babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Storm - Credit Card Service

mahnyard Offline
Senior Poster

Storm - Credit Card Service
I registered to the channel by card, and not only did it take away a whopping 40 euros, but apparently it sutomatically renews every month. how do i cancel the subscription so it doesn't renew itself a second time.
Any help would be appreciated.
31-10-2010 02:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

RE: How do i cancel the credit card subscription?
(31-10-2010 02:46 )mahnyard Wrote:  I registered to the channel by card, and not only did it take away a whopping 40 euros, but apparently it sutomatically renews every month. how do i cancel the subscription so it doesn't renew itself a second time.
Any help would be appreciated.

It says on the terms page on Club Paradiso website that it is https://epoch.com/en/index.html that handle's the card payments.
So you should be able to cancel the subscription through there.
31-10-2010 03:05
mahnyard Offline
Senior Poster

(31-10-2010 03:05 )TammysNo1Fan Wrote:  It says on the terms page on Club Paradiso website that it is https://epoch.com/en/index.html that handle's the card payments.
So you should be able to cancel the subscription through there.

Thanks. Its a great start. but the only information i have is my card number. I wasn't asked for an email address, no username and no member id, just an account number. The help phone number that was sent to my phone from paradiso is invalid, and seems to be missing a digit.
31-10-2010 03:17
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Although they have a "join" page on their website, their members area isn't yet active. All you can do at the moment is sign up to receive email newsletters and be informed when it is live.

So, what have you joined? Where did you join?

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
31-10-2010 03:28
mahnyard Offline
Senior Poster

(31-10-2010 03:28 )skateguy Wrote:  Although they have a "join" page on their website, their members areas isn't yet active. All you can do at the moment is sign up to receive email newsletters and be informed when it is live.

So, what have you joined? Where did you join?

the channel 966 with a credit card. by phone.
31-10-2010 03:34
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(31-10-2010 03:34 )mahnyard Wrote:  the channel 966 with a credit card. by phone.

I'm still not sure what service you've purchased - they don't appear to have any regular subscription services besides a £4 per week picture service (which you can cancel by texting "STOP" to 83123).

The previously mentioned EPOCH details are for their yet to be launched website members content, so aren't relevant to you. They do however have a couple of customer services numbers on their terms page. I'd suggest you call either those or the phone number you originally called when you subscribed, to cancel whatever it is you've signed up to.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
31-10-2010 03:44
mahnyard Offline
Senior Poster

(31-10-2010 03:44 )skateguy Wrote:  
(31-10-2010 03:34 )mahnyard Wrote:  the channel 966 with a credit card. by phone.

I'm still not sure what service you've purchased - they don't appear to have any regular subscription services besides a £4 per week picture service (which you can cancel by texting "STOP" to 83123).

The previously mentioned EPOCH details are for their yet to be launched website members content, so aren't relevant to you. They do however have a couple of customer services numbers on their terms page. I'd suggest you call either those or the phone number you originally called when you subscribed, to cancel whatever it is you've signed up to.

Thank you very much. Il give that a try.
Just one more question, if that didn't work, and i canceled that debit card and asked for a new one with a new card number and everything, im assuming they would no longer be able to make charges to my card?
31-10-2010 11:29
GeezerGeezer Offline
Banned

(31-10-2010 11:29 )mahnyard Wrote:  

Just one more question, if that didn't work, and i canceled that debit card and asked for a new one with a new card number and everything, im assuming they would no longer be able to make charges to my card?

No, they can keep taking money from the old card - there's little you can do except persuade them to stop, or convince your card issuer that it's an unauthorised transaction.
(This post was last modified: 31-10-2010 16:00 by GeezerGeezer.)
31-10-2010 16:00
kissit Offline
Junior Poster

(31-10-2010 16:00 )GeezerGeezer Wrote:  
(31-10-2010 11:29 )mahnyard Wrote:  

No, they can keep taking money from the old card - there's little you can do except persuade them to stop, or convince your card issuer that it's an unauthorised transaction.

The numbers to unsubscribe from the credit card service are on the bottom of the TV screen!

If you're in Ireland you need to phone 0818286220

If you're in the UK 08702119899
31-10-2010 19:52
mahnyard Offline
Senior Poster

RE: How Do I Cancel The Credit Card Subscription?
Thank you all for the great help. I got it sorted out. Very much appreciated.
02-11-2010 00:09

Click here to watch Babestation TV