Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(06-07-2015 15:52 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Nope.

As I understand it, Xpanded simply replaced RLC on their old epg slot and are providing content for Playboy instead of RLC on the other.

(Hopes to f**k that's right 'cause I don't have Sky epg to see the numbers for myself!)

The company behind Xpanded TV are actually only broadcasting on 1 Sky channel slot previously used by RLC.
When RLC were broadcasting/producing the Playboy TV Chat programs they were broadcast on Sky channel 902, Xpanded have now taken over the broadcasting/producing of Playboy TV Chat Sky channel 902, (the channel is still called Playboy TV Chat)

RLC 1 was last broadcast on Sky channel 930, Xpanded haven't taken over this channel slot and do not broadcast on it whatsoever, it's now a Playboy encrypted channel at night .

Xpanded have taken over Sky channel 914, this wasn't previously a RLC channel slot, it was a night time Playboy encrypted channel slot, Playboy used to broadcast the same programs on 914 that they now broadcast on Sky channel 930.(i think)

Xpanded used to broadcast on Sky channel 931 and 943, Playboy are now the licence holders of these 2 former Xpanded channels, and they have now been renamed "Hot Chat TV (channel 931) and "Flirt & Chat" (channel 943), they do not show live programs any longer, but do still show various Xpanded promotions/adverts .
The licences Playboy use for these to channels are the licences formally used for Playboy TV Chat and Red Light 1, info here in Ofcom latest TV licensing update under the title of "Service name changes" http://licensing.ofcom.org.uk/tv-broadca...tes/062015

PS, Just4US Limited the licencee of RL 1/Flirt & Chat is part of the
Playboy group .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2015 12:31 by mr mystery.)
07-07-2015 12:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Might have known it wouldn't be as simple as I had it! Thanks for reiterating the intricacies I'd missed.

I was trying to ignore the "unused" channels! I wonder if Playboy have anything else in mind for their current promo-only ones?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2015 13:14 by ShandyHand.)
07-07-2015 13:11
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^
Well basically what you posted was right, Xpanded haven't taken over any part of RLC, but like you say, you haven't got Sky, so won't be able to check out the channel slot number for yourself, or know what channels have moved and from were .

I wonder if at some point Xpanded TV might increase channels numbers again ?, and start to broadcast live programs on either 931 or 943 ?, but this time the licencee would be Playboy and not themselves, or i suppose Playboy could let other company's use these channel slots/licences at some point ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
07-07-2015 14:05
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(07-07-2015 14:05 )mr mystery Wrote:  ... or i suppose Playboy could let other company's use these channel slots/licences at some point ? .

Or they could continue this epg-sitting indefinitely, handily keeping the slots from their rivals.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
08-07-2015 00:25
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^Sort of like what Tesco does with its rivals.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
08-07-2015 06:48
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

The new website has a "South Africa" tab, is it possible that they are still going out on tv at times there? Because if they are only on-line, then why pick one particular country, as the internet is global.
12-07-2015 21:45
grantorino Offline
Senior Poster

getting confusing for posters still having RLC in the channel section, should be moved to former channels
13-07-2015 07:02
donnafan913 Offline
Senior Poster

Since red Light is now finished as a babe channel, who do you think was the greatest Red Light Babe ? Mine would be Michelle Thorne
14-07-2015 07:32
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Bex Shiner is back at rlc. she is doing the show on the 24th july 11am-10pm

Piper Niven Superfan
17-07-2015 00:09
russmeyer Offline
Senior Poster