babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.85 Average

HAPPY NEW YEAR and Apologies!

admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

RE: HAPPY NEW YEAR and Apologies!
Midlifecrisis Wrote:Hi Sasha,have been told by your bosses to tone down your show as you always pushed the boundries a few months ago,where as some of the other girls on BB and other stations seem to keep flirting with the infamous beaver/ass shots.
I didnt know if this was your own idea or from "upstairs" just incase Ofcom were waiting with there fines.
Anyways its always a pleasure watching you, wishing you every success and happiness for the future MLC

I hadn't noticed much difference. Has Bang Babes been toned down in the last few months?
06-01-2009 12:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sasha Offline
Senior Poster

I like the avatar - Mr Bean cracks me up, you know the film where he goes to Paris and eats shell fish in that posh restaurant?

Fantastic

xx

rover Wrote:2009 is going to be a good year for you sasha I look forward to chatting with you on the forum.

myspace layouts

06-01-2009 18:14
G@Z! Offline
Banned

yes it is called mr bean's holiday funny film
06-01-2009 18:16
sasha Offline
Senior Poster

Are you implying I'm a SEXY LADY?

Thanks honey bunney

I hope you it will be a good year babe. I really feel that last year was a bit much.

I hope you have a good year darling

I think life is what you make it. Even though it really feels out of my control sometimes. Thats a phylosophy that i'm trying to contend with still.

sasha Wrote:I like the avatar - Mr Bean cracks me up, you know the film where he goes to Paris and eats shell fish in that posh restaurant?

Fantastic

xx

rover Wrote:2009 is going to be a good year for you sasha I look forward to chatting with you on the forum.

myspace layouts

06-01-2009 18:18
sasha Offline
Senior Poster

I swear when I saw that film for the first time I laughed the whole way through. Even the bit where he ran after the train and the boys dad was stuck on it - hehe!

xx

gazwim Wrote:yes it is called mr bean's holiday funny film
06-01-2009 18:20
G@Z! Offline
Banned

prefered the first film with the painting what was that film called oh yeah bean
06-01-2009 18:25
sasha Offline
Senior Poster

Hello Chris, my dear

I have been drawn into the forum today due to a sour case of mistaken identity, however I was meaning to get back on before now and have a chat as i pledged in the above statement.

I am enduring either a really heavy cold or real flu. Its hectic babe. I'm sweating like I'm in the dessert and keep drifting off into lands without moving from my bed - very interesting!

Thankyou for you allways lovely kind words to me.

Do you like Star Wars like all the rest of the living male species by any chance?

Big Kisses Babes

chrisdaniels Wrote:No need to be sorry Sasha Smile

im sorry to hear you have had some problems in your persoanl life and i sure do hope everything rights itself for you Smile
Just remain positive , stay strong and MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU Smile
i do hope 2009 holds something special for you , i hope you have loads of fun , happiness , laughs , good times , im sure you will Smile

And you always make me feel good when i see u Smile

keep your head up and keep up the awesome work , lots of love from your hardest fan xxxxxxxxxxx

sasha Wrote:Hello Everybody,

Just letting you know that I'm sorry for my lack of imput into my home here lately. I will endeavour to rectify my behaviour from tomorrow onwards and get involved again more.

I have been pm'ing but i want to start getting involved in a more shared sense also.

The xmas to new year period was the metorforical big bang in my personal life and I've had to obtain help from special people as I have been struggling with things.

Please forgive me dear friends ..................

Its allways good to make people feel good - i think thats what lifes about. 2008 tought me that.

Love x
06-01-2009 18:27
sasha Offline
Senior Poster

Sorry Mr Decker, could you explain

Do you mean that I was more raunchier before?

I'm blonde after all - It takes explaining!

admiral decker Wrote:
Midlifecrisis Wrote:Hi Sasha,have been told by your bosses to tone down your show as you always pushed the boundries a few months ago,where as some of the other girls on BB and other stations seem to keep flirting with the infamous beaver/ass shots.
I didnt know if this was your own idea or from "upstairs" just incase Ofcom were waiting with there fines.
Anyways its always a pleasure watching you, wishing you every success and happiness for the future MLC

I hadn't noticed much difference. Has Bang Babes been toned down in the last few months?
06-01-2009 18:30
G@Z! Offline
Banned

sorry to hear that sasha get well soon Smile
06-01-2009 18:30
sasha Offline
Senior Poster

Big Grin RE: HAPPY NEW YEAR and Apologies!
I watched that the other day on Vision.

I agree that it was good but I laughed louder with the Parisian one.

Although when he wiped off the face on the painting - that was funny!

gazwim Wrote:prefered the first film with the painting what was that film called oh yeah bean
06-01-2009 18:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV