Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.38 Average

Someone a girl knows thinks she'll be interested in a job neither know anything about

Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: new girl interested
Well, as the financial director of Bearded Babes TV, I can officially say that we're currently negotiating to take over one of the current channels on Sky. Now, we can match the lifetime supply of Veet that the current owner of this channel is demanding, however, our finances don't stretch to the lifetime supply of champagne and cigarettes that is also being demanded. Still, we're trying our best to raise the funds needed to bring you some amazing bearded babes. Cool
02-10-2010 17:45
Find all posts by this user
mh92 Offline
Junior Poster

no offense, but I honestly don't think that that would appeal to many guys and if you want a young audience, most will think that is wierd.
02-10-2010 17:49
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Oh i dont know about that...

[Image: salmahayekbeardedlady36.jpg]

Bounce she looks alright to me Shy
02-10-2010 17:56
mh92 Offline
Junior Poster

I asked for help, not to be invaded by a tv channel, which tbh will FAIL.
02-10-2010 17:58
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

i dont know mh they did a survey a while back and 81 percent of people said they would interested in seeing the channel on tv.
02-10-2010 17:59
mh92 Offline
Junior Poster

Well you are going to get the majority of the younger guys who watch the babe channels, switch off from that one. I wouldn't mind them posting about it in their own thread but not invade this one.

Sooky, I said that job description you put to her, and she said it was very vague and wants more detail.
02-10-2010 18:02
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Are roster is a who's who of babechannel babes. Here is a quick snap of babechannel legend Delta Whites casting for us.

Seems to me your just very closed minded, thankfully are viewers are a little more open to the things we put out.

[Image: delta22_102.jpg]
02-10-2010 18:14
mh92 Offline
Junior Poster

I'm not closed minded, but that doesn't appeal to me, and may people I know.
02-10-2010 18:16
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(02-10-2010 18:02 )mh92 Wrote:  Sooky, I said that job description you put to her, and she said it was very vague and wants more detail.

Let's break this down into the core elements then.......

1. Telephone - telecommunications device that transmits and receives sound, most commonly the human voice. They are a point-to-point communication system whose most basic function is to allow two people separated by large distances to talk to each other.

Credit for the invention of the electric telephone is frequently disputed, and new controversies over the issue have arisen from time to time. As with other great inventions such as radio, television, the light bulb, and the computer, there were several inventors who did pioneering experimental work on voice transmission over a wire and improved on each other's ideas. Innocenzo Manzetti, Antonio Meucci, Johann Philipp Reis, Elisha Gray, Alexander Graham Bell, and Thomas Edison, among others, have all been credited with pioneering work on the telephone. An undisputed fact is that Alexander Graham Bell was the first to be awarded a patent for the electric telephone by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) in March 1876. That first patent by Bell was the master patent of the telephone, from which all other patents for electric telephone devices and features flowed.

2. Telephone call - a connection over a telephone network between the calling party and the called party (in this case the 'male' calls the 'babe')

3. Men/Male - the masculine entities of the human species

4. Horny - a state of sexual arousal

5. Babe - 'attractive' female

6. Talk -
  • Conversation, interactive communication between two or more people
  • Speech, the production of spoken language

7. Dirty talk - Formally known as lagnolalia, is the practice of using graphic word imagery to heighten sexual pleasure before and during sexual intercourse. It is commonly a part of foreplay. Dirty talk can include vivid erotic descriptions, sexual humor, sexual commands and rude words. It may be whispered into a lover's ear, spoken over a telephone, or texted.

Any clearer?
Wink

02-10-2010 18:17
mh92 Offline
Junior Poster

Dannii - looking for daytime work
She is 18 and not done anything on the channels, but has danced before and still does in clubs.

Any channels that would like to know more PM me and I can pass you onto her.
02-10-2010 18:28
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66