Free month when clicking this link

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Lori Buckby - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion

RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

RE: Breaking News !! Lori Buckby Joins Elite
Strange to me, Elite have just off-loaded Cali Garcia & Hannah Prentice, presumably because of return of former Elite Girls & overstaffed as a result, so if Lori is now at Elite, who's next for the push...???annoyedannoyed

And whatever anyone thinks about why Elite should or shouldn't employ her,
......... my view is still that for her it's a bad move, I think a return to Babestation would have been a much better choice, but what do we know about it.....???

05-11-2010 17:32
Find all posts by this user
DanniPandemos Offline
Master Poster

(05-11-2010 17:26 )general drago Wrote:  what so pedos and rapists deserve a second chance aswell?

What's that got to do with anything?

I don't buy into this business of a 'second chance'. It's up to courts to decide on punishments. Once the punishment's been served, that's the end of it.

Lori's conviction has precisely fuck all to with her TV work. It's entirely irrelevant.

Danni Pandemos
http://pandemos.net/webcams/
Live femdom and fetish webcams with free text chat
05-11-2010 17:33
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

taking away the cheating scumness of her character, her performances are camillaesque now no variety to it at all. Shes not needed at all by elite and i can think of 10-20 girls better suited to elite.

And to think hannah p was given the boot so lori could come in fo shame
05-11-2010 18:20
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i know some people dont like that lori is now at elite and respect these comments, but this is no excuse for calling her a cheating scumbag or scum. you wouldnt like someone called you scum or scumbag. Yes lori has done wrong, but to keep attacking her with comments like this is not right. also you dont know her side of the story, only what was reported in the press

i personally am lookin forward to seeing lori on elite and hope she does well

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2010 18:31 by Rammyrascal.)
05-11-2010 18:25
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(05-11-2010 18:25 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  i know some people dont like that lori is now at elite and respect these comments, but this is no excuse for calling her a cheating scumbag or scum. you wouldnt like someone called you scum or scumbag. Yes lori has done wrong, but to keep attacking her with comments like this is not right. also you dont know her side of the story, only what was reported in the press

I'm totally with you on this one Rammy, she may have done wrong, but the press have hyped it up something chronic. Be interesting what she can achieve at EliteTV and whether her friend HANNAH MAC joins her. Come to think of it Rammy, it's like their circumstances feel like they have to be work colleagues albeit on opposite shifts. LORI will be fine on EliteTV, fit in well and above all make a very large sum of money for EliteTV. Aswell as that Rammy, she can tell a story in her performance and she is total filth on the phones as I've heard on the recorded calls thread. She'll be a fine signing I know it mate.Smile

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
05-11-2010 18:43
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(05-11-2010 16:51 )tsurugi Wrote:  Still an awful signing. Taking away the fact she is a benefit cheating scumbag you know what you can expect from her pulling silly unsexy faces.....stupid annoying fake ass voice on the mic and will just get naked and get into the same two postions all night long. Elite already have too many girls that rely on the naked factor so why the hell do they need anymore?

Surely people want something different not the same kinda performance from every girl night after night.

I would have been perfectly happy to have her back at Babestation, where she was always entertaining.
From a technical viewpoint, "she is a benefit cheat..." (above) should actually be "she was a benefit cheat..." Smile
05-11-2010 19:03
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

(05-11-2010 18:25 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ...... also you dont know her side of the story, only what was reported in the press.

Correct. I have it on good authority that this whole situation was a "Lee Harvey Oswald" style fit up by the Coalition Government, used as "political spin" to promote cuts to benefits.
05-11-2010 19:04
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(05-11-2010 17:33 )DanniPandemos Wrote:  
(05-11-2010 17:26 )general drago Wrote:  what so pedos and rapists deserve a second chance aswell?

What's that got to do with anything?

I don't buy into this business of a 'second chance'. It's up to courts to decide on punishments. Once the punishment's been served, that's the end of it.

Lori's conviction has precisely fuck all to with her TV work. It's entirely irrelevant.

Sorry but I strongly disagree, I think it’s highly relevant and the connection is pretty clear to me.

Her entire job is to try to entice people to phone her and make money for herself and the channel that she is working for. The fact is that she was found guilty of ripping off, through her benefit cheating, those same people who she is trying to encourage spending money by phoning in, texting in etc.

As a taxpayer myself I certainly don’t want to watch a woman who cheated money out of me trying to encourage me to part with my money by performing on a babe channel.

I couldn’t care less whether she is the greatest performer in the world or not; when she appears on screen neither Lori nor Elite will be getting a penny out of me.

Terrible signing by Jamie IMO.

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2010 19:21 by Pedro*.)
05-11-2010 19:05
Ro1982 Offline
Posting Machine

Great news shes joinin gorgeous lookin great performer with an amazin ass
05-11-2010 19:08
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(05-11-2010 18:54 )tsurugi Wrote:  
(05-11-2010 18:43 )ledders69 Wrote:  
(05-11-2010 18:25 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  i know some people dont like that lori is now at elite and respect these comments, but this is no excuse for calling her a cheating scumbag or scum. you wouldnt like someone called you scum or scumbag. Yes lori has done wrong, but to keep attacking her with comments like this is not right. also you dont know her side of the story, only what was reported in the press

I'm totally with you on this one Rammy, she may have done wrong, but the press have hyped it up something chronic. Be interesting what she can achieve at EliteTV and whether her friend HANNAH MAC joins her. Come to think of it Rammy, it's like their circumstances feel like they have to be work colleagues albeit on opposite shifts. LORI will be fine on EliteTV, fit in well and above all make a very large sum of money for EliteTV. Aswell as that Rammy, she can tell a story in her performance and she is total filth on the phones as I've heard on the recorded calls thread. She'll be a fine signing I know it mate.Smile

If you're not haz then i am "scrooge" off that sony advert and should get my arse over to the electrical store.

you cant go till monday as its not open on weekends.

and haz just gave himself away there poorly.

and rammy the press covered the basic facts she did what she did, and i agree fully with what pedro said
05-11-2010 19:28
Thread Closed 

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles