Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.96 Average

Darts

mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Darts
seems to be a lot of chat about Taylor's behaviour during the final. Delighted for Rob Cross
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2018 01:02 by mikedafc.)
02-01-2018 00:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

The BDO World championship starts this weekend I believe

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
02-01-2018 09:10
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

theres a lot of haters on Phil Taylor but you dont get to 16 world titles by being nice. people pissed off that taylor compared him to a younger and hungrier version of himself.

Was good that he lost to Rob Cross because he has the talent to be a dominant force. good to see MVG wont have it all his own way now

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
02-01-2018 09:31
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I just wish someone would bang the heads of the BDO & PDC together in 2018

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
02-01-2018 09:33
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(02-01-2018 09:31 )HannahsPet Wrote:  theres a lot of haters on Phil Taylor but you dont get to 16 world titles by being nice. people pissed off that taylor compared him to a younger and hungrier version of himself.

Was good that he lost to Rob Cross because he has the talent to be a dominant force. good to see MVG wont have it all his own way now

Could Cross be just as good as Taylor if not better?

02-01-2018 09:34
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

(02-01-2018 09:31 )HannahsPet Wrote:  theres a lot of haters on Phil Taylor but you dont get to 16 world titles by being nice. people pissed off that taylor compared him to a younger and hungrier version of himself.

I think there is a difference between being ruthless and clinical like MVG and Anderson and being a downright prick when he is losing like Taylor. We all know that the smiling act was a big front if he had actually focused on his game instead of pissing around he might have made it a closer contest.

That said we will not see his like again in front of a dartboard in my lifetime and its a crime he is not Sir Phillip Taylor yet. Typical of the snobbery within our honours system.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
02-01-2018 13:43
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

(02-01-2018 13:43 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  

I think there is a difference between being ruthless and clinical like MVG and Anderson and being a downright prick when he is losing like Taylor. We all know that the smiling act was a big front if he had actually focused on his game instead of pissing around he might have made it a closer contest.

That said we will not see his like again in front of a dartboard in my lifetime and its a crime he is not Sir Phillip Taylor yet. Typical of the snobbery within our honours system.

Taylor will have to donate to the CONservative party if he wants a "Gong":D
02-01-2018 14:07
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Taylor looked unsteady on his feet at times last nightSad All the antics to the crowd etc, looked like Diazepam hazeSadSad
02-01-2018 14:11
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(02-01-2018 13:43 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  .....and its a crime he is not Sir Phillip Taylor yet. Typical of the snobbery within our honours system.

He's a sex offender though. That would have something to do with it. Plus, much like Lewis Hamilton, he seems like a rather unpleasant person. Arrogance on stage is fine - you do NEED that to be successful - but off-stage he comes across like a nasty cunt, TBH. Fake and bitter. I can't see him ever being knighted. He probably WILL be re-MBE'd though.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
02-01-2018 14:21
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

(02-01-2018 14:21 )Robot Devil Wrote:  
(02-01-2018 13:43 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  .....and its a crime he is not Sir Phillip Taylor yet. Typical of the snobbery within our honours system.

He's a sex offender though. That would have something to do with it. Plus, much like Lewis Hamilton, he seems like a rather unpleasant person. Arrogance on stage is fine - you do NEED that to be successful - but off-stage he comes across like a nasty cunt, TBH. Fake and bitter. I can't see him ever being knighted. He probably WILL be re-MBE'd though.

I did not know that to be honest I always thought he had an MBE but because of his conviction it was recalled. I agree with your assessment of him off screen he comes across as not popular among his peers certainly the younger ones and as you beautifully put it a nasty cunt.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
02-01-2018 15:48