michelle thorne

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

Why Kelly shouldn't do nights!

rickhardo Offline
Evening!

RE: Why Kelly shouldn't do nights!
I think Kelly is savvy enough to keep any night appearances rare, just as she does with her day shows in fact. It's not like she's on every day is it? She knows what she's doing that girl.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
24-10-2010 19:18
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I've been a fan of kelly for 7 years and pretty much from the start I've wanted to see her on a babeshow wearing just a tiny thong/g-string. So when Kelly said she was doing nights I was over the moon

Kelly is very smart and will know not to overkill her nightshow appearances so will probably do them roughly once a month. Kelly is one of the most successful glamour/adult models ever with well over 100 daily sport covers to her name and deserved to be seen in all her glory on a night show

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 26-10-2010 18:36 by Rammyrascal.)
26-10-2010 18:34
TheAvenger125 Offline
Apprentice Poster

When is she on again? I thought it was today!
26-10-2010 23:12
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Well 22/07/2010 was when she posted that she was thinking of doing nightshows,although she did say The Pad nightshows where she could get down to some filthy chat with callers.Didn't imply topless and it's now 3 months since her posting and 175 replies.

I'm not convinced she will do it.Kelly is probably the foremost model for self promotion on this forum(that's not a dig it's just a fact)as evidenced by her training and subsequent boxing match.(All over in about 5 seconds)
As previously mentioned some of her thread titles are definitely created to arouse excitement among the fans.

She also occasionally gets down and dirty on here(again to get members hot under the collar)And when other daygirls on other shows start to show more flesh and daring with their outfits she will come up trumps with an outfit to beat them all.

She knows how to play us and is a very smart businesswoman as well as a model.

So I suppose what I am trying to say is don't hold your breath for a nightshow.At the most I think it will be a Pad nightime show with no holds barred on the chat front but probably no bearing of the Bell assets.I think what we get now is the best we can hope for(again all very cleverly stage managed(there's nothing wrong with that it's just shrewd business on Kelly's part)

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2010 01:08 by speedybert.)
27-10-2010 01:04
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(27-10-2010 01:04 )speedybert Wrote:  Well 22/07/2010 was when she posted that she was thinking of doing nightshows,although she did say The Pad nightshows where she could get down to some filthy chat with callers.Didn't imply topless and it's now 3 months since her posting and 175 replies.

I'm not convinced she will do it.Kelly is probably the foremost model for self promotion on this forum(that's not a dig it's just a fact)as evidenced by her training and subsequent boxing match.(All over in about 5 seconds)
As previously mentioned some of her thread titles are definitely created to arouse excitement among the fans.

She also occasionally gets down and dirty on here(again to get members hot under the collar)And when other daygirls on other shows start to show more flesh and daring with their outfits she will come up trumps with an outfit to beat them all.

She knows how to play us and is a very smart businesswoman as well as a model.

So I suppose what I am trying to say is don't hold your breath for a nightshow.At the most I think it will be a Pad nightime show with no holds barred on the chat front but probably no bearing of the Bell assets.I think what we get now is the best we can hope for(again all very cleverly stage managed(there's nothing wrong with that it's just shrewd business on Kelly's part)

Is Jamie from Elite her manager, he's an expert in inuendos & bullshit.

27-10-2010 01:13
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

kelly will be doing nights and when she does her wonderful boobs will be unleashed as she knows what's the point of doing nights if you dont go topless ive been a fan for several years and know when kelly promises something she will do it. kelly has commitments away from bang which are probably holding up her setting a date. or bang themselves havent decided when

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2010 15:49 by Rammyrascal.)
27-10-2010 09:26
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(27-10-2010 09:26 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  kelly will be doing nights and when she does her wonderful boobs will be unleashed as she knows what's the point of doing nights if you dont go topless ive been a fan for several years and know when kelly promises something she will do it. kelly has commitments away from elite which are probably holding up her setting a date. or bang themselves havent decided when

Elite? And to think i expected her to turn up on a "certain" channel sooner rather than later Wink
27-10-2010 15:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

that wont happen tsu. was hoping for a kelly and michelle thorne reunion on a night show

Piper Niven Superfan
27-10-2010 15:50
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(27-10-2010 15:50 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  that wont happen tsu. was hoping for a kelly and michelle thorne reunion on a night show
You never know mate that still might happen , Jamie has supposedly got sum surprises up his sleeve for the coming weeks , this may be one of them Smile , Kelly only seems to day a day show once every couple of weeks or so and i don't think the Bangbabes night show is ever going to happen Sad , so may be Kelly would be better off joining Elite .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
27-10-2010 16:41
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

kelly only doing one dayshow every 1-2 weeks is because of her commitments outside the pad. untill kelly says otherwise, i think the night shows will happen. agree though she would be a great addition to elite and her and jamie get on well i believe

Piper Niven Superfan
27-10-2010 16:58
Thread Closed 

michelle thorne