babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.85 Average

HAPPY NEW YEAR and Apologies!

Midlifecrisis Offline
Senior Poster

RE: HAPPY NEW YEAR and Apologies!
sasha Wrote:Well if you don't want to say it publicly you can pm me when you have time. I won't tell anyone.
I think its important for people to be talkative about feelings. But thats my opinion. I know many who are dark horses and keep a tight leash on their emotions. Whatever works for them is good.
Me being a woman have a hard time with that so find that its good to tell people when I'm having turbulance. Maybe thats a bit selfish.
You seem like a cool dude by the way

Take care

XXX

Midlifecrisis Wrote:Hi Sasha, well i can only divulge that she works on another channel. Seems a bit unfair to name names but if you persist i will cum (lol) clean. I often admire things in other girls that others dont see. While some may go for the chesticles, i may like her bum and vice versa. But beauty is only skin deep and believe it or not i like personality alot also.This is where you fall into my main category as you seem willing to share your troubles and as they say a trouble shared is a troubled halved. Not every girl/woman on this site is willing to do so , so you my dear are an extremely brave woman. All in all keep doing what you think best and entertain me till your heart is content.
Speak soon i hpoe MLC xx

When i find the time to work this fucking computer i will defo PM you.
Thanks for the reply babe xx
08-01-2009 08:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Midlifecrisis Offline
Senior Poster

Hi Sasha, hows your day been. Im just finished and ive fooked my back up. My age obviously plays a factor, as i have given up 66% of the sports i used to play. Anyway babe when are you back on , is it tomorrow or Saturday. If not is it tonight, i do hope so. Anyway hope your in good mood and well xx
08-01-2009 18:48
sasha Offline
Senior Poster

Tomorrow night me dear,

xx
Midlifecrisis Wrote:Hi Sasha, hows your day been. Im just finished and ive fooked my back up. My age obviously plays a factor, as i have given up 66% of the sports i used to play. Anyway babe when are you back on , is it tomorrow or Saturday. If not is it tonight, i do hope so. Anyway hope your in good mood and well xx
09-01-2009 16:02
Midlifecrisis Offline
Senior Poster

sasha Wrote:Tomorrow night me dear,

xx
Midlifecrisis Wrote:Hi Sasha, hows your day been. Im just finished and ive fooked my back up. My age obviously plays a factor, as i have given up 66% of the sports i used to play. Anyway babe when are you back on , is it tomorrow or Saturday. If not is it tonight, i do hope so. Anyway hope your in good mood and well xx
Off to Glasgow tomorrow to watch my team (Dundee) against Celtic in the cup.So by the time you are on tomorrow babe i will have my feet up back home with a beer watching you. Are you still following the Happy Hammers? xx
09-01-2009 18:54
sasha Offline
Senior Poster

Cool RE: HAPPY NEW YEAR and Apologies!
I will allways be a Hammer,

Enjoy your game and then I'll be dessert

xx

Just sending u a Pammie

Big Kisses Midlifeprime xxx

Midlifecrisis Wrote:
sasha Wrote:Tomorrow night me dear,

xx
Off to Glasgow tomorrow to watch my team (Dundee) against Celtic in the cup.So by the time you are on tomorrow babe i will have my feet up back home with a beer watching you. Are you still following the Happy Hammers? xx

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

10-01-2009 00:55
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

Hi Sasha, Apologies that I haven't been in and said hello. : Anyway

Happy New Year (Sorry if it is abit late!) and I wish you all the best in 2009, I hope it turns out to be a better year.

How are you anyway?
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2009 01:03 by BristolRovers.)
10-01-2009 01:02
sasha Offline
Senior Poster

I'm doing alright.

Someone who was hurting my family has been locked away today

So Im going to cuddle up to my little boy who's in mummies bed asleep without worries

Night darling

Happy new year

xx

BristolRovers Wrote:Hi Sasha, Apologies that I haven't been in and said hello. : Anyway

Happy New Year (Sorry if it is abit late!) and I wish you all the best in 2009, I hope it turns out to be a better year.

How are you anyway?
10-01-2009 01:18
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Glad to hear that your family is safe now sasha Tongue

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
10-01-2009 01:19
Midlifecrisis Offline
Senior Poster

Thank you babe for the Pammie, but i would much rather have a Sasha pic lol, glad your happy now, and i hope this is the start of a new beginning.Walk tall and proud babe,dont let nothing stand in your way xx
10-01-2009 08:05
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

So happy to hear you're safe now.

Stay strong bonny lass.

xx

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
10-01-2009 10:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV