05
HEX!T Away
Retired

no m8 i think aprils little teas the otherday where she flashed her tit b4 the watershed may have give the production staff a little scare. ofcom are pure cunts when it comes to stuff like this, so they may just be being extra cautous just in case. look at it this way if they dont give wankers a show in the afternoon then theres no reason for them to call and dont put the girls in a compromising situation, its all well and good doing a tease but go to far and the caller gets the wrong idea and phones up expecting more. so they tame it down and then the girls can just talk normaly about everyday things, give dating advice, that kind of shite.

anyway there is now a night show where the girls get em out and do the little ohh's and ahhs for thoughs that want it, so why not have a tamer show in the afternoon, yes have the leg shots but constantly upskirting the girls on the day show sends the wrong messages.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
09-01-2009 18:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV