RE: Red Light Lounge/Playboy - Daytime Show Chat
BTS photo from Terrie Hawkes :

[Image: image-0CC8_53933996.jpg]
07-06-2014 17:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
andyjb Offline
Posting Machine

Apart from Destiny, all the rest seem to be interested in are the foot lovers today. Rachel dangling shoes and waggling her feet, Mikayla shoes, and Belle doing her sliding bare toes up and down the heel of her boot routine, to simulate a cock being stroked.

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
19-06-2014 19:37
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Charley Green is coming back next month

Quote:Charley @charleyg90 · 5h
Going back on @RedLight_tv first shifts on the 12th July 1.30-10pm and 13th July 5.30ak - 1.30pm sooooo excited !!!!
24-06-2014 15:58
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Yes, Charlie has recently posted on twitter that the countdown is on for her return to RLL (5 days) https://twitter.com/charleyg90

Charlie's RLL thread is here but it is closed at the moment http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...490&page=5

Maybe a mod could re-open her thread ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2014 18:57 by mr mystery.)
07-07-2014 18:38
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Seen a cap of the latest try-out in Rachel Taylor's thread from this afternoon. Missed her when she was on but she looks really nice. What are the chances of ever seeing her again, unfortunately I'm not too optimistic, judging by all the others who have popped up without warning.
They should have some sort of online vote like the BS academy, where you can give them a thumbs-up for another go.
17-07-2014 20:59
daytimewanker Offline
Senior Poster

Babes pressurising callers to buy gifts and pay them through PayPal!
Please AVOID calling Jessie Jensen and Jordana. These classless individuals both tried making me purchase off their Amazon Wishlist - in fact they wouldn't do anything until I had bought something for them! Jordana went onto her list and decided that I should buy here an iPad whereas Jessie insisted that I paid her in some form; "buy from my Wishlist or send me money through PayPal!".

It was like an episode of Rogue Traders when the unscrupulous, nasty individuals exploit the old and vulnerable!

There must be some law against this and I am very disappointed that Red Light allow this from their girls.
23-08-2014 16:05
Idotmyi Offline
Fun times :)

Couldn't find a chat and discussion page so guess I'll post this here..

[Image: ed7c64321bf0e7e561e8a7b82148eeac.png]
27-08-2014 23:55
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Still the best dayshow channel of the lot imo.

05-10-2014 02:49
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

RE: Babes pressurising callers to buy gifts and pay them through PayPal!
(23-08-2014 16:05 )daytimewanker Wrote:  Please AVOID calling Jessie Jensen and Jordana. These classless individuals both tried making me purchase off their Amazon Wishlist - in fact they wouldn't do anything until I had bought something for them! Jordana went onto her list and decided that I should buy here an iPad whereas Jessie insisted that I paid her in some form; "buy from my Wishlist or send me money through PayPal!".

It was like an episode of Rogue Traders when the unscrupulous, nasty individuals exploit the old and vulnerable!

There must be some law against this and I am very disappointed that Red Light allow this from their girls.

Bloody hell mate this is getting beyond a joke now. I wont say with all the babes as that's not true but a good load of them it all comes down in how greedy they can be. I'm not moaning but comeon, they get paid enough as it is, why are so many of them so selfish and just want want want? Buy me this, buy me that etc

The fact they are on these shows, getting paid. You as a caller are phoning up spending money, then they expect you not only to buy them things but an ipad no less. WTF is going on!!???

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
15-10-2014 10:24
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

I see the dayshifts now run until 22.30

Are the girls staying on until that time ? and are any of them using the option to go topless or more revealing at all during that period ?

I only tend to switch on when a fav is on so I'm not that clued up on the above !...

big thanks
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2014 06:57 by docutech.)
01-11-2014 06:57

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL