clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 45 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average

sexstation live stream

*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: sexstation live stream
Thanks a lot shavedcok.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
04-09-2008 17:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shavedcok Offline
Senior Poster

No worries - as I say I am new to capping but I will give it my best Big Grin
04-09-2008 18:16
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

on the sexstation livestream schedule it says that dani o'neal will be on thursday, am really hoping that it is true, i can't wait

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
09-09-2008 01:37
Dogfartz Offline
Junior Poster

kalel76 Wrote:on the sexstation livestream schedule it says that dani o'neal will be on thursday, am really hoping that it is true, i can't wait

An interesting move, borrowing someone from another station (although Babestation/SexStation are ultimately all the same company). Let's hope it is a positive step and not just a desperate move to keep the webstream alive.

Tammy is scheduled back for her usual Wednesday slot but doesn't have Twinkle to play with so will she find a willing partner to get jiggy with?

Actually, Twinkle is not scheduled at all this week and was a no-show when listed to appear last Saturday. Maybe on holiday (but why schedule her for that Saturday) or has she got fed up with it. I hope not. She might be daft as a brush but she has fantastic legs and is one of the few reasons worth watching for.
09-09-2008 07:51
SnD Offline
Apprentice Poster

looks like Dani is a no show Sad

I did see Twinkle on on a day when Keira was advertised, possibly as a stand in
11-09-2008 15:31
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

That seems to hapen a lot on there.

11-09-2008 15:44
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Let's face it guys Sexstation for me have one reason to watch...Lolly.She pulled out (or down!!)the stops last week and put on a good show.
But here's a thing I tried getting some of her pics on my mobile,so I texted in,somehow or other (perhaps it was operator error)I got through to the private text service which seemed to respond to my texts,except I wasn';t sending any!!!But I was still getting them back,lets just say that they were very "generic"if you get my meaning.Also on 3g the girls "available"on Sexstation are mysteriously exactly the same as the ones on Bangbabes 3g.How very strange..................:rolleyes:Sexstation were advertising MIchelle Thorne except she's on the pad now.They list any number of girls on their website who haven't worked there for years.There was a very long thread running on BGAFD a few months back about Sexstation 3g and Donna Duke.ALL the guys who phoned said it was a con.OK their live web feed is quite often as described(the girls get naked)but they are con artists of the first order.OK I have phoned Lolly a few times I admit so I am putting money in their coffers.I just wish she would do bit of channel hopping and move elsewhere.
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2008 19:47 by speedybert.)
11-09-2008 19:45
Dogfartz Offline
Junior Poster

speedybert Wrote:Let's face it guys Sexstation for me have one reason to watch...Lolly.She pulled out (or down!!)the stops last week and put on a good show.
But here's a thing I tried getting some of her pics on my mobile,so I texted in,somehow or other (perhaps it was operator error)I got through to the private text service which seemed to respond to my texts,except I wasn';t sending any!!!But I was still getting them back,lets just say that they were very "generic"if you get my meaning.Also on 3g the girls "available"on Sexstation are mysteriously exactly the same as the ones on Bangbabes 3g.How very strange..................:rolleyes:Sexstation were advertising MIchelle Thorne except she's on the pad now.They list any number of girls on their website who haven't worked there for years.There was a very long thread running on BGAFD a few months back about Sexstation 3g and Donna Duke.ALL the guys who phoned said it was a con.OK their live web feed is quite often as described(the girls get naked)but they are con artists of the first order.OK I have phoned Lolly a few times I admit so I am putting money in their coffers.I just wish she would do bit of channel hopping and move elsewhere.

Excellent post SB, very enlightening.

I know how you feel having subscribed to the original SS website only to find that what you actually got was far short of what they boasted was there. I wonder how many others have suffered in silence having felt similarly ripped off.

Re the 3g thing, I've had a look round the available girls and I guess it is a third party service as they seem to be from various channels. Mind you, 90% seem to be always offline (although their last online status seems to change to the current time if you click on their picture?). Maybe they need to take lessons from Karina and Lolly who are still 'live online' for the messaging service at SexStation!

Mind you, it is a good laugh looking at the ages some of them claim to be. For example Juliet from Bangbabes reckons she is 19. On that basis, she was appearing in explicit pics/vids when she was just 15 Big Grin. What's wrong with them being, say, 24 or 25? Maybe they think their target audience wouldn't want to see 'old grannies' who are that age!!
12-09-2008 09:22

gemma hiles