Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Ruby Summers (Dannie Low) on Nights

chrislatimer Offline
Banned

RE: Ruby Summers (Dannie Low) on Nights
i was gonna leave well be but your attitude is beyond contempt.

lets do it point by point

Quote:1st of Tapit what the hell you waffling on about this TVX crap it clearly states on twitter im on babeworld with 4 X's at the end, so god knows why you guys spent a whole page talking about that.

the guy made a mistake even if you probably did mention tvx on your page. no need to have a go at him for it .

Quote:ChrisLAtimer, Piss off out of my threads, as i will just have all your comments deleted....we dont need another Stanthaman on my threads, plus you dont like me so what you doing is just being a really shitty person....u freak....

firstly type my name properly it aint hard, secondly stan is awesome Big Grin, 3rd if you want a place where people cant tell you negative stuff do what the other diva queens did, ask admin to make you a fan zone section where your crew can worship you endlessly. and send you shoes.

Quote:And guys u get an Inch , you want a fucking Mile, Why do i bother??
I dont have any problem with being naked.....I dance for fuck sake.....And am shooting topless and nude stuff presently....And will also be jumping on GSL, so what a load of crap that is too....And yes i tot agree, its seems like other girls can do endless handbra shows etc and everyones fine with it, But with me....Ohhhh no, iy=ts like whats the point of Ruby doing it? blah blah blah....Yes what is the point as it seems i cant please hardly any of you bar-sum!

Its the joys of working nights , and you shouldnt slag off the people who were saying how great you was all night long , very disrespectful is that.

Quote:I got told i was working @ 5pm last night, so sorry if i didnt rush to the shops to buy a brand new outfit, instead of cooking my meatballs and pasta, whats more important.....Eating??? or putting on a new outfit so you guys can ask me to them just take it all of and wank over it!

You really think your above doing nights dont you, and you look down at the people who call you.

Quote:0So well done, i dont think i'll be doing another night now....like most of you say Whats the point?

You guys are to damn busy on this forum, your like scroungers always wanting more more more....I canny believe the amount of comments you did throughtout the shows....Like ohhh she hasnt got them out yet......ohhh i just saw one......its not enuff....what the point....too .....ohhh she has them out now! Like give me a fucking break....What do you want from me!!!!

ill guess they want a good show especially the people who pay to call to speak to you.

Oh and i werent being offensive i was giving my opinion to the poor attitude on show here.
(This post was last modified: 16-10-2010 15:54 by chrislatimer.)
16-10-2010 15:45
Find all posts by this user
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

I think its great that you have logged on to upset and alienate half of your potential customer base, thats giving something back to the fans if ever i saw it.
16-10-2010 15:50
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(16-10-2010 15:10 )RRROGER Wrote:  Good day Ruby, nice to see you refreshed & in such good spirits after your long day/night where you have had to endure the humiliation of being gawped at by a bunch of sad fuckers, without whom, you'd be out of a job....Huh
You seem to have an attitude problem with working nights, maybe speak to LOLLY BADCOCK on BabestationTV, she speaks highly of the merits of working on the checkout at Sainsburys, sounds like that would suit you better; no night shifts & you get to keep your clothes on......

I cant blame Ruby for reacting the way she has to some of the negative comments on here. She has a right to reply RRRoger, so i cant see why her response has angered you so much (your last point highlighted is just ridiculous by the way annoyed Rolleyes )

I just hope that she can see that there was a lot of positivity about her performance last night and try and ignore the negativity!!!
16-10-2010 15:59
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

respect your comments and opinions ruby, but think you could have said them more respectfully. i liked your show last night and hope you do another one

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 16-10-2010 16:00 by Rammyrascal.)
16-10-2010 16:00
tsurugi Offline
Banned

God your attitude stinks more than your call stats on elite Badum tish!

Dissing the people who ring you up and keep your ass in a job is very poor form in my opinion. I think people might remember this post when you're on here desperate for work moaning about not being able to pay your bills.

No wonder elite didn't take you on with an attitude like that, tapit made a mistake no need to jump down his throat. To quote a certain someone....."Jog On"

P.S this is a public forum people can post on what threads they like
16-10-2010 16:04
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

I think she should be flattered that this thread has been very active. There's nothing new on this thread, I mean, we've had similar debates about certain babes for years now, so Ruby shouldn't be immune from what the other girls have received, even if it does send her off on one. Oh well, at least this thread was entertaining to read. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 16-10-2010 16:06 by Chilly.)
16-10-2010 16:05
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

so seriously the only mistake this guy made was saying TVX instead of Babeworld?? not being funny but big f**king deal its coke and pepsi
16-10-2010 16:08
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(16-10-2010 16:04 )tsurugi Wrote:  God your attitude stinks more than your call stats on elite Badum tish!

Dissing the people who ring you up and keep your ass in a job is very poor form in my opinion. I think people might remember this post when you're on here desperate for work moaning about not being able to pay your bills.

No wonder elite didn't take you on with an attitude like that, tapit made a mistake no need to jump down his throat. To quote a certain someone....."Jog On"

P.S this is a public forum people can post on what threads they like

well said tsu and completely agree

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 16-10-2010 16:14 by Rammyrascal.)
16-10-2010 16:11
Charlemagne Offline

When's Ruby next on nights Big Grin

p.s. All posts are good news.
The time to worry is when you don't get any posts

I just love a girl with a bit of spunk
(This post was last modified: 16-10-2010 16:13 by Charlemagne.)
16-10-2010 16:11
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

(16-10-2010 16:11 )Charlemagne Wrote:  I just love a girl with a bit of spunk

You need to watch Asian Babes then!

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
16-10-2010 16:26
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66