Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

Justin-Dabath Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(29-06-2015 21:45 )docutech Wrote:  Becky Perry will be on on 10am - 22.00 shift on the 8th July I believe...what a dreadfully long shift.

Becky Perry is a fantastic woman, one of the best on the TV screens.
01-07-2015 01:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
I_luv_milfs_in_tights Offline
Junior Poster

(01-07-2015 00:46 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Its a pity they won't air an old vintage show from the past instead of this pre recorded previous garbage.

I also echoe the same sentiments as a lot of other members, I'll miss RLC for the show it was but not what it became. Good riddance Cool

I would also echo your comments about airing old shows and remind us of some wonderful shows from past babes. Oh to be able to see Foxy again!!
01-07-2015 08:32
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

I am not surprised that the channel has gone but I always appreciate Cathy. I had some good dealing with her on the forum. I wish her well.
01-07-2015 09:33
Charlemagne Offline

As Phil said " We'll be back".
Let's hope that the Bristol shows return soon.
Playboy was only one famous name in the glamour industry. How about an associated with say Spearmint Rhinos or Twisty's for example.
01-07-2015 09:49
biggles Offline
@biggles_james

Sad to see RLC go - I for one have enjoyed many hours with the babes from these channels and they were able to hold their own for a long time attracting many of the top babes we have all enjoyed. Thank you to Phil, Cathy and everyone at RLC for some great days and wonderful nights.

Good luck for the web only channel and perhaps we shall see you again on our EPG.
01-07-2015 10:30
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

I agree with everyone RLC will be missed there was a long run where it was my fave show it had a ton of girls I liked and put on great shows

Plus it introduced me to new girls like tee jay both Mikas which was great as most new channels just get girls from other shows

As has been said there has been a drop in good shows from all the channels and not sure if that is down to over regulation from off com or not I just hope this is not the a sign of the end of the shows as if the only way RL could be on TV was the Playboy TV money are the channels really making much money anymore

But my main worry is the girls as it looks like the new owners are not running day shows there is not going to be room for all of them to get work

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2015 13:05 by KateP.)
01-07-2015 13:00
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

The channel perhaps did not understand the level they could go so the show suffered
01-07-2015 13:13
skully Offline

There's a lot of muddled info going around still, but Xpanded aren't the new owners of RLC, they have taken the channel slots and will be running the Playboy brand, that's it. Sure some girls will switch to the channel to be associated with Playboy, but it's never been a takeover. The RLC brand still exists, hopefully they will be on tv again, sooner rather than later.

No channel (brand) gets everything right, but I don't see the Playboy/RLC deal ending as the death of them.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
01-07-2015 13:16
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(01-07-2015 13:16 )skully Wrote:  There's a lot of muddled info going around still, but Xpanded aren't the new owners of RLC, they have taken the channel slots and will be running the Playboy brand, that's it. Sure some girls will switch to the channel to be associated with Playboy, but it's never been a takeover. The RLC brand still exists, hopefully they will be on tv again, sooner rather than later.

No channel (brand) gets everything right, but I don't see the Playboy/RLC deal ending as the death of them.

Absolutely; this one has always been more about channel manoeuvring than it has been about strictly financial troubles.

But at the same time it has to be said that Playboy dropped RLC for a reason. In some fashion they thought they could get better value for money with a different deal. And RLC are now in a more perilous state because of that.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
01-07-2015 13:40
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

my favorite ever babe channel end off, no one has put out more shows i have enjoyed, i loved the style of the production just gave me every thing i wanted,
also a real good bunch behind the camera who have only ever been nice and helpful to me big thanks to the following people Laura, Ani, Dave, Adele, Mellie, Lucy all put them self's out over the years to help me Smile,
some people give RLC a lot of stick but no channel has listened to what people want and always tried there best to make things happen more than them,
i really hope the web show will do well and that they will be back on tv soon the 900's are a lesser place with out them

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
01-07-2015 13:48

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL