alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

RE: who is the backbone on the channels
after last week on babeworld i would have to give the backbone award to sophie
she got the best out of rebecca-jade and always seems to be smiling
babeworld have a real jem on there hand with this one
she has the potential to be babeworlds caty cole

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
11-01-2011 03:11
Find all posts by this user
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

after the last few days you wolud have to give the redlight backbone award to rebecca-jade
she does a 25 hour shifft and still puts on one of the best shows of the night

Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

13-02-2011 15:54
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I think its time I put another reply in here, and I reckon there's been a change in leadership ability on many of the channels. For this reason I've changed my opinion on who is the star performer on some of the night and day channels, after some very hot shows recently:-

TVX - Its close between Ani James and LDM for me at the moment. Ani's an absolute diamond and put some long shifts in, and Linsey is undoubted quality too. I'd have to call it a draw between these two. For daytime it has to be Louise.

Elite - Caty Cole continues to be the outstanding performer who inspires all the other girls on the channel. Fellow marathon girls Ashley Emma and Charlie O Neal both perform best with Caty. As for daytime, its no surprise that I've gone for Hannah Martin. Her optimism and enthusiasm melts the coldest of hearts and brightens the darkest of days.

Red Light - Rebecca-Jade's shows have been sensational the last few nights, and her dedication is unquestionable after working a full day and a full night shift. Red Light's daytime queen is Mellie D.

Babestation - I'm going to say Tiffany Chambers for nights, with new signing Annie Bullah pushing her close. As for Babestation's daytime queen..? - come on, you know who my fave is by now! WinkHeart

Paradiso - Roxy Belle Heart fits the bill for both nights and days on Paradiso. Lovely girl.

Sport TV - Close between Mel Rook and Denni Tayla. Can't really decide between them so I won't - its a draw here. Smile

Chat Girl TV - Undoubtedy Demi Scott for me. Willing to work daytime and equally as willing to get naughty on the late-night webshow.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
13-02-2011 18:09
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

it's been awhile since i posted on this thread but after the last few weeks of top show's by levi on RLC
i felt the need to come on this thread and give her the backbone award for RLC
it's not that shocking i know but well deserved you'd agree

but if you have a different opinion or think there's another girl on another channel that needs a mentioning i would love to know your opinion

29-08-2011 02:52
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I'll tell you who's the backbone of the channels. Bloody Ofcom, simple as that annoyed annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed
30-08-2011 00:30
Big Stu Offline
,,, is back!

Honorable mentions to the Elite stalwarts, Ashley, Charlie and Dionne but i think Adele has been the backbone of their output since she arrived. Although she is sometimes on 4 or 5 times a week (a little less recently) she is always quality and gives 100% to her perrformances.

Must also mention Courtney for her efforts at CP/Storm.
30-08-2011 22:21
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(30-08-2011 22:21 )Big Stu Wrote:  Must also mention Courtney for her efforts at CP/Storm.

Effort? Yes, it must a huge effort to stay in the same position night after night. Not to mention the endless phone waving. Give the gal a medal. Wink
30-08-2011 22:24
Big Stu Offline
,,, is back!

(30-08-2011 22:24 )Chilly Wrote:  
(30-08-2011 22:21 )Big Stu Wrote:  Must also mention Courtney for her efforts at CP/Storm.

Effort? Yes, it must a huge effort to stay in the same position night after night. Not to mention the endless phone waving. Give the gal a medal. Wink

Perhaps perseverance would have been a better wordlaugh
30-08-2011 22:27
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV