RE: Who should BS sign up?
Lynsey Atkinson and Gemma Hiles. Preferably to work together! Smile

The Beautiful Twins
09-01-2011 13:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

As Bang Babes is no more, BS should sign up Dannii Harwood, Lucy Zara and Alex Adams.

If Dannii's and Lucy's act is a bit too strong for BS, they should at least sign up Alex Adam, so she can team up with Daryl Morgan again. Big Grin
10-01-2011 12:54
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(10-01-2011 12:54 )Paul71 Wrote:  As Bang Babes is no more, BS should sign up Dannii Harwood, Lucy Zara and Alex Adams.

If Dannii's and Lucy's act is a bit too strong for BS, they should at least sign up Alex Adam, so she can team up with Daryl Morgan again. Big Grin

Babestation has enough women. Danni and Lucy Z need to go where they can do all of their positions that we love. At lamestation, they will be tamed a bit I'm sure, and we'll never see Danni in a good 2-4-1 ever again.

Danni should go to Red Light, and they should start doing 2-4-1s there, or she should go to Elite, where she can shine. Babestation needs to lose a few women.
10-01-2011 13:42
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

(10-01-2011 13:42 )mrmann Wrote:  
(10-01-2011 12:54 )Paul71 Wrote:  As Bang Babes is no more, BS should sign up Dannii Harwood, Lucy Zara and Alex Adams.

Babestation has enough women. Danni and Lucy Z need to go where they can do all of their positions that we love. At lamestation, they will be tamed a bit I'm sure, and we'll never see Danni in a good 2-4-1 ever again.

Danni should go to Red Light, and they should start doing 2-4-1s there, or she should go to Elite, where she can shine. Babestation needs to lose a few women.

I am not a big fan of Red Light, it looks too cheap and nasty for a class act like Dannii and Lucy. I do agree with you about Elite would be better for them than BS. If I had a choice between Dannii and Lucy on BS or nothing, I would perfer BS.

If BS could just sign one newest lady for BS, it would be Alex Adam.
10-01-2011 14:22
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

(10-01-2011 13:42 )mrmann Wrote:  Babestation needs to lose a few women.

With 20 Bangbabes girls now available and looking for positions elsewhere ALL the other channels have the opportunity to weed out their perceived weaker performers/troublemakers, or at the very least use it as a threat. Trouble is, I don't see any of the BS girls as being poor performers. There's one in particular on BS who not only doesn't float my boat but makes me reach for the remote whenever she comes on but I can't honestly say that just because I personally don't take to her that makes her a bad performer.

Tori Lee was on the verge of going to BS back last year so unless she jerked them about too much that's her most likely port of call. Dionne is another possibility and those who do both days and nights (eg Lynsey) will be more marketable, but as Mr Mann rightly says, they seem to be overstaffed as it is.

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

10-01-2011 14:22
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I think Lynsey Atkinson and Annie Bullah would be good shouts. Come on Babestation, lets see some activity in the transfer window from the babe channel founder! Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
10-01-2011 22:16
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(10-01-2011 14:22 )mr williams Wrote:  
(10-01-2011 13:42 )mrmann Wrote:  Babestation needs to lose a few women.

With 20 Bangbabes girls now available and looking for positions elsewhere ALL the other channels have the opportunity to weed out their perceived weaker performers/troublemakers, or at the very least use it as a threat. Trouble is, I don't see any of the BS girls as being poor performers. There's one in particular on BS who not only doesn't float my boat but makes me reach for the remote whenever she comes on but I can't honestly say that just because I personally don't take to her that makes her a bad performer.

Tori Lee was on the verge of going to BS back last year so unless she jerked them about too much that's her most likely port of call. Dionne is another possibility and those who do both days and nights (eg Lynsey) will be more marketable, but as Mr Mann rightly says, they seem to be overstaffed as it is.

dionne has said on facebook that she wont be going back to bs

Piper Niven Superfan
10-01-2011 22:21
rawr1 Offline
Que?

A graphics designer might be an idea, if they are going to insist on the route of bombarding the screen with powerpoint slides. Rolleyes
10-01-2011 22:31
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

BS should sign a non visible voiceover person to do all the pic plugging and BS Xtreme plugging. This would allow for Geri, Megan, Dani, Tiffany etc to go back to what they do best. Go on the phones. Its very annoying when you are enjoying watching an on screen babe only for them to disappear completely in favour of a voiceover babe or be reduced to half screen or less.

10-01-2011 23:07
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(10-01-2011 23:07 )snookered147 Wrote:  BS should sign a non visible voiceover person to do all the pic plugging and BS Xtreme plugging. This would allow for Geri, Megan, Dani, Tiffany etc to go back to what they do best. Go on the phones. Its very annoying when you are enjoying watching an on screen babe only for them to disappear completely in favour of a voiceover babe or be reduced to half screen or less.

agree and why can't the producers maybe do some commentating instead?Rolleyes

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
10-01-2011 23:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV