michelle thorne

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

Why Kelly shouldn't do nights!

speedybert Away
Posting Machine

RE: Why Kelly shouldn't do nights!
(27-10-2010 16:58 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  kelly only doing one dayshow every 1-2 weeks is because of her commitments outside the pad. untill kelly says otherwise, i think the night shows will happen. agree though she would be a great addition to elite and her and jamie get on well i believe

I admire your conviction Rammy but she hasn't actually visited this forum in 6 weeks ,her silence is deafening.Which ,busy or not is very unusual for her........

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
27-10-2010 17:35
Find all posts by this user
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

REASON FOR KELLY TO DO THE NIGHTSHOW : 1) SHE WANTS TO!

REASON FOR KELLY NOT TO DO THE NIGHTSHOW : 2) SHE DOESN'T WANT TO!

Simples Big Grin
27-10-2010 17:42
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(27-10-2010 17:42 )astonv1 Wrote:  REASON FOR KELLY TO DO THE NIGHTSHOW : 1) SHE WANTS TO!

REASON FOR KELLY NOT TO DO THE NIGHTSHOW : 2) SHE DOESN'T WANT TO!

Simples Big Grin

So which one's right...? Smile I'm confused.... Big Grin

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
27-10-2010 18:27
Charlemagne Offline

So is she doing them or not.
She said that she was going to do them when the sets built.

They could have built the Eastenders set in the time its taken.

Or has she changed her mind Sad
27-10-2010 18:33
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(27-10-2010 18:33 )Charlemagne Wrote:  So is she doing them or not.
She said that she was going to do them when the sets built.

They could have built the Eastenders set in the time its taken.

Or has she changed her mind Sad

I think she's changed her mind.

Her last login was 14/09/2010

She's been on the Pad since then and has posted in the past when she has been on her breaks during a show so i don't buy the 'very busy' excuse.

As for the sets on these shows they look as though they take about 5 minutes to knock up with MDF and Tommy Walsh in attendance.You only need to see the battered state of some of the sofas and flooring to see that they spend the bare minimum on sets.After all first and foremost it's all about the calls received and generating revenue for the company not building superstructures for individuals.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
28-10-2010 10:06
TheAvenger125 Offline
Apprentice Poster

I wonder if Kelly has been censored in some way based on the fact she had her tits out all day on her last show? Afterall we do know Bang Media have been in trouble alot because of some of its content! Either that, she is bored with the babe channels or is about to swap stations?!
28-10-2010 22:42
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(28-10-2010 22:42 )TheAvenger125 Wrote:  I wonder if Kelly has been censored in some way based on the fact she had her tits out all day on her last show? Afterall we do know Bang Media have been in trouble alot because of some of its content! Either that, she is bored with the babe channels or is about to swap stations?!
I was wondering that myself , she was supposed to have been on the pad last Tuesday but never showed up , on her last pad show she said she would be definitely be on last Tuesday , i don't think this night show is ever going to happen , Kelly may even be another of the girls "let go" by Bangmedia , with them loosing the air time for Ch 915 and showing daytime recordings it looks like they are cutting down on the amount of day girls on their books , like i have posted previously i would like to see her on Elite days or nights but BS days or nights would also be a good choice ,.

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2010 23:14 by mr mystery.)
28-10-2010 23:11
Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

(27-10-2010 01:13 )RRROGER Wrote:  Is Jamie from Elite her manager, he's an expert in inuendos & bullshit.

Whats that supposed to mean?? Or do I take it as it sounds? Innuendos & Bullshit huh? annoyed
Bounce

(28-10-2010 23:11 )mr mystery Wrote:  I was wondering that myself , she was supposed to have been on the pad last Tuesday but never showed up , on her last pad show she said she would be definitely be on last Tuesday , i don't think this night show is ever going to happen , Kelly may even be another of the girls "let go" by Bangmedia , with them loosing the air time for Ch 915 and showing daytime recordings it looks like they are cutting down on the amount of day girls on their books , like i have posted previously i would like to see her on Elite days or nights but BS days or nights would also be a good choice ,.

How dare you say I never showed up. If I wasn't on there is always a legitimate reason for it & I ALWAYS BOOK A DAY OFF. I have never NOT BOTHERED TO SHOW UP.

If some of you bother to read my Facebook page I always explain on there when I'm on & when I'm not. Rolleyes

I have always stated I will do a night show when my set is built. I STATED that here. The Pad have promised me a set, that I have chosen & they said they will make it for me, altho it will subsequently be used by others afterward. Wheres my set??????

Why not email the Pad & ask when it will be built?????

Thanks for the majority of your posts Guys! laugh Tongue

Granted they have dropped a lot of girls recently, but as I write this I'm NOT one of those Tongue

& someone says I'M the one with the Innuendos? eek Big Laugh Bounce

Kelly xoxo

The Official Kelly Bell FB! Click Here if you want to join me, ignore if you dont

Respect the Forum, the Forum will respect you.
29-10-2010 10:55
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Ro1982 Offline
Posting Machine

Nightshow still on. YES!!!!
29-10-2010 12:59
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(29-10-2010 10:55 )Kelly Bell Wrote:  
(27-10-2010 01:13 )RRROGER Wrote:  Is Jamie from Elite her manager, he's an expert in inuendos & bullshit.

Whats that supposed to mean?? Or do I take it as it sounds? Innuendos & Bullshit huh? annoyed
Bounce

(28-10-2010 23:11 )mr mystery Wrote:  I was wondering that myself , she was supposed to have been on the pad last Tuesday but never showed up , on her last pad show she said she would be definitely be on last Tuesday , i don't think this night show is ever going to happen , Kelly may even be another of the girls "let go" by Bangmedia , with them loosing the air time for Ch 915 and showing daytime recordings it looks like they are cutting down on the amount of day girls on their books , like i have posted previously i would like to see her on Elite days or nights but BS days or nights would also be a good choice ,.

How dare you say I never showed up. If I wasn't on there is always a legitimate reason for it & I ALWAYS BOOK A DAY OFF. I have never NOT BOTHERED TO SHOW UP.

If some of you bother to read my Facebook page I always explain on there when I'm on & when I'm not. Rolleyes

I have always stated I will do a night show when my set is built. I STATED that here. The Pad have promised me a set, that I have chosen & they said they will make it for me, altho it will subsequently be used by others afterward. Wheres my set??????

Why not email the Pad & ask when it will be built?????

Thanks for the majority of your posts Guys! laugh Tongue

Granted they have dropped a lot of girls recently, but as I write this I'm NOT one of those Tongue

& someone says I'M the one with the Innuendos? eek Big Laugh Bounce

Kelly xoxo
Hi Kelly , sorry to hear about you ill heath , i know how it feels , i have rheumatoid arthritis and i am on immune system suppressants to try and help with my condition so i know how a low immune system affects the body , in regards to me saying you didn't show up , well you didn't , i can't think of any other way of saying it (give me time) , i never stated that you "DIDN'T BOTHER TO SHOW UP " as you seem to think i was implying , i just thought with your "non appearance" ( hope this wording is ok) that you may have been one of the girls "let go" or you may have left on your own accord , i never thought for 1 minute that you were the sort person that just couldn't be bothered to turn up , i new there must be a reason for your "non appearance" but didn't know what it was , so thanks for explaining and i hope to see you back on tv when you are feeling better . PS in regards to your "bull shit" comment , i have got plenty of that if you want some , i am a farmer from Derbyshire so can provide you with plenty of that material lol .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 29-10-2010 16:07 by mr mystery.)
29-10-2010 16:01
Thread Closed 

michelle thorne