babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.85 Average

HAPPY NEW YEAR and Apologies!

sasha Offline
Senior Poster

Big Grin RE: HAPPY NEW YEAR and Apologies!
Hey you now what girls like - glitter!

Thanks for the compliment baby

chrisdaniels Wrote:</a

Hehe , lots of love from your hardest fan xxxxxxx Smile
07-01-2009 21:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sasha Offline
Senior Poster

You intrigue me ?- Could you deliver a clue?

its no problem to reply.

I enjoy chatting.

In answer to Kalel. I used to watch the Mr Beans years ago but the films I really liked and my boys like them as well. I was in pain with laughter on the Paris one. It felt like the devil was tickling me

xx

Midlifecrisis Wrote:
sasha Wrote:Oh yeah I saw in the re-runs on here you could see my privates through my lacy black ones.

I will get some on saturday when I get paid andflash a bit of hot kitty

XX

Midlifecrisis Wrote:
admiral decker Wrote:
sasha Wrote:Sorry Mr Decker, could you explain

Do you mean that I was more raunchier before?

I'm blonde after all - It takes explaining!

It wasn't me that said that, it was Midlifecrisis. I said I hadn't noticed much difference.

Sorry for the hassle folks, i just remember when Sasha used to flash a bit of lip now and then or would wear see thru panties. Oh babe those were the days. Thats all i was meaning.
Hope you are feeling OK Sasha, i ha d 2 bouts of flu in December xx

Thanks Sasha for taking time to reply, now if you do that i will be eternally grateful and catapult you to the top of my babe chart,where you lie second only to, aaahhh now that would be telling lol
Keep safe and well babe xx
07-01-2009 21:13
Midlifecrisis Offline
Senior Poster

RE: HAPPY NEW YEAR and Apologies!
Hi Sasha, well i can only divulge that she works on another channel. Seems a bit unfair to name names but if you persist i will cum (lol) clean. I often admire things in other girls that others dont see. While some may go for the chesticles, i may like her bum and vice versa. But beauty is only skin deep and believe it or not i like personality alot also.This is where you fall into my main category as you seem willing to share your troubles and as they say a trouble shared is a troubled halved. Not every girl/woman on this site is willing to do so , so you my dear are an extremely brave woman. All in all keep doing what you think best and entertain me till your heart is content.
Speak soon i hpoe MLC xx
07-01-2009 22:04
rover Offline

Something you might enjoy sasha

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
07-01-2009 22:25
sasha Offline
Senior Poster

Bloody hilarious. Thankyou for the laughs

He moves so smooth

rover Wrote:Something you might enjoy sasha
07-01-2009 23:00
G@Z! Offline
Banned

noticed you changed your avatar pic sasha the new one is cool
hows you day been sasha?
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2009 23:19 by G@Z!.)
07-01-2009 23:08
sasha Offline
Senior Poster

Well Baby,

Thankyou for asking me this.

I feel a bit funny today. I think because of my fever. That person who I mentioned in the 'getting rid post' has been calling bad names down the phone so I feel a little shaky.

My baby makes me happy as he smiles all the time. He is watching Shark Tale in his bed. He is still awake

R u okay angel?

xx

gazwim Wrote:noticed you changed your avatar pic sasha the new one is cool
hows you day been sasha?
07-01-2009 23:33
sasha Offline
Senior Poster

Midlifecrisis Wrote:Hi Sasha, well i can only divulge that she works on another channel. Seems a bit unfair to name names but if you persist i will cum (lol) clean. I often admire things in other girls that others dont see. While some may go for the chesticles, i may like her bum and vice versa. But beauty is only skin deep and believe it or not i like personality alot also.This is where you fall into my main category as you seem willing to share your troubles and as they say a trouble shared is a troubled halved. Not every girl/woman on this site is willing to do so , so you my dear are an extremely brave woman. All in all keep doing what you think best and entertain me till your heart is content.
Speak soon i hpoe MLC xx
07-01-2009 23:35
G@Z! Offline
Banned

i had a nice day thanks for asking sasha Smile
i am happy after my little annoyance on the forums today Smile
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2009 23:39 by G@Z!.)
07-01-2009 23:37
sasha Offline
Senior Poster

Well if you don't want to say it publicly you can pm me when you have time. I won't tell anyone.
I think its important for people to be talkative about feelings. But thats my opinion. I know many who are dark horses and keep a tight leash on their emotions. Whatever works for them is good.
Me being a woman have a hard time with that so find that its good to tell people when I'm having turbulance. Maybe thats a bit selfish.
You seem like a cool dude by the way

Take care

XXX

Midlifecrisis Wrote:Hi Sasha, well i can only divulge that she works on another channel. Seems a bit unfair to name names but if you persist i will cum (lol) clean. I often admire things in other girls that others dont see. While some may go for the chesticles, i may like her bum and vice versa. But beauty is only skin deep and believe it or not i like personality alot also.This is where you fall into my main category as you seem willing to share your troubles and as they say a trouble shared is a troubled halved. Not every girl/woman on this site is willing to do so , so you my dear are an extremely brave woman. All in all keep doing what you think best and entertain me till your heart is content.
Speak soon i hpoe MLC xx
07-01-2009 23:42

Click here to watch Babestation TV