cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 45 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average

sexstation live stream

Dogfartz Offline
Junior Poster

RE: sexstation live stream
Knowing SexStation the Tammy/Twinkle show could well have been deliberately staged to get people into thinking the show had suddenly improved (and hoping to entice a few new subscribers, of course).

There have been previous incidents e.g. the night they 'accidentally' used dildos, the return of the full strips (most of which were promised but never happened) even after full frontal nudity had been stamped out on all the other channels.

Sadly, they've let punters down so many times that it is going take more than an isolated show like yesterday to get them back into favour.
28-08-2008 20:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

I totally agree with dogfartz, for the most part i find the live stream boring, it only seems to be any good if cherry, or tammy and twinkle are on. Have you notiched that when twinkle is on with another presenter she hardly does anything, put her with tammy and a totally different person.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
29-08-2008 02:26
shavedcok Offline
Senior Poster

I only found this site and the Streaming a few days ago and I must admit Tammy is a lot more active on there than most of the girls. I will keep my eyes open and try and get some stuff capped.
Cheers

SC
31-08-2008 11:49
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

i've always thought the same thing too shavedcok. shes the only one on there that does girl on girl action on there and uses toys too apart from cherry.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
01-09-2008 07:28
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

is it me or has the live stream just got shit.

01-09-2008 17:25
willeyg Offline
Junior Poster

Well, with the cast that have been on it's not much to call in for. you got Kiera Pharrel sitting crying for allmost an hour soon. I dont know about Annie but Carmen atleast do her best to make a show.
Lol. What is wrong with Kiera Pharrel? Tell the sexstation customers to fuck off and when you call her on 3g she is more busy talking to the other people in the studio then the callers.
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2008 18:49 by willeyg.)
01-09-2008 18:21
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

why the hell she crying for then, that is odd. That says it all with that live stream seems like its going down hill now oh well.

01-09-2008 19:01
Dogfartz Offline
Junior Poster

Well, another Tammy & Twinkle show today and, although they were getting it on again, they seemed to be a little more discreet (Twinkle noticeably putting her hand in the way when she went down to Furburger country). Agreed, there were some 'slippages' when Tammy was groove-guzzling but nowhere near as explicit as last week. Hate to say it but it actually got a bit repetitive with the same performance each time they returned to the screen.

And was it me or did the show become virtually unwatchable in the last hour with almost constant picture freeze ups. On a couple of occasions I refreshed my browser and was greeted by the sight of Kat from yesterday? Maybe, it was some bizarre dream and it is still Tuesday. I hope so as I know the Wednesday lottery result now Big Grin
03-09-2008 21:40
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

yeah i noticed that too dogfartz. spot on about the show mate.

03-09-2008 21:59
shavedcok Offline
Senior Poster

Watching it this morning, Cherry was really enjoying it, there was a lot of full nudity and all at the right angles Smile

I made 2 caps of it (the first caps i have ever made lol)

Go check them out

SC
04-09-2008 17:34

gemma hiles