Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average

Red Light Lounge/Playboy - Daytime Show Chat

pewack1976 Offline
Account closed

RE: Red Light Lounge - Daytime Show Chat & Discussion
been lovin the sexy lady who is on the show now
when i first saw her about 4pm i thought she reminded me of someone but i couldnt think who
laugh until amazingly seeing the girl who she reminded me of,on channel 948 demi scott Heart both ladies are absolutely fabulous and i`m so thankful to have my sky+ in hd box coz ya can record 2 channels at once Big Laugh Wink thanks i`m lovin` it Big Grin
20-10-2010 18:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(20-10-2010 18:52 )pewack1976 Wrote:  ... and i`m so thankful to have my sky+ in hd box coz ya can record 2 channels at once Big Laugh Wink thanks i`m lovin` it Big Grin

Someone has made this same mistake before. Maybe it was you then, pewack, but firstly the HD aspect of your Sky+ makes no difference to the picture quality on non-HD channels (such as the Babeshows). And secondly, neither does the HD have anything to do with being able to record two channels at once.
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2010 18:57 by StanTheMan.)
20-10-2010 18:56
pewack1976 Offline
Account closed

(20-10-2010 18:56 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Someone has made this same mistake before. Maybe it was you then, pewack, but firstly the HD aspect of your Sky+ makes no difference to the picture quality on non-HD channels (such as the Babeshows). And secondly, neither does the HD have anything to do with being able to record two channels at once.

I WAS JUST EMPHATICALLY DELIGHTED 2 GET RECORDING TWO TOP CLASS BABES STAN Wink great seeing the same girl from yesterday is back today
i really was lovin her show ,very sexy & extremely atractive too Big Grin

i love the way she does her thing Heart
21-10-2010 16:51
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

I know this sounds harsh but I honestly thought the woman on screen at the moment was the drag queen contestant who auditioned on The X-Factor.Surprised

[Image: justine002.jpg]

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
23-10-2010 05:59
adeleparker Offline
Junior Poster

Think that is really really harsh and cruel
if you havnt got anything nice to say best not say it really. why be so nasty where all trying to do our job. annoyedSad
24-10-2010 12:45
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Great performance from the girl doing the breakfast and early morning show today - especially when she changed into that gold number at around 10. The poses and positions she was getting into were very risque. It was like the 9-10pm slot without tits.

Odd thing was that when the other girl took over at lunchtime, the camera work went ultra cautious. He hardly ever filmed her below the waist and was constantly using the OSG to keep her bits covered up. Maybe a different cameraman who wasn't as brave Smile
24-10-2010 22:18
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(24-10-2010 22:18 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Great performance from the girl doing the breakfast and early morning show today - especially when she changed into that gold number at around 10. The poses and positions she was getting into were very risque. It was like the 9-10pm slot without tits.

Odd thing was that when the other girl took over at lunchtime, the camera work went ultra cautious. He hardly ever filmed her below the waist and was constantly using the OSG to keep her bits covered up. Maybe a different cameraman who wasn't as brave Smile

Very true. I didn't see her flash the gash, but she certainly had her gold thong pulled to one side, which gave a great view of her bum. The more I watch the daytime shows on this channel, the more I'm lovin' it. Please let the daytime filth continue. Cool
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2010 22:26 by Chilly.)
24-10-2010 22:26
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(23-10-2010 05:59 )Colbert Rules Wrote:  I know this sounds harsh but I honestly thought the woman on screen at the moment was the drag queen contestant who auditioned on The X-Factor.Surprised

Harsh, but also true. Big Grin
24-10-2010 22:28
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(24-10-2010 22:26 )Chilly Wrote:  Very true. I didn't see her flash the gash, but she certainly had her gold thong pulled to one side, which gave a great view of her bum.

Neither did I. Are you saying it's rumoured she did FtG?
24-10-2010 22:46
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Another day, but yet again this channel is putting on one seriously horny daytime show. Cool
30-10-2010 13:19

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL