babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 2.96 Average

Which girls should BS sign up?

babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

RE: Which girls should BS sign up?
(14-12-2017 21:04 )jennifer Wrote:  Another vote for Clare Richards. But BS would probably make her keep her coat on and swap her for one of the twins after 20 minutes.

That’s very true. We’ll never know for sure though.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
14-12-2017 21:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Special Juans Offline
Posting Machine

I'd imagine Lola Knight and Clare Richards would be their 2 dream signings, they've never been with them before (unlike the likes of Jennifer Jade, Caty Cole and Georgie Darby), they are both exceptionally fit, are both very willing to get naked, they are both young (very young in the case of Lola), and these are perhaps the two best looking night babes outside of Babestation are arguably the two most popular night babes outside of Babestation, not to mention that Babestation seem to love signing babes direct from Studio 66 and getting one over them.
14-12-2017 22:40
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

(14-12-2017 22:40 )The Special Juans Wrote:  I'd imagine Lola Knight and Clare Richards would be their 2 dream signings, they've never been with them before (unlike the likes of Jennifer Jade, Caty Cole and Georgie Darby), they are both exceptionally fit, are both very willing to get naked, they are both young (very young in the case of Lola), and these are perhaps the two best looking night babes outside of Babestation are arguably the two most popular night babes outside of Babestation, not to mention that Babestation seem to love signing babes direct from Studio 66 and getting one over them.
Yes, Lola's a really pretty girl, yet she looks so natural and "real". I love watching her.
15-12-2017 22:06
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

(14-12-2017 22:40 )The Special Juans Wrote:  I'd imagine Lola Knight and Clare Richards would be their 2 dream signings, they've never been with them before (unlike the likes of Jennifer Jade, Caty Cole and Georgie Darby), they are both exceptionally fit, are both very willing to get naked, they are both young (very young in the case of Lola), and these are perhaps the two best looking night babes outside of Babestation are arguably the two most popular night babes outside of Babestation, not to mention that Babestation seem to love signing babes direct from Studio 66 and getting one over them.

Definitely agree. Two of there rivals big stars.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
16-12-2017 01:49
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

Kimberley Jones - she's top drawer IMHO
16-12-2017 02:38
eoinindahouze Offline
Banned

There were actually a few teachers in my secondary school who I think would have been very popular on BS, but I think if they did so they would have been excommunicated from teaching forever. Matter of fact, in 2015 or so I posted names of some of the BS girls as entries for my school on RateMyTeachers, but the principal got annoyed, and the teachers saw it, so I got a three month behaviour warning from the police meaning I had to avoid that suburb and have no contact with a certain member of the staff. But I spent them an apology this year, which they accepted. I won't mention any names though.
(This post was last modified: 16-12-2017 03:02 by eoinindahouze.)
16-12-2017 02:50
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(16-12-2017 02:50 )eoinindahouze Wrote:  There were actually a few teachers in my secondary school who I think would have been very popular on BS, but I think if they did so they would have been excommunicated from teaching forever. Matter of fact, in 2015 or so I posted names of some of the BS girls as entries for my school on RateMyTeachers, but the principal got annoyed, and the teachers saw it, so I got a three month behaviour warning from the police meaning I had to avoid that suburb and have no contact with a certain member of the staff. But I spent them an apology this year, which they accepted. I won't mention any names though.
???!!!! err, yeah, right mate......
16-12-2017 13:12
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(16-12-2017 02:38 )crankshaft Wrote:  Kimberley Jones - she's top drawer IMHO

She tried to get a job on bs when storm ended, bs had no interest in signing her,
I guess the fact she works hard, puts on good shows, and gets her boobs out worked against her, as the clowns at bs don't look for stuff that well make them money lol

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
16-12-2017 13:22
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Will never happen, top girls don't leave there channel as a rule, once they worked up to where they can get what they want, shifts, hours, type of show, they don't give that up, to go into a new channel at a lower level,
Plus both do the sort of sexy naked shows bs would never let them do so think they are best at 66

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
16-12-2017 13:27
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(16-12-2017 13:22 )winsaw Wrote:  
(16-12-2017 02:38 )crankshaft Wrote:  Kimberley Jones - she's top drawer IMHO

She tried to get a job on bs when storm ended, bs had no interest in signing her,
I guess the fact she works hard, puts on good shows, and gets her boobs out worked against her, as the clowns at bs don't look for stuff that well make them money lol

Well as she started at BS on Academy and was deemed a failure as they let her go that might have something to do with it.
16-12-2017 15:05

Click here to watch Babestation TV