Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Ruby Summers (Dannie Low) on Nights

brit100 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Ruby Summers (Dannie Low) on Nights
I was 110% satisfied with nonude Ruby. I am now 150% satisfied with topless Ruby. Shame I missed her in the black outfit.

She did look a little bit uncomfortable at times but I probably would with my cock out on my 1st night on BlokeworldTV. Have to say I loved her early morning comment at around 4:30 saying that she was 'buggered' Big Grin followed by a lightly forced lazy apology for any offence caused by that word. A strange world we live in where you can show your tits on TV but cant say buggered at 4:30am Huh

Others might disagree here but I would have loved to have seen her milk her breasts (bad choice of words? Big Grin) in the same way Paige did by making us wait a week or two. Thats definatley not a complaint, I just think it would have created a nice build up and might have got her a few more followers and callers.

My Current Faves:
Cherry Delainey, BBWHoney, Rebecca Ryder, Vixen, Sydney James
16-10-2010 10:47
Find all posts by this user
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(16-10-2010 08:03 )tapit54 Wrote:  Ruby did very well last night, given that she must have been nervous doing her first full all-nighter. You could see she was growing in confidence as the night went on.
Let's hope this wasn't a one-off and that we get to see a lot more of Ruby on nights in the future.

Her last night show on Live960 was solo all-nighter, very arousing & erotic show but unfortunately only a reprise of a day show wearing fishnet all-in-one & pasties, tantalising & teasing but leaving the viewers panting for more, but not fulfilled until last night; show maybe a little tame compared with what some girls do, but I don't think anyone will be asking for a ticket refund; if she has got modesty issues it will have given her a confidence boost, if it was just teasing she had it nailed....a truly tantalising & mesmerising show....HeartHeart

My only concern was her statement early on that it was a "one-off night show", hopefully she didn't mean it or someone can persuade her to change her mind.....after all doesn't Danica say that or "could be quite a time before I'm on again" (next week) every time she does a night show on Elite, but she keeps coming back & gets better every time, hopefully that analogy will work with Ruby.

16-10-2010 11:01
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-10-2010 11:01 )RRROGER Wrote:  Her last night show on Live960 was solo all-nighter

I stand corrected, then.
16-10-2010 11:10
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(16-10-2010 10:40 )Sootbag1 Wrote:  ....... I thought that last night's show was a very sexy, suggestive, thrilling, naughty evening that had just the right balance. Seeing as she'd been up all day and then worked through the entire night, it showed what a true proffessional she is. If she never does another night show, then a lot of guys will have considered themselves very lucky to have been witness to last night.

....the hottest show I've seen for a long time & Ruby's number 1 fan didn't know it was on,

..............hope your alarm call enabled you to see most of it....RolleyesRolleyes

16-10-2010 11:20
Sootbag1 Offline
Senior Poster

(16-10-2010 11:20 )RRROGER Wrote:  ....the hottest show I've seen for a long time & Ruby's number 1 fan didn't know it was on,

..............hope your alarm call enabled you to see most of it....RolleyesRolleyes

If the "no. 1 fan" reference is about me ( Blush ) then I'm happy to report that I saw it all Smile. And yes, the alarm call was very much appreciated. Good work fella! Wink

And please let's not keep talking about Ruby having 'body issues' (whatever that means) as though any of us are talking from a position of knowledge of the matter. Ruby is what she is, looks how she looks, and does what she does. End of. Sitting at home on the settee having a wank doesn't qualify me to speculate about the psychological complexities of someone else.

It's never been a subject that Ruby has raised on this forum to my knowledge, and if giving an occasional sexy little tease during a show now qualifies you as having 'body issues', then I think we should all just pack up and go home. bladewave
16-10-2010 11:51
Carl13 Offline
I ♥ big nipples

Have always enjoyed Ruby / Dannie's daytime performances - Satisfaction guaranteed!! Wink

And last night's show had the same result Big Grin

After seeing those wonderful breasts in all their glory I have to say they are even better than I imagined Tongue And I usually have a good imagination laugh

Certainly hope this wasn't a one-off but also would like her to continue doing days as well.
16-10-2010 12:10
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

If it was a one off then i'll just be happy that i saw last night and remember it as a success. Smile

She looked perfectly comfortable to me and also seemed very busy on the phones (There was very little phone waving which is always a great sign)
I hope she does more nights & also hope she keeps doing days aswell as she is in my eyes one of the best daytime performers! Heart
16-10-2010 13:16
Miss Ruby Summers Offline
Sassy Minx

OMG...Well what can i say???

1st of Tapit what the hell you waffling on about this TVX crap it clearly states on twitter im on babeworld with 4 X's at the end, so god knows why you guys spent a whole page talking about that.

ChrisLAtimer, Piss off out of my threads, as i will just have all your comments deleted....we dont need another Stanthaman on my threads, plus you dont like me so what you doing is just being a really shitty person....u freak....

And guys u get an Inch , you want a fucking Mile, Why do i bother??
I dont have any problem with being naked.....I dance for fuck sake.....And am shooting topless and nude stuff presently....And will also be jumping on GSL, so what a load of crap that is too....And yes i tot agree, its seems like other girls can do endless handbra shows etc and everyones fine with it, But with me....Ohhhh no, iy=ts like whats the point of Ruby doing it? blah blah blah....Yes what is the point as it seems i cant please hardly any of you bar-sum!

I got told i was working @ 5pm last night, so sorry if i didnt rush to the shops to buy a brand new outfit, instead of cooking my meatballs and pasta, whats more important.....Eating??? or putting on a new outfit so you guys can ask me to them just take it all of and wank over it!

The only thing i will say is doing TV/naked topless work is verrrrrryyyyy different to doing it with modelling, im not at a photoshoot telling the guy i want his cock slapped around for my face 5mins. I like doing Days, i find nightimes a tad boring....the same old '(grunt) i got my cock in my hand'......Ohhh u dont say......Same old fucking convo alll damn night and im suposed to be getting excited over that shit.

SOotbag1 your the only one that see's light...Ohh and a few others....Thank god, and yor message was so cute, i think you knew all that crap they said would get to me.....

So well done, i dont think i'll be doing another night now....like most of you say Whats the point?

You guys are to damn busy on this forum, your like scroungers always wanting more more more....I canny believe the amount of comments you did throughtout the shows....Like ohhh she hasnt got them out yet......ohhh i just saw one......its not enuff....what the point....too .....ohhh she has them out now! Like give me a fucking break....What do you want from me!!!![/align]

TWITTER-@MISSRUBYSUMMERS
16-10-2010 14:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
superjas Offline

I thought u were sensational Wink
16-10-2010 15:05
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(16-10-2010 14:29 )Miss Ruby Summers Wrote:  OMG...Well what can i say???

Good day Ruby, nice to see you refreshed & in such good spirits after your long day/night where you have had to endure the humiliation of being gawped at by a bunch of sad fuckers, without whom, you'd be out of a job....Huh
You seem to have an attitude problem with working nights, below is our conversation after your previous show.... maybe speak to LOLLY BADCOCK on BabestationTV, she speaks highly of the merits of working on the checkout at Sainsburys, sounds like that would suit you better; no night shifts & you get to keep your clothes on......

(30-06-2010 19:39 )RRROGER Wrote:  She will be back, we know when the next eclipse of the sun will happen, but don't know when Dannie will do another night show....RolleyesRolleyesRolleyes.

(09-07-2010 18:06 )Miss Ruby Summers Wrote:  thanks guys...Hold you horses...

And does any1 know if you can get a member n this forum barred from posting up on certain threads??? LMFAO!!!!

Back Soon xx

(09-07-2010 18:30 )Miss Ruby Summers Wrote:  
(09-07-2010 18:22 )astonv1 Wrote:  RRRogers not that bad when you get to know him eek

huh? Lol

No way RRRogers is cool.
Theres just a cat on here who thinks he's way to cool for my liking...hahahaha

Smile

16-10-2010 15:10
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66