Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

Kirsten Imrie - Red Light Lounge

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Kirsten Imrie - New Channel?
god bless you sir. that has earned you something very special- a donation of no more than 20p to the charity of your choice

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
03-10-2010 10:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pewack1976 Offline
Account closed

kirsten imrie the legend on tv
i for 1 am absolutely delighted to see kirsten imrie back on the telly doing shows for us Big Grin hope she whips em out like she did when i missed that infamous legends show laugh that was awsome what i saw on this forum Shy,thanks.TigerPETExXx34
03-10-2010 13:36
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Kirsten looking like a complete legend today, especially after the slip/dress came off and the feather boa came into play. Heart

Adore her accent, her hair and her body would put a lot of women half her age to shame. For a woman who has gone through some tough times, I really hope she's on her way up and returns to our screens on a regular basis. A goddess...Heart

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
03-10-2010 14:07
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(02-10-2010 19:12 )ravenous Wrote:  got to agree with Doctor at the Dock, she was one of the first glamour models I really got into. Still got the copy of Penthouse she was in once, must have been mid-90s.

Kirsten, Maria Whittaker and Gail McKenna were my faves from back then - and a blonde girl who I think was called Rachel Gordon, anyone remember her?

A real trip down memory lane... Kirsten was my favourite glamour model followed by Adele Stephens, Maria Whittaker, Gail McKenna, Kathy Lloyd... I remember Ruth Gordon, very pretty blonde but maybe my memory is a bit hazy. They may have aged but I'm sure they're still very appealing.

Kirsten has still got great appeal because she is just a natural beauty. How many of the current performers in their prime will be able to say that about in 15 or 20 years time when the flesh isn't quite as taut and the tattos look a bit wrinkly? There are a few but plenty won't...

03-10-2010 14:28
ravenous Offline
Master Poster

Ruth Gordon, that was her, incredibly attractive girl
03-10-2010 14:33
stereo Offline
Senior Poster

Any pics or caps of Kirsten today.
03-10-2010 14:42
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Kirsten putting on a noble performance, especially considering her balconette bra cups seem just a little bit too low given the magnificent cleavage on display. The Ryder Cup is getting some good competition laugh

03-10-2010 14:42
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Kirsten's still got an amazing ass on her judging by the time she's spent on her front on the sofa. Charmaine Sinclair still looks very good but Kirsten still floats my boat...Heart

03-10-2010 16:45
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

Delighted to see Kirsten back on tv again, & looking fit as f**k too! At a time on the babeshows where the fake boobs and tan in a can rule, it so uplifting to see some natural beauty. I hope she gets a lot more appearances and who knows maybe a night show - if she's up for it! Kirsten doing nights.....now there's an idea!! Smile
03-10-2010 16:52
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(03-10-2010 16:52 )tapit54 Wrote:  Delighted to see Kirsten back on tv again, & looking fit as f**k too! At a time on the babeshows where the fake boobs and tan in a can rule, it so uplifting to see some natural beauty. I hope she gets a lot more appearances and who knows maybe a night show - if she's up for it! Kirsten doing nights.....now there's an idea!! Smile

Kirsten's not sure whether she'll be back on screen so make the most of her now while we can.

As for Kirsten on nights...[sigh]...not going to happen.Rolleyes A 9-10 show would be great though.

03-10-2010 17:07

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL