Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.06 Average

please wake up people!!!!

jordo Offline
L.F.C

RE: please wake up people!!!!
The guy is an arse but.... I do agree about the "me too" threads. He does have a point.
03-01-2009 16:41
Find all posts by this user
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

telxxx Wrote:
BelfastBadBoy Wrote:tel sure knows how to make friends lol

F.y.i.. im not here to make friends....and i dont spend half my life staring at a computer...let alone this site!!

Yet your still coming back here lol
03-01-2009 17:22
Joshmeister69 Away
aka fallenangel123

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:
telxxx Wrote:
BelfastBadBoy Wrote:tel sure knows how to make friends lol

F.y.i.. im not here to make friends....and i dont spend half my life staring at a computer...let alone this site!!

Yet your still coming back here lol

why is he even here?
he is just trying to start arguements
i doubt he even likes the babes
03-01-2009 17:37
jungleboy Offline
mocfo era tihs

he makes a good point but in a really arsy way, which makes us believe he is here to be awkward, and cause problems.

"Insert funny comment here"
03-01-2009 17:51
roystonmerchant Offline
Now a Kandi Man

is there a doctor in the house as i think tel might be about to burst a blood vessel with all that rage
03-01-2009 19:04
supermario1983 Offline
Master Poster

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..huh, what? oh this isn't important enough to wake me up..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
03-01-2009 20:13
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

telxxx Wrote:when i found this forum i was over the moon as im sure the rest if u were!!
but as i read through the threads im finding alot of hypocrites...in 1 thread people are slagging off the girls for asking us not to share there site contents...pics,vids-ect.
then i read on and find that the people posting the girls pics and vids on here are saying that they wont post links because some of us are only taking pics ect and not posting our own stuff.lol.this is pathetic...if u hav the stuff illegaly anyway then just post it and stop being a ponce...you know who im talking about...
these people are carrying on like they own the sites they are stealing from...people please wake up and stop being obbsesive,possesive and pathetic!!
Okay, I'm as awake as I'm gonna get and I'm still trying to work out the actual point to your message

If you want more people to post stuff then you've just insulted them. On the other hand if you are complaining about breaches of copyright then you are sooo going about it the wrong way and telling the wrong people. As for if you're just trying to troll, wake me up again when you're finished ranting and able to form an interesting debate on the topic instead

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
04-01-2009 00:01
mospur Offline
Senior Poster

Telxxx you just need to let people get on with the forum, people have opinions some dont agree with others, this is normal, some people agree with having illegal stuff to put on, some dont. This is what its all about, people sharing a common interest and RESPECTING OPINIONS

Red Wrote:
telxxx Wrote:when i found this forum i was over the moon as im sure the rest if u were!!
but as i read through the threads im finding alot of hypocrites...in 1 thread people are slagging off the girls for asking us not to share there site contents...pics,vids-ect.
then i read on and find that the people posting the girls pics and vids on here are saying that they wont post links because some of us are only taking pics ect and not posting our own stuff.lol.this is pathetic...if u hav the stuff illegaly anyway then just post it and stop being a ponce...you know who im talking about...
these people are carrying on like they own the sites they are stealing from...people please wake up and stop being obbsesive,possesive and pathetic!!
Okay, I'm as awake as I'm gonna get and I'm still trying to work out the actual point to your message

If you want more people to post stuff then you've just insulted them. On the other hand if you are complaining about breaches of copyright then you are sooo going about it the wrong way and telling the wrong people. As for if you're just trying to troll, wake me up again when you're finished ranting and able to form an interesting debate on the topic instead
04-01-2009 00:20
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV