Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

BBW Honey - Night Shows! :) x

BBWHoney Offline
BBW Honey Returns!

BBW Honey - Night Shows! :) x
Hey Boys and Girls,

LIVE XXX will be back on your screens from 1st November and I will be there on the following dates:-

Thursday 4th November 2010 9pm - 5am

Sunday 7th November 2010 9pm - 5am

Tuesday 9th November 2010 9pm – 5am

Wednesday 10th November 2010 9pm – 5am

Sunday 14th November 2010 9pm - 5am

Hope to catch you there!

Much love,

BBW Honey xx

P.S. I have also posted this under LIVE XXX but as it is currently showing as closed I thought I would post here too Smile x
28-10-2010 17:17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
dublinlad Offline
Junior Poster

RE: BBW Honey - Night Shows! :) x
Welcome, Honey,

Always good to see more curvy goddesses on the screens, especially a big natural goddess like you!

I was just going to ask if you'll be doing night shows; looks like November will be magic for all red-blooded chubby chasers :-)
29-10-2010 17:34
Find all posts by this user
bbwfan2010 Offline
Junior Poster

I look forward to watching you gorgeous.

I love em big and i love em sexy
29-10-2010 17:56
BBWHoney Offline
BBW Honey Returns!

Thank you for your lovely comments boys! Oh yes I am so excited about getting on the night show, filth is my middle name and DAM do I wanna share it Smile

Much love xxx
29-10-2010 19:11
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Thanks for the info Honey , i will definitely be checking the show out , but i am a little confused to who will be running the show , is it Cellcast because i thought that the last time Live XXX was transmitted it was a Cellcast channel , and Live XXX is currently in the section with the other Cellcast shows that are no longer transmitting , also if it is Cellcast will it be on freeview , or have i got the wrong Live xxx show .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
29-10-2010 20:32
BBWHoney Offline
BBW Honey Returns!

(29-10-2010 20:32 )mr mystery Wrote:  Thanks for the info Honey , i will definitely be checking the show out , but i am a little confused to who will be running the show , is it Cellcast because i thought that the last time Live XXX was transmitted it was a Cellcast channel , and Live XXX is currently in the section with the other Cellcast shows that are no longer transmitting , also if it is Cellcast will it be on freeview , or have i got the wrong Live xxx show .

Hey babe!

Really pleased to hear you will be watching Smile it appears I may have made a mix up and apparently it is called livexxxbabes, sorry about that when I was told about it I was just told live xxx hence the post name Huh but hope you will be able to tune in and catch some hot fun Smile xxx Heart
29-10-2010 21:13
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(29-10-2010 21:13 )BBWHoney Wrote:  Hey babe!

Really pleased to hear you will be watching Smile it appears I may have made a mix up and apparently it is called livexxxbabes, sorry about that when I was told about it I was just told live xxx hence the post name Huh but hope you will be able to tune in and catch some hot fun Smile xxx Heart

Yes Honey i will still be able to tune in , i thought you may have got the name slightly wrong so thought better ask you , any way looking forward to seeing you on "Livexxxbabes Smile xxx

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
29-10-2010 21:26
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Welcome Honey and thanks for the info about the shows. Always a pleasure to see more BBW's. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
30-10-2010 12:36
BBWHoney Offline
BBW Honey Returns!

Thank you guys, its lovely to have your support and I hope you will enjoy the show Smile xx
31-10-2010 15:52
brit100 Offline
Senior Poster

(31-10-2010 15:52 )BBWHoney Wrote:  Thank you guys, its lovely to have your support and I hope you will enjoy the show Smile xx

Were you on on 4th Nov? I tuned in at random times but never saw you Sad

If you were I must have just timed things badly or you must have been on a channel that I cant access on a freesat manual tune.

I did catch your last 10 minutes this morning Heart

My Current Faves:
Cherry Delainey, BBWHoney, Rebecca Ryder, Vixen, Sydney James
05-11-2010 21:39
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66