Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Right I'm going to post something completely different here. I think we've all been guilty of criticising S66 which has been justified, however I think we also need to apply this to RLC aswell which I think has been by and large been let off the hook.

I haven't seen a truly great show on this channel for months, they have become stale and predicable. Jennifer Jade hasn't been a patch on the form that she showed on BS and S66. Amanda Rendal is another one that has been guilty of shows that have been well below par and then we have the awful Dom shows too.

Whats happened to the Jacuzzi and shower set for instance. All I have to say at the moment on this channel is this.

RLC = Boring.
13-03-2015 18:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Goodfella3041 Online
Posting Machine

^^^ Agreed. I barely even bother checking it these days.

I also agree that S66 has been the lightning rod for wider issues across all of the channels, including RLC.

I will give them credit for one thing though. In some cases predictability helps. They have managed to avoid all of the consternation and aggravation caused by the whole dayshow/nightshow/teaseshow/extra nonsense at S66. The RLC approach, to my mind, is the best and the benchmark against which others should be judged. Regular as clockwork; no confusion; no illusions; no upset expectations.
13-03-2015 18:56
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^^ Ofcunt.

The producers are nervous about slips and I think this is the main reason they won't let Amanda stay nude for too long. Also, when it comes to Jenn, she was great at BS for two reasons, the Dutch license and possibly some special treatment laugh

I think for the past month, that Danni was really good on RLC, and Jenn had some nice moments too. It's just that RLC has become the tamest channel by far, whereas in the past, they were at times the raunchiest Tongue
(This post was last modified: 13-03-2015 19:05 by mrmann.)
13-03-2015 19:04
zerowow Offline
Junior Poster

Apart from one exception (or two at the max, though I can't think of her) this channel has died, and nobody appears to have told them.
13-03-2015 19:28
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

this channel has been tedious for 2 years imo, with all the fuss made about how bad S66 was last year i thought RLC was just as poor, most nights RLC seem to have a veteran model on, i suppose there is a market for older women though just like there is a market for shitty dom shows and stupid extended tease shows
13-03-2015 21:55
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes and that's why I think it's important that we give this forum balance. RLC has been getting away with murder whereas we've been down on S66 like a ton of bricks for doing similar.

RLC needs to get it's zip back. You have to laugh that they still have an 8 week video rule in place, for what reason exactly, if they were pushing the boat out still then it would be justified.

As a matter of policy unless I see something that is exceptional from them then I won't be storing any videos of their shows for 8 weeks. The show at the moment consists of dull sets, dull babes and dull producers. Easily the worst of the lot at the moment.
(This post was last modified: 13-03-2015 22:47 by Scottishbloke.)
13-03-2015 22:03
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

S66 generates more criticism because its fans think it's the bee's bumbles, and has stellar babes and a general air of superiority.

You can't say RLC shares many (or any) of these qualities.

People slag S66 because it's the Chelsea of the channels.

RLC are more Stoke City. Alright if you like that sort of thing, and some do.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
13-03-2015 22:59
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

I have it on good authority that working in Bristol is horrid and everyone involved in the running of this channel are, excuse my French, Cunts.
Employers are supposed to give employees time off for certain things like family bereavement..
13-03-2015 23:20
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(13-03-2015 23:20 )Sm© Wrote:  .... everyone involved in the running of this channel are, excuse my French, Cunts.

WinkTongue....let me think...who would use that kind of language I wonder ? it has a familiar sort of ring to it...wait, no...don't tell me...Wink
13-03-2015 23:25
Whynot Offline
Just Me

It would help the channel if we got less over 40's and more of the girls they show on the s/a channel.... more jessie jensen, thai on a proper night show... just less of what they r doing now and more of what they used to.

I hate injustice and liars
13-03-2015 23:45

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL