Free month when clicking this link

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Lori Buckby - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion

Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Breaking News !! Lori Buckby Joins Elite
Bless! Rammy has a stalker. Big Laugh I know this is one Elite TV girl that I'll never call. Fingers crossed she won't be on this channel for very long. [Image: smiley.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2010 20:22 by Chilly.)
05-11-2010 20:21
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

disgaree here aston completely Lori stole from me too as i too am a taxpayer but there are more worse things that are done by people (famous and non famous) compared to what lori has done and yet they are allowed 2nd chances and feel lori deserves a 2nd chance too. she was correctly convicted and is paying back the money she wrongly claimed and that should be the end of it and doesnt deserve to be punished again by people not giving her a chance, boycotting her and are wishing her the worse.

and simplymarko id be saying the same if the person was not a young woman stripping off

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2010 20:29 by Rammyrascal.)
05-11-2010 20:26
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

just because there are worse things people have done, doesnt make it right, when there are people who genuinely need benefits and struggling to get by, i have no sympathy for someone taking home £300 a night a scrounging for more
05-11-2010 20:28
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(05-11-2010 20:21 )Chilly Wrote:  Bless! Rammy has a stalker. Big Laugh I know this is one Elite TV girl that I'll never call. Fingers crossed she won't be on this channel for very long. [Image: smiley.jpg]

i couldnt agree more with this, i hope its a short stay for her
05-11-2010 20:29
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(05-11-2010 20:28 )simplymarko Wrote:  just because there are worse things people have done, doesnt make it right, when there are people who genuinely need benefits and struggling to get by, i have no sympathy for someone taking home £300 a night a scrounging for more

I agree its not right what lori has done claiming money she wasnt entitled to and she was correctly punished for it but she doesnt deserve to be effectively punished again and is entitled to be allowed to move on with her life as best as she can both privately and professionally. Lori has suffered enough already

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2010 20:38 by Rammyrascal.)
05-11-2010 20:32
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

To be honest i'm not really bothered what Lori has done , there's a hell of a lot of people in this world done a lot worse things than Lori , but is signing Lori up and all the baggage that she brings with her harming the good name and reputation of Elite ? do Elite want to be saddled with a reputation for employing benefit cheats ? . i still think Lori is a good performer tho but she's just to like the girls they already have.

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
05-11-2010 20:34
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Will you being showing your support by giving her a call, Rammy?
05-11-2010 20:34
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

but also rammy we are entitled to our views about her, in light of her behaviour
05-11-2010 20:35
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(05-11-2010 20:32 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(05-11-2010 20:28 )simplymarko Wrote:  just because there are worse things people have done, doesnt make it right, when there are people who genuinely need benefits and struggling to get by, i have no sympathy for someone taking home £300 a night a scrounging for more

agree its not right what lori has done claiming money she wasnt entitled to and she was correctly punished for it but she doesnt deserve to be punished again and is entitled to be allowed to carry on with her life as best as she can both privately and professionally. Lori has suffered enough

To my knowledge Rammy, I believe she had a fine for it. She won't do that again.

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
05-11-2010 20:35
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Pesonally I couldn't care that she broke the law (who the hell hasn't?) I'm more bothered about the girls that was let go only to be replaced by somebody who's aim for the year seems to be, to be on every channel going.
05-11-2010 20:38
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles