Free month when clicking this link

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

Lori has been a little naughty

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Lori has been a little naughty
agree socatoa. think lori will probably get community service and a fine. Im sure lori has learnt already the the true cost of what she's done and will continue to do so for a long time to come since it has been in the papers and wherever she goes and whatever she does at work and away from work, the public dont like people who cheat the system and will give lori a lot of grief for it

Piper Niven Superfan
03-09-2010 10:46
Find all posts by this user
m100 Away
Banned

She told magistrates: "I am very sorry. It will never happen again.

"I am so remorseful. I will do anything I have to put this right."

Anyone else hear the faint sound of a judge unzipping his trousers and saying "Bend over young lady" in the distance. (Thought I'd bring the thread back to what we usually talk about as it seems infested with daily mail readers.)

The wicked stepmother is tabloid/jeremy kyle gold though.

Anne Crossfield, defending, said the model's stepmother had filled in the forms on her behalf and Buckby had signed them.

Prison sentence? Fuck off - when people are just getting community service for mugging etc, I don't think so.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
03-09-2010 11:12
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(03-09-2010 10:46 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  agree socatoa. think lori will probably get community service and a fine. Im sure lori has learnt already the the true cost of what she's done and will continue to do so for a long time to come since it has been in the papers and wherever she goes and whatever she does at work and away from work, the public dont like people who cheat the system and will give lori a lot of grief for it

I suppose she will get the big fine plus community service order which she deserves.
The biggest penalty she will pay will be to her future "Babe" career, which must suffer greatly now, perhaps even terminally.
She was one of my favourite babes until she left Babestation.
03-09-2010 11:21
loulo12 Offline
Closed by request

(03-09-2010 11:12 )m100 Wrote:  The wicked stepmother is tabloid/jeremy kyle gold though.

Anne Crossfield, defending, said the model's stepmother had filled in the forms on her behalf and Buckby had signed them.

Prison sentence? Fuck off - when people are just getting community service for mugging etc, I don't think so.

There's a few men living up to the female cliché of us. Brain in their cockend not their head.
03-09-2010 11:34
loulo12 Offline
Closed by request

(03-09-2010 10:43 )shaymas Wrote:  Get a grip, yes she deserves to be punished but I hardly think a prison sentence is in order.

This warrants an orange jumpsuit and a litter picker..... if that.

You do realise we are dealing with fraud here?

That is a very serious offence, it's not graffi on a wall.

It's a systematic will-full act. She must have read her bank statements known the money was going in but carried on talking it.

This about the mother filling looks like an excuse to me.

Also, passing the blame off yourself onto your own mother with the risk of landing her in trouble is just plain astonishing. What daughter would do that? Further more, if her dad had got a wife (presumably his primary carer) why was she claiming it in the first place when she lived at home?

All these need answering.
03-09-2010 11:41
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(03-09-2010 11:21 )TheWatcher Wrote:  The biggest penalty she will pay will be to her future "Babe" career, which must suffer greatly now, perhaps even terminally.

right there thewatcher. the biggest penalty lori will suffer will be to her babechannel career which now will be seriously damaged and it wouldnt surprise me if we dont see lori on the channels for a good while

Piper Niven Superfan
03-09-2010 11:43
asti316 Offline
Junior Poster

I think it was simply on honest mistake, and she shouldn't get prison time for it. But unfortunatly with a legal system where a man who stabs a burglar for trying to hurt his family gets a life sentence she probably will.
03-09-2010 11:50
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(03-09-2010 11:43 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  right there thewatcher. the biggest penalty lori will suffer will be to her babechannel career which now will be seriously damaged and it wouldnt surprise me if we dont see lori on the channels for a good while

You might be right because as I said yesterday it might be a good idea for Lori to lie low for a while till this thing mostly blows over!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2010 11:51 by Ally4Paige.)
03-09-2010 11:50
pfj Offline
Senior Poster

I've only just heard the 'news'. I don't believe this was a wilful act. It's certainly wrong on every level, though. Cases like this put genuine claimants under more pressure. If you're a carer, that's the last thing you need. Lori will know this herself, so she has every reason to be sorry. That said, I'm still inclined to be bias in her favour. There is a good reason for this. I've spoken to her on the phone on numerous occasions. Enough to form a genuine opinion on her character. My honest verdict: she's a good soul.

I speak as I find, just like everyone else.
03-09-2010 13:49
cainan Offline
Posting Machine

(03-09-2010 11:43 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(03-09-2010 11:21 )TheWatcher Wrote:  The biggest penalty she will pay will be to her future "Babe" career, which must suffer greatly now, perhaps even terminally.

right there thewatcher. the biggest penalty lori will suffer will be to her babechannel career which now will be seriously damaged and it wouldnt surprise me if we dont see lori on the channels for a good while

Thats the first thing that popped into my head when i read this...where does she go from here.....we shall see.
03-09-2010 14:12
Thread Closed 

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles