babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average

Did Big Brother start the babe channels?

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Did Big Brother start the babe channels?
The reason I pose this question is 10 years ago reality tv had never really been heard of and I just wonder how big an influence Big Brother might have had on the launch of our babe channels with Babestation being the longest and first of it kind when it was launched in 2002. Do we have Big Brother to thank for all of this and without it would the babe channels as we know them even exist today and would we even being having this discussion.
11-09-2010 01:37
Find all posts by this user
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

RE: Did Big Brother start the babe channels?
I think Playboys "Night Calls" started the "live call in" trend circa 1996 in the UK, with glamour models such as Emma Ceasari.
L!VE TV started the premium rate interaction with their "phone in to choose a video of a girl stripping", with girls such as LDM & Charmaine Sinclair, circa 1997.
And "Sexy Sat" started in 2001.
11-09-2010 02:17
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

According to admin, the world's first ever babe channel was Hollywood Pool Party, first broadcast in the US in 1991.
11-09-2010 08:49
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

If it did it's the only good thing to come out of it.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
11-09-2010 08:58
'BigBen' Offline
Sifu

(11-09-2010 08:49 )aaron Wrote:  According to admin, the world's first ever babe channel was Hollywood Pool Party, first broadcast in the US in 1991.

Yeah I remember seeing a excert from that at some point in time. I didnt know what it was called when I noticed it but remeber thinking at the time, I guess thats where babestation got the idea from.

My all time favourite babes to date: Ashleigh Doll (Paradiso), Emily Dean (Ex Babecast, Ex Bangbabes, Ex TVX), Courtney Luv (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Paradiso), Camilla (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Babestation), Reed (Ex Hotel Voyuer Know as Lolly, Ex Babestation), Elise (Sexstation), Dani O'Neil (Babestation), Abbie (Ex Hotel Voyuer), Antonia Stokes (Ex Sexstation), Twinkle (Ex Sexstation), Rosie Lee (Babestation), Tina Love (Sexstation,TVX Call Girls), Bella (Ex Live 960), Jo Jo (Ex Sport XXX, TVX), Nikki Lee (TVX), Jet Black (Ex Babecast, Ex Sexsation, TVX, Bangbabes), Bailey (Sport XXX), Lucy (Ex Sport XXX), Sidney JJ (Sexstation), Foxy Blonde (Sexstation), Jasmine Jones (TVX), Caty Cole (Elite), Morgan (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Ex TVX, Paradiso), Makara Kai (Ex Live XXX, Ex Sport XXX), Cleo (Sexstation), Tixxie (Ex Babestation), Siobhan (TVX), Alice Goodwin (Elite), Annie Bullah (Babestation), Kerrie Louise (BangBabes), Jess West (Sexstation), Jess Llyod (Sexstation), Kiran Khan (Sexstation), Mai Bailey (Sexstation), Lucy Summers (Redlight), Paige Turnah (Sexstation), Demi Scott (ChatGirl)
11-09-2010 22:33
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

NO

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
11-09-2010 22:38
bobek Offline
Banned

The only thing Big Brother is responsible for is a generation of Brain-Dead halfwits who stay up all night watching a night vision feed of a bunch of idiots sleeping. Smile
11-09-2010 22:51
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Have to admit i have never seen Big Brother,but having witnessed some of the so called "Celebs" that have emerged from it,i cant see as it would be responsible for the Babechannels.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
11-09-2010 23:00
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

(11-09-2010 22:33 )BigBen Wrote:  Yeah I remember seeing a excert from that at some point in time. I didnt know what it was called when I noticed it but remeber thinking at the time, I guess thats where babestation got the idea from.

I have a faint memory of this being shown on "Clive James on TV".
12-09-2010 02:29
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV