RE: Lori has been a little naughty
yep all the models are self employed and pay tax via the self employment system

Piper Niven Superfan
02-09-2010 14:05
Find all posts by this user
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

RE: oh dear
(02-09-2010 14:03 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Cos they would have done her fopr TAX evasion as well

Not at the same trial, yesterday was a prosecution by the DWP, nothing to do with HMRC.
02-09-2010 14:08
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

I notice that Hannahspet post has been removed Rolleyes
02-09-2010 14:12
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

RE: oh dear
(02-09-2010 11:56 )HannahsPet Wrote:  All i can say is good on her before people start how much tax does she pay into the system at 2-4000 pound a month

Taken from here http://www.wordiq.com/definition/Tax_cut

Quote:BigKarlUK: Why the Hell do i pay so much Tax for when my folks need money and a help they say Sorry but we cant help you Grrrrrr

The reason is because people who don't need it, like Lori who he is defending, claim using up the pot of money that is available for that sort of payments.....there is not an unlimited pot of money, which is why it doesn't just get handed out to anybody and everybody, and is why it's a fucking joke when somebody without any need for it claims it - but there's no need to keep your original viewpoint when a babe is concerned Rolleyes

Her dad may well have been entitled to a carer - but Lori is not the one who should have been claiming to be it. And to have lied about her financial situation in the process doesn't exactly paint her in a good light

Her actions are inexcusable - whether you think she's hot or not

And how much tax you do or do not pay (if she does) has absolutely fuck all to do with what benefits you are entitled to etc - that's just an arrogant and empty arguement. If that was the case then only the rich would ever get benefits......kinda missing the point

02-09-2010 14:15
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

(02-09-2010 14:12 )astonv1 Wrote:  I notice that Hannahspet post has been removed Rolleyes

Does that mean that his original opinion
(02-09-2010 11:56 )HannahsPet Wrote:  All i can say is good on her
has changed?
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2010 14:17 by vostok 1.)
02-09-2010 14:15
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

And rammy - having noticed your comment on the story, mentioning her working on Babestation is not an error in the story.....as that is where she was working at the time of the offence

It's not stating where she works now - but where she was working when she was claiming the benefit

02-09-2010 14:38
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

ok see that now sooky. This will have serious consequences for lori's work as well as her current employers could see this as gross misconduct and sack her and she will now find it difficult to get work as this will stay on her record for 5 years

Piper Niven Superfan
02-09-2010 14:47
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

It's bit shady, but for sh** sake, why make this a public matter? Do we really know all the details? Probably not. If she meant to do this, then yes, she made a wrong choice, but she doesn't need to have her face and name posted in the bloody paper like she murdered someone in cold blood! WTF!!! Why can't something like this be settled quietly, and without trying to publicly shame someone? It feels like they are bitter toward her because she makes decent money for showing her body and is on TV, so they have to make everyone know about it.

I'm not trying to ingratiate myself to her in any way, but she deserves some privacy whether she is guilty or not!
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2010 15:03 by mrmann.)
02-09-2010 14:54
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(02-09-2010 13:49 )tsurugi Wrote:  Gotta love the fanboy response papering over the fact she still broke the law. Am sure the international man of mystery himself would have a different opinion if it was some average person and not someone he wanks over on a regular basis.

She's scum simple as, but never mind a certain person can use his experience in basra and the time he spent with ther Cia and Mi6 to break her out of prison Wink

Took the words right out of my mouth Tsu

Benefit cheats=scum no matter what or who they are or especially what they do

And as to the reply post above ^^^^^^^ I don't reguarly hand over £000s to HMRC to allow people like her to take the piss

She deserves everything she gets and all the negative publicity that follows

Benefit fraud funnily enough affects more of us than murder does

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2010 15:00 by speedybert.)
02-09-2010 14:57
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Seems she isnt the only glamour model who does this.. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/new...ipper.html
02-09-2010 15:02
Thread Closed 

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles