Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Its going to be a great year on rlc the best ladies the best sets and the right people running things behind the camera
04-01-2012 02:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

no its really good in the members section
(03-01-2012 23:32 )gator8 Wrote:  
(03-01-2012 11:13 )redlight central Wrote:  watch on the website ..no graphics at the bottom

Picture quality on the website is crap.
04-01-2012 10:42
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(03-01-2012 11:13 )redlight central Wrote:  watch on the website ..no graphics at the bottom
(02-01-2012 23:15 )stueyboy Wrote:  I'm wondering if the cameramen at RLC understand the problem with the big on screen graphics which cover at least a quarter of the TV screen? Often you'll see one of their models standing up and the camera guys zoom out a little bit to show 3/4 length shots, but the top half of the girls' legs are still hidden from view in the bottom part of the screen, where all the graphics are.

It would be great if the cameramen took into account the large graphics when they did their camerawork. Any part of a girl's body which is in the bottom quarter of the camera monitor will be hidden from view, 'cos that's where all the graphics are.

(04-01-2012 10:42 )redlight central Wrote:  no its really good in the members section
(03-01-2012 23:32 )gator8 Wrote:  Picture quality on the website is crap.

So RLC you are saying if we want to see RLC girls not partially covered in OSG's when the camera operators fail to take them into account and cover the girls with them we will have to pay to be a website member annoyed . I'd sooner you got some camera personnel in that understands were the OSG's are , so as not to cover the girls with them , it's cheaper for us viewers Smile .
For what i's worth i think RLC OSG's and camera operators are generally good with a few exceptions , at times certain camera operators zoom in to close for long periods so that all the girls body's can't be seen and it restricts their movements , i personally like it when the camera moves back a bit so that all the girls body's can be seen and they can stand up and move round the sets much more , with just the occasional close ups being done and when the caller asks for a close up to be shown , that's just my own personal taste of course and some people probably like to see just the top or bottom half half of the girls for fairly long periods .
.I also think that the RLC OSG's are generally better and less obstructive than the other 2 big hitters of the babe channel world , "BS" and "Elite" , both these 2 fill the screen with extra top corner square box OSG's and adverts , Please RLC never do the same .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2012 19:45 by mr mystery.)
04-01-2012 12:22
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

I agree with mr mystery i like wider shots that allow us to see the full glory of the lady we watch recently i have noticed the camera operators can take a bit long to catch up with what the lady is doing. Also no full screen ads thank you i know you have to make money the current osg's are good as long as the camera people respond when a lady moves. Cheers Smile
04-01-2012 12:37
Oldmaniain Offline
Bailey's Friend

(04-01-2012 10:42 )redlight central Wrote:  no its really good in the members section
(03-01-2012 23:32 )gator8 Wrote:  

Picture quality on the website is crap.

I would agree that at time the quality of the webstream leaves alot to be desired, it is almost impossible to cap the girls moving and if RLC would like some examples i have a lot of them ( thousands in fact).

I will not upset Bailey by posting any of them, i take great pride and care with what i post, but Monday night was a classic as had over 150 caps after 2nd change and ended up with 10 to post due to most being blurred in some way.

there must be something they can do please refer to NHawk post 427 as follows
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...64&page=43

He had a suggestion and is it something RLC could follow on, i cap in full screen so like to have a good pic to watch.

I paid for 6 months membership because Bailey was joining RLC and i would be capping her, but it is very frustrating at time bladewave

Following all thing Bailey Cream

http://twitter.com/#!/Baileycream
On MFC http://profiles.myfreecams.com/BaileyCreamUK
Adultwork http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp...arch%2Easp
http://baileycream.wordpress.com/
http://www.baileycreamlive.tv
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2012 21:02 by Oldmaniain.)
04-01-2012 21:01
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

Well i don't no if everyone would agree with me or not, but i thought last night's show was pretty good. The reason i say this, is that i thought the energy coming across was the best I've seen for a while, take Jennifer Jade, she was in my opinion smoking Hot, it did annoy me a little why she had to wear 2 G Strings for, but that's just me being picky, Lucy summers was as sexy as ever, again i would of liked her in a slightly tiny G String a bit liked she used to wear, again the reason i say this is that other babe channels are tending to get away with some skimpier outfits.
However i hope this positive trend from Redlight and Playboy chat continuesSmile
04-01-2012 22:41
Topman 47 Offline
Master Poster

RLC is rapidly becoming my favourite channel - a bevy of beauties every night, I am so spolit for choice.

It would be unfair to leave anyone out so thank you all RCL ladies for making my night each and every night.

Big Grin Tongue Smile

07-01-2012 00:49
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

Yes Red Light Central is easily the best of the babe channels
Stunning Babes and no excessive OSG like Babestation and no interruptions from presenters trying to sell you photos or videos etc
07-01-2012 00:58
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

The best night in a LONG time!!! Epic lineup, performances, oil, two on screen at times. EPIC and the best of all the channels! Wow!!! SmileSmileSmile
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2012 05:08 by mrmann.)
07-01-2012 05:08
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

[split] Jennifer Jade - Red Light Central Chat, Caps & Vids
What's with this two pairs of knickers, totally and utterly spoils all the hard work she puts into it. And why do people not mention it, it is as though they do not see it. what the fuck is going on.
07-01-2012 18:20

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL