Free month when clicking this link

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Lori Buckby - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Lori Buckby - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion
disagree yes lori is a very good babe, but disagree elite isnt dull the nights she isnt on, elite have lots of good night babes as well as lori, only praising lori because she goes naked which is your usual forte

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2011 09:31 by Rammyrascal.)
25-11-2011 09:27
Find all posts by this user
mr red nose Offline
Senior Poster

I agree rammy, as you know I am a Lori fan, but there are a number of other girls who are very good.
25-11-2011 09:30
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

lori is great but so too are many of the other girls i think they all do a great job for elite
25-11-2011 12:38
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(25-11-2011 09:27 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  disagree yes lori is a very good babe, but disagree elite isnt dull the nights she isnt on, elite have lots of good night babes as well as lori, only praising lori because she goes naked which is your usual forte

Rammy disagree's with me, theres a fucking surprise Big Laugh each to their own I suppose, you may be happy with nice shows and nice models giving nice performances but I prefer Lori and her naked ass shaking it all over and giving us a performance that is more apt for a night show which is not nice but hot and sexy, nice shows for me are boring and like watching paint dry which is exactly what Lori Buckby's shows are not, all credit to the model, she is the big differerence between a nice show and a naughty, hot and sexy one, roll on 11PM for those tight panties to be ripped off her glorious hot, sexy body Big Grin
25-11-2011 19:26
madjack Offline
Senior Poster

Lori is the difference,yes there are some very good girls on elite but their performances are very similar.Can you imagine Lily Roma or Dionne Daniels bouncing off the walls like a smurf on speed
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2011 01:17 by madjack.)
26-11-2011 01:16
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes Lori is proving once more again why she is the number 1 babe at Elite at the moment, Lori is clearly head and shoulders above the rest and is the only one at present who actually offers something different, no doubt Rammy will once again disagree with me, but I'm not exactly a massive fan of Kelly Bell but neither do I go on her thread and be critical of Rammy's views, I am on here to discuss the undisputed talents of Lori Buckby and nothing else Cool
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2011 01:56 by Scottishbloke.)
26-11-2011 01:55
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

whilst lori is a very good night babe she is not head and shoulders above the rest of the elite nightbabes and all the elite babes offer something different not just lori. just cause lori goes naked doesnt make her the no1 babe at elite and is not the only babe to offer something different. there is more to being a good babeshow babe than going naked

Piper Niven Superfan
26-11-2011 02:46
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Rammy the type of model Lori is like the type of models this channel had in 2010, sorry to say it but a babe that only does topless like most of the Elite babes doesn't get my vote, not only does Lori get naked but she moves around unlike some who just stay still like a corpse, like I've previously stated Elite are putting on far too many nicey nice shows but deride any kind of erotism which is exactly what Lori offers when she get's her kit off, I mean FFS it's an Adult Late Night Show and we need more models like Lori and less like the current crop of the nicey nice show, topless only brigade, also just to let you know this thread is devoted to Lori so obviously opinions are going to be biased as I'd expect the same from the Kelly Bell Thread, afterall you are her number one fanboy as you state, oh sorry, now it's Victoria, good to see you remain loyal, Isn't it Big Laugh
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2011 03:31 by Scottishbloke.)
26-11-2011 03:19
Intense1 Offline
Banned

(25-11-2011 04:38 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Without Lori onscreen Elite has been dull, tonights show can't come soon enough, if it wasn't for Lori Elite would be just another run of the mill channels as her absence has been noticed Cool

I agree, without Lori Elite is dull. But we shouldn't blame the other models. We need to blame the producers for being so intimidated by Ofcom that this is how they are now directing the girls to perform. Lori, too, is being restricted; but it is just because she is so vivacious and naturally energetic, that she gets a little more leeway.

So, believe me when I tell you, that it is the producers who are making the girls appear to be so dull (one producer in particular); by directing them to be this way... This one particular producer - who is on again tonight - is a limp-wristed drama-queen who makes the girls look bad because of his spineless antics. Whenever he is on, the girls are like cardboard cut-outs, and the camera runs for cover at the drop of a hat.

He should get the most blame for the girls being so dull!!
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2011 04:55 by Intense1.)
26-11-2011 04:38
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(26-11-2011 03:19 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Rammy the type of model Lori is like the type of models this channel had in 2010, sorry to say it but a babe that only does topless like most of the Elite babes doesn't get my vote, not only does Lori get naked but she moves around unlike some who just stay still like a corpse, like I've previously stated Elite are putting on far too many nicey nice shows but deride any kind of erotism which is exactly what Lori offers when she get's her kit off, I mean FFS it's an Adult Late Night Show and we need more models like Lori and less like the current crop of the nicey nice show, topless only brigade, also just to let you know this thread is devoted to Lori so obviously opinions are going to be biased as I'd expect the same from the Kelly Bell Thread, afterall you are her number one fanboy as you state, oh sorry, now it's Victoria, good to see you remain loyal, Isn't it Big Laugh

im still loyal to kelly bell, just cause victoria has joined doesnt mean ive changed regarding kelly. but what has that got to do with lori and em im not biased against lori, ive said several times that i like lori and she is one of elite's top babes because she puts 110% into all her shows so that's shot down your opinion im biased against lori im not, when lori joined elite, she got a lot of flack and i stuck up for her

all ive been saying is that youve put lori above the other elite babes just cause she goes naked which is unfair, there is more to being a good babeshow babe than going naked

we all know why elite are putting on "nicey nicey" shows as you call it and the decision is working as elite are generally left alone by ofcom now

Piper Niven Superfan
26-11-2011 10:53
Thread Closed 

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles