Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average

Bring back "Flash the Gash"

Captain Vimes Offline
Deus Ex Machina

RE: Bring back "Flash the Gash"
(08-10-2010 18:22 )simplymarko Wrote:  Whilst I understand and appreciate your enthusiasm, somehow I cannot see many people writing letters to members of parliment demanding the return of flash the gash, writing to an MP demanding your nightly flash of pussy is more likely to have you put on a sex offenders list than anything else. And those that do take this to Downing Street, hate to disapoint you but I cannot see being taken seriously or rushed through as a priority.

According to 'Call Me Dave' this is the Big Society where we all have to volunteer. Well, I'm volunteering to watch babes 'flash the gash'. I know it's a job nobody wants to do but I'm willing to sacrifice my time for the greater good of the nation.
08-10-2010 20:22
Find all posts by this user
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

If you absolutely need a wingman, and there's just no alternative then.... oh alright, you can count me in!Smile
On a more miserable note (and I don't wish to contribute to the death of a good thread), I feel that simplymarko is on the money. I won't be petitioning the Evil Tory Megalomaniac Mr Drax anytime soon over this as I know I'll be placed under a stolen nuclear missile during a test launch and I'm afraid I'll not be able to count on my hot female Special Branch sidekick to save my ass.
Truthfully though, it is continually frustrating that FTG is not permitted on my TV, especially when I can walk into a newsagent and buy a full-strength adult mag off the top shelf. Within its pages I will see full frontal female nudity with full lady-bits on show, dildo usage, dildo misusage, full sex and the resultant mess. But just not on telly. That would be awful.
I will, thus angered, lend my full support in spirit and in posts to this thread and the notion encapsulated within.
I have nothing more to say, other than "POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP!" - how many more texts do we need now?Big Grin

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2010 23:54 by Krill Liberator.)
08-10-2010 21:02
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Page 3 of todays Evening Standard, now a paper given away free and because of that left on trains and busses in large numbers.
So near naked models are OK in a mass circulation paper that gets read in crowded public places like busses and trains in the afternoon and evening, but heaven help the BBC if they put out show like that at 8pm.
[Image: modelssaatchi415.jpg]
They featured at an art auction for Moorfields Eye Hospital:
"Another highlight of the auction was the appearance of four topless, body-painted models who stopped traffic in King's Road as they arrived to stand on plinths in the gallery as a “living art installation”.
Around 2,500 people attended the evening – including four bodypainted models as a living art installation by artist Boyarde Messenger.
Preparations for their appearance took place at a flat near the Saatchi Gallery and the women donned bin bags and carried umbrellas to protect themselves from the spitting rain as they walked the shortdistance to join the party.
When they stripped to reveal their full body-painted glory, traffic stopped on the Kings Road and people poured out of shops and bars to take a peak. Inside they paraded before standing on plinths."
Its OK, its for charideee.

Gone fishing
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2010 00:25 by eccles.)
09-10-2010 00:21
edgeware Offline
Apprentice Poster

Cool RE: Bring back "Flash the Gash"
most definately bring back Flash The Gash Big Grin
09-10-2010 01:09
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

(09-10-2010 00:21 )eccles Wrote:  Preparations for their appearance took place at a flat near the Saatchi Gallery and the women donned bin bags and carried umbrellas to protect themselves from the spitting rain as they walked the shortdistance to join the party.
When they stripped to reveal their full body-painted glory, traffic stopped on the Kings Road and people poured out of shops and bars to take a peak. Inside they paraded before standing on plinths."
Its OK, its for charideee.
Damn that pisses me off - so much hypocrisy. The fact that so many people were reported as having come to take a look says a lot about modern social mores. Also says to me that the female quarter of the population (it is a quarter, yes?) aren't offended by the sight of the female form - as if we didn't already know this - so undermining every fricking argument that the morality fascists at Reallynarkingmeofcom ever put forward in their damnably vague and plastic code of telly conduct (or ABBC - Anti Bang Babe Charter).
And thus, bring back FTG & POP. Please.
Also pees me off that Banksy sold out. I liked him better in the old days.

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
09-10-2010 02:09
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV