Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Now channel 911 will be running along the same times as the other channels unless there is a girl that doesn't do rude talk (Kate D, Laura J and most new people) and then it willl still be 1-9

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
28-07-2011 17:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

With some girls leaving RLC to join other channels just recently and Annie Bullah allegedly being the latest to leave i think RLC need to start advertising for new girls again , Angel Long seems to have left , Sarah Lou has also just left , Michelle Thorn does about 1 show a month , So nowadays the Schedule is getting a little repetitive , RLC needs freshening up a bit IMO , it goes to show how few girls RLC can call on when a girl cancels , Dionne Mendez has canceled tonight resulting in probably no "LittleWood" and girls being simulcast over a couple of channels when a girl is on her break , So like i say i think RLC needs more girls again .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 28-07-2011 20:33 by mr mystery.)
28-07-2011 20:28
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

Just looking at how gorgeous Danni and Brooke look right now. Such a shame we cant see them together tonight. Thanks a lot Dionne!
28-07-2011 22:21
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(28-07-2011 20:28 )mr mystery Wrote:  i think RLC need to start advertising for new girls again

there are 2 newbies on this weekend, Becky Holt and Holly(don't know her second name) Smile

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
28-07-2011 23:16
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

Brooke Little is so pretty, I can't help but watch her!
28-07-2011 23:18
gfunk Away
Junior Poster

has anyone had issues calling before? ive tried around 5-10 times over the last few months and you get through quick, press the option to be told either putting you through or the girl is speaking to another caller and then silence.
I stupidly joined the telephone credit card service and have used pretty much all of my credits trying to get through, i called Brooke as it appeared she was free (lots of phone waving and no talking etc) then it said she had a call so figured fair enough it happens, silence for close to a minute before the call was taken, then the call ended after not very long and again silence of about 2-3 minutes and then eventually call came through, again not a long one and said i was being connected, i hung up after about 2 mins of silence and then she started talking on the mic.
I may be wrong but im sure i saw another of the girls say something along the lines of 'how long has he been waiting' before answering a call, this was not while i was on a call though.
Ive had this exact same problem everytime ive called, it annoys me because none of the other channels are like that at all.

Its very strange as at the start of the year i got through to Donna on the channel (before she left) and had to wait a long time through silences before i eventually got through and even then it wasnt like the same girl, ive spoken to her before on other channels and she has been great but it was like she was trying to drag the call out by basically repeating everything i said back to me.

I might just have been unlucky but there is no chance i will call again after wasting money attempting to call, its a lot to pay for silence.
Im honestly not exaggerating with the silence times as understand that sometimes they have to connect you etc something is not quite right with red light.
29-07-2011 01:33
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

Gfunk, your not the first nor unfortunately going to be the last because quite a few of us have had similar problems.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
29-07-2011 01:44
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

It's been going on for months, I made a post similar to yours (gfunk) in May:

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid822035

Even before that, I had similar problems when Michelle Thorne used to do her Bang Babes shows from "Pumpkin Studios", where Red Light is currently broadcast from.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
(This post was last modified: 29-07-2011 01:49 by iloveMegan.)
29-07-2011 01:49
gfunk Away
Junior Poster

ive looked at some of the older posts and to be honest complaining is like pissing in the wind really, guess it all depends who the problem is reported to.

ive cancelled the membership now anyway
29-07-2011 02:05
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

241 right now 902
29-07-2011 02:35

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL