Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

morethenahandful Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
you have to respect their disicsion as to where they go to work. i love the bigger sets lets the girls get there bodies moving which is a great thing for the viewers!!!

More than a handful is a BONUS!

Loving Boots since '82
21-01-2011 14:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

So I was having a great time watching Michelle Thorne tonight, and oh how I wish I had left it at that. But no, I was tempted into calling Red Light for the first, and unless I hear things have drastically changed, last time.

The first minute is the standard "You must be over 18, our website is... write to us at..." nonsense, but then the fun begins. I was welcomed to "Bunny Babes" or something to that effect. After checking I had dialled the right number I listened on. More time wasting as I was told "You're so close, you're on the brink of talking to hot girls". Then comes the menu choices. It said you have to listen to all the options before making your choice after the tone. "Press 9 for housewives at home, 7 for recorded stories, 5 to just list..."

By this point I took a chance and pressed 1, to be told the girl on screen was currently on a call (so much for waiting for the tone). "If you would like to use our eavesdrop service, press 5, but don't worry, you'll be the next to speak to her. I pressed 5, which took me back to the main menu Huh I pressed 1 "The girl you have chosen", pressed 1 again and finally got in the queue.

By this point I had been on the line nearly four minutes, so decided to wait and see if I could get through. After a few minutes "We are connecting you tSorry that girl is currently unavailable. You are being returned to the main menu"

Pressed 1, "The girl you have chosen", 1 again, silence for a few seconds, "We are connecting you now", more silence, "Sorry that girl is currently unavailable", I hung up bladewave

What is in quotation marks is from memory so may not be 100% accurate, but you get the gist. I would strongly advise anyone tempted to not call this channel until they get a fairer menu, and working phones.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
22-01-2011 01:21
nailpouchofmine Offline
Banned

(22-01-2011 01:21 )iloveMegan Wrote:  So I was having a great time watching Michelle Thorne tonight, and oh how I wish I had left it at that. But no, I was tempted into calling Red Light for the first, and unless I hear things have drastically changed, last time.

The first minute is the standard "You must be over 18, our website is... write to us at..." nonsense, but then the fun begins. I was welcomed to "Bunny Babes" or something to that effect. After checking I had dialled the right number I listened on. More time wasting as I was told "You're so close, you're on the brink of talking to hot girls". Then comes the menu choices. It said you have to listen to all the options before making your choice after the tone. "Press 9 for housewives at home, 7 for recorded stories, 5 to just list..."

By this point I took a chance and pressed 1, to be told the girl on screen was currently on a call (so much for waiting for the tone). "If you would like to use our eavesdrop service, press 5, but don't worry, you'll be the next to speak to her. I pressed 5, which took me back to the main menu Huh I pressed 1 "The girl you have chosen", pressed 1 again and finally got in the queue.

By this point I had been on the line nearly four minutes, so decided to wait and see if I could get through. After a few minutes "We are connecting you tSorry that girl is currently unavailable. You are being returned to the main menu"

Pressed 1, "The girl you have chosen", 1 again, silence for a few seconds, "We are connecting you now", more silence, "Sorry that girl is currently unavailable", I hung up bladewave

What is in quotation marks is from memory so may not be 100% accurate, but you get the gist. I would strongly advise anyone tempted to not call this channel until they get a fairer menu, and working phones.

You have a lot more patience than me matey.Shy
I would have hung up when they said you had to hear all the options,
In this world my friend there are 2 types of people.Those that make money from gulliable people,and gulliable peoplelaugh
22-01-2011 01:36
morethenahandful Offline
Posting Machine

it shouldn't take more then a minute to connect to a girl. i know they have to do the over 18 bit and that fine but just filling up another 3 minutes with shit is out of order. i'm not calling to they get it down to a minute!!! i only call if its connection in 60 seconds and neither showd anyone else!!!

Loving Boots since '82
22-01-2011 01:40
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

It's always a risk when you try a new channel, so I was prepared to "take the hit" if the menu system was poor, and by gawd, was it ever. Without doubt the worst I've ever used. But there's always a chance of being surprised by a good menu system, like on Chatgirl or TVX, you just don't know until you call.

Another thing that Red Light (along with some other channels) do is make the "legal" bit last just over a minute, so it actually cost two minutes worth of credit to listen to. By that point you've paid for the second minute so you may as well hang on until the second minute's up.

And just to clarify, even if I had of got through to Michelle (who was fantastic the last time I spoke to her) and had the greatest call of my babechannel life, there is still no way I would call again.

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
22-01-2011 04:26
cathybarry Offline
Senior Poster

your experiance is not what i would expect if you try and jump the menu it will put you back to the start of that option ,that said we are currently working on a new menu system that will be in place in the coming days Heart`
(22-01-2011 04:26 )iloveMegan Wrote:  It's always a risk when you try a new channel, so I was prepared to "take the hit" if the menu system was poor, and by gawd, was it ever. Without doubt the worst I've ever used. But there's always a chance of being surprised by a good menu system, like on Chatgirl or TVX, you just don't know until you call.

Another thing that Red Light (along with some other channels) do is make the "legal" bit last just over a minute, so it actually cost two minutes worth of credit to listen to. By that point you've paid for the second minute so you may as well hang on until the second minute's up.

And just to clarify, even if I had of got through to Michelle (who was fantastic the last time I spoke to her) and had the greatest call of my babechannel life, there is still no way I would call again.
22-01-2011 11:45
morethenahandful Offline
Posting Machine

thats good news. hopefully it'll be quicker so more of us will call!!!

hopefully it'll be sorted soon. it can't be easy to run a channel(s) like this!!!

Loving Boots since '82
22-01-2011 13:22
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(22-01-2011 11:45 )cathybarry Wrote:  your experiance is not what i would expect if you try and jump the menu it will put you back to the start of that option ,that said we are currently working on a new menu system that will be in place in the coming days Heart

I appreciate the response Smile Hopefully you can keep us updated as to when the new system is in place, as you've got a great selection of girls I would love to call Cool

22-01-2011 18:18
Sheridan Offline
Junior Poster

Never phoned the Night show but have phoned Day show when Cathy has been on and the recorded message was only a minute long then I got the choice to press to speak to Cathy or press to eavesdrop anfd it was nice chat with Cathy

Maybe Night show needs similar message to day show
22-01-2011 18:23
Foxy Offline
Account closed

Hi guys,

I know Cathy's posted to let you know about the new system so I really hope you're able to get straight through to us when you ring. The very tiny percentage of call issues that were evident are now, I'm sure, ironed out which is to everyone's advantage.

Keep supporting us girls at Redlight guys, we do appreciate it and don't want to lose your valued custom.

Hugs Foxy xxx
(22-01-2011 01:36 )nailpouchofmine Wrote:  
(22-01-2011 01:21 )iloveMegan Wrote:  So I was having a great time watching Michelle Thorne tonight, and oh how I wish I had left it at that. But no, I was tempted into calling Red Light for the first, and unless I hear things have drastically changed, last time.

You have a lot more patience than me matey.Shy
I would have hung up when they said you had to hear all the options,
In this world my friend there are 2 types of people.Those that make money from gulliable people,and gulliable peoplelaugh
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2011 02:57 by Foxy.)
22-01-2011 20:19

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL