Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
I think red is great but the camera man on 911 for what ever reason is worse than the other channels. Red have the smallest osg's but on 911 the camera guy seems to like close ups too much which makes things hard to watch. 950 and 48 are better.
27-01-2012 17:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(27-01-2012 17:10 )mr mystery Wrote:  I wondered why Red light central was advertising for more girls in the "Babe channel notice board" thread only a few days ago , it has now become clear , it looks like quite a few girls will be missing in the coming months either temporarily or permanently , some real top babes will be missing from the RLC line up in the coming days/months , Hazel Bond for whatever reason has already left , Jemma Jey is leaving , Dannii Harwood is taking a month off , Lexi Lowe is also taking some time off from the babe channels , and now it looks like Lucy summers could possibly be another girl that has left , all these girls are top notch performers and will be a big loss for RLC .
10p says Rebecca Jade still can't catch a break, though Huh

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
27-01-2012 18:03
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

The posts made in this thead about Lucy Summers have been moved to a new thread, here.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
27-01-2012 22:59
SeanTheDon Offline
Not dead yet

Denni looking stunning as always,Tori Lee the same
27-01-2012 23:27
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Seemed to be a shambles last night as to who was doing what, Tori Lee & Dionne Mendez were scheduled then surprise appearance from Denni Tayla, then looked as if Levi was stopping for a double shift until local girl Michelle Thorne took over from Levi at 11pm & announced that she would be there all night, then Cathy Barry showed up looking as if she was dressed up for a night out & took over the "floating" role, but then at some stage Michelle went home & Cathy took over from her......

28-01-2012 06:21
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Thank you Dionne Cathy and Tori x
28-01-2012 12:05
SeanTheDon Offline
Not dead yet

Mikaela Witt on again on Monday,woo hoo
28-01-2012 16:02
SeanTheDon Offline
Not dead yet

All the babes looking so good tonight,Cathy is a great naughty nurse,Bailey almost naked,as is Jemma Jey,and Lucy Zara enchanting as ever,Lucy Summers not on tonight? I thought she was going to be
28-01-2012 23:35
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Only just noticed tonight that Red Light are following Elite's example by having a connection charge for landlines as well as mobiles. I seem to remember that when Babestation first introduced their connection charge for mobiles they said it was due to mobile networks being more expensive. Some channels therefore would have a connection charge while others would simply have a higher rate when calling from a mobile. Are the channels now so hard up they have to add these connection charges on to the landline cost, as well as charging a higher rate for mobile callers at £2 per minute?

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
29-01-2012 00:07
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

On channels 902, 948 & 950 (in 60 secs) count how many times the idiot cam guys zoom in & out. Hmm i'd love to take a cigar cutter to their fingers Tongue.

It's because of the constant zooming in & out i don't call your shows that much - by far the worst camera work of all of the call channels annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2012 00:36 by SirAssAlot.)
29-01-2012 00:16