babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

How to create the perfect 2-4-1 feature?

mikeboob Offline
Senior Poster

How to create the perfect 2-4-1 feature?
I dunno about anyone else but for me the whole babe channel thing now tends to focus in on 2-4-1s. Largely static solo models don't really hold my attention with one or two notable exceptions (hi Dannii!). Watching Becky and Rachel last night for a while my mind wandered on to how to develope the best possible twosome action without incurring "the Wrath of Ofkhan"

1 Two girls who are compatible and comfortable with each other (okay thats obvious but nonetheless true)

2 with reference to the above, two girls who are contrasting enough to bring something seperate to the party. One could be the 'dominant' partner or one could be physically more imposing - ie think of Elites Alice Goodwin who is strapping paired with Hannah Martin who is quite petite.

3 The set. I always prefer a proper dressed set which allows movement such as seen on Lucy and Danniis Bang Babes Wednesday slot or the Elite office set. This allows the girls to interact with the set elements as much as each other. The typical "three curtain walls set" offers little room for movement or improvised action.

4 Lights and Camera. Good lighting and an alert camerman are vital, last night watching Becky and Rachel the framing at times was far too broad when it needed to be up close and personal to reflect the action. Wide shots are fine when the girls are in parrallel, side by side but when they lock bodies its time for a closer view while remembering the OSG is taking up the lowest 30% of the screen.

5 On screen actions. I have no idea how much prep work is done for a 2-4-1 and I have no idea what the girls are comfy with, beyond what I've seen thus far. We all know that OFCOM have their own views, that said it should be possible to get hot 'n bothered without ending up in their note book. With this in mind I'd have more "clothed/semi-clothed action" Lucy/Dannii have shown how effective this can be, getting handful of boob within a tight blowse and such like. A good deep smooch and tongues go a long way as well to raising the temperature without any flesh being exposed as does neck and leg action. Not sure how the swapping of fluids might go down, I remember Amanda being quite open to a "shock" spitting moment when she was still on 906/909/910.

6 Duration, this might be tricky from a money/rostering angle but I'd keep the 2-4-1s quite short and sweet. No more than 2 hours and indeed maybe less than that. A good for 2-4-1 should be quite fast moving and intense after a 'quiet' start but clearly that could be difficult unless you arrange things so the girls are on seperate channels before/after and thus getting a decent amount of screen time.

Just reading that back it looks like I'm a frustrated would-be channel
owner or director! :Wink

Any thoughts to add?
01-11-2010 13:14
Find all posts by this user
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: How to create the perfect 2-4-1 feature?
Fuck all that, just make sure Caty Cole is one of the babes involved in the 2-4-1. Big Grin Put that girl with any other babe, and you just know it'll being fucking awesome! Can't we just clone Caty? Wink
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2010 13:21 by Chilly.)
01-11-2010 13:20
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(01-11-2010 13:20 )Chilly Wrote:  Fuck all that, just make sure Caty Cole is one of the babes involved in the 2-4-1. Big Grin Put that girl with any other babe, and you just know it'll being fucking awesome! Can't we just clone Caty? Wink

Was just about to say the same thing.

And to the OP if you need that massive list of things to enjoy a 2-4-1? then you're obviously Gay. . . . .Just saying
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2010 04:14 by gazfc.)
03-11-2010 03:27
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
mikeboob Offline
Senior Poster

Obviously not gay, just demanding.
03-11-2010 12:01
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

The perfect 2-4-1 is rather impossible since Offcom is stiil in charge and feeling the need to fine every channel, since they can't make money anywhere else.

Like others have said, Caty Cole is incredible in a 2-4-1, as is Amanda Rendall, Dani Harwood and Lucy Summers. Charlie O'Neal as well. I don't mind if they aren't nude for the whole show, but there needs to be some uncensored nudity for once, to really make it special. Can you imagine how nice it would be to come home from work, turn on the TV and see two women fully nude without being censored for a change? It would be terrific! Doesn't seem like that will ever happen, as vaginas are just too disgusting and offensive, and harmful to the world in general, as Offcom would lead us to believe. Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2010 23:38 by mrmann.)
04-11-2010 23:36
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV