Free month when clicking this link

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Lori Buckby - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion

alexxxi Away
G.O.N.E

RE: Breaking News !! Lori Buckby Joins Elite
I dont know about this.... I just dont see lori at elite. only way to find out is when she does her nightshift and see how things go! Maybe elite has more surprises up their sleeve.....
04-11-2010 23:51
Find all posts by this user
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

i think there must be someone with really crap handwriting at Elite, the note left by the telephone clearly was meant to say 'GET TORI, WHATEVER IT TAKES' but someone cannot make out a T from an L
04-11-2010 23:53
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

I was totally surprised when I read this news! Lori was "the other crowd's" best talent IMO and would have thought that they would have fought tooth and nail to keep her. Elite have obviously made her an offer that she couldn't refuse. She is going to bring viewers with her from her former channel and that's gotta hurt them, bigtime. I'm sure Lori will fit in well with Elite and can't wait for Caty to show her the ropes! Smile
04-11-2010 23:58
gavlcfc10 Away
Posting Machine

Danica, Cali and Hannah out ........ Lori in???? WTF???

Agree with that, getting rid of Hannah is a big mistake
05-11-2010 00:00
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I think it is a fantastic move for Lori herself being on another top channel , but will it be good for Elite ? , i don't think Lori is one of the top girls for attracting callers and Elite have already got enough of them , when she worked on the Cellcast shows especially before the channel went out on freeview Lori looked to be struggling for calls , they always used the girl caller gimmick when Lori was on or put her on some 2-4-1s , also people mentioned on this forum when Lori worked on Bangbabes that Lori never seemed to get has many calls as the other girls , what Elite want is a girl that is different to what they have already got and one that guarantees them calls , Lori is to similar to girls they have already got , she will put on good shows , she will bounce around all over the sets and get naked , but is this style going to bring the calls back to Elite ? only time will tell .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
05-11-2010 00:08
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

I do not know how good Lori Buckby is her name is not very sexy but still give her time.If she comes up with show's
like DANICA ( now that name is sexy) i.e. The BENCH,The Fur Coat and the 3 2-4-1s with Caty she will be OK,but if
Lori is just going to lie on a bed naked with her hand thong between her legs which is becomming the norm for ELITE
then it's a total waste . I see Ashley is on again love the girl ,and since she launch her new breasts it seems like she
is on every night to cover for the lack of girls,Ashley needs a rest a couple of weeks on the dayshow before she becomes
over exposed and a turn off .
05-11-2010 00:27
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Terrible news nice to know benefit cheating scum is now considered to be "Elite". Is jamie mental getting rid of cali,hannah,danica and thorne and bringing lorry buckerby in?

What next getting rid of mica,charlie and caty and bringing amanda rendal in bladewave

She should have just jogged the fuck on and rejoined babestation....liars,cheats and thiefs are more than welcome at cellcastRolleyes
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2010 03:29 by tsurugi.)
05-11-2010 01:06
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

What the fuck is going on at Elite as my good freind tsu says they get rid of good talent and replace with LORI Sad,

The girl with the worst face expressions ever!
05-11-2010 01:15
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Here's a profile pic they can use on the Elite TV site. See, I do like to help out when I can. Big Grin

[Image: 71l.jpg]
05-11-2010 01:30
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

(04-11-2010 23:51 )alexxxi Wrote:  only way to find out is when she does her nightshift and see how things go! Maybe elite has more surprises up their sleeve.....

I must admit my first reaction at this news was that it was a jigsaw piece in some grand plan as yet unrevealed.
It has the feeling of the initial wave of a new look to things, not the full picture...

Two thoughts spring to mind about possible elements of this 'big picture'
The most obvious being a possible 'slowly boiled' and epic return strike on an adversary who'd played something similar earlier in the year..
Less obviously, the idea of an 'Elite' perspective on certain girls... ie seeing the bigger picture re the value of these lassies beyond ephemeral judgements and their 'assigned baggage'..

Both of these thoughts point, oddly, towards Elite's lost daughter out swirling in the vortex... a certain Ms Lovato
05-11-2010 01:41
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles