gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.9 Average

Tiffany - Babestation - Chat

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: Tiffany - Babestation
Tiffany just said she never ever did content like that before (Her new mobile stuff) hmm i can tell u that's crap cause she dropped her panties for me years ago when she did webcam work.

Is it just me or does any 1 else get pissed of when the girls tell lies? annoyedannoyedannoyed

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 30-07-2011 00:19 by SirAssAlot.)
30-07-2011 00:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Tiffany did a GG scene with Charlie C in 2008 I believe, she also used to get fully naked on the webcam sites when the BS girls appeared on them regularly.

I don't particularly care about them lying though, they're just trying to sell their product.
30-07-2011 00:26
outsider Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Tiffany - Caps and Vids
ty.....girl is so hot!!!!!

Three witches watch three swatch watches. Which witch watches which swatch watch?
31-07-2011 13:10
loribuckbyisfit Offline
Apprentice Poster

seriously.. how can anyone like her? yeh shes fit she should BE FIRED though!!!! she never gets out her fucking tits and when she does she gets one out for like 30 seconds...

edit: if she actually got her tits out alot she would be in my top 3, ella being #1 ofcourse Wink
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2011 00:22 by loribuckbyisfit.)
02-08-2011 00:21
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Did any 1 see the Advert for Tiffs new mobile vid? She shows everything - That's no panties & no hands covering her eekeek

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
03-08-2011 09:41
O Danny Boy Offline
Senior Poster

(02-08-2011 00:21 )loribuckbyisfit Wrote:  seriously.. how can anyone like her? yeh shes fit she should BE FIRED though!!!! she never gets out her fucking tits and when she does she gets one out for like 30 seconds...

edit: if she actually got her tits out alot she would be in my top 3, ella being #1 ofcourse Wink

Mate are you serious “fire Tiffany”? I know she is frustrating to watch as of late but when she’s on it, she’s easily the best babe on babestation. Don’t know which I find confusing more, the fire Tiffany part or Ella being your number one babeHuh?
03-08-2011 10:31
zola Offline
Posting Machine

just wondered if anyone had heard anything on tiffany new video which is supposed to be on bs extreme. geri and ree both said a while ago that tiffany done a gg video with ree a bit further on from the one tiffany done with charlie, have you heard anything. I tried emailing the babestation member on here but have not had a respionse i also put a thread up but it got taken down

thanks
zola

Edit - just had confirmation that the tiffany and ree video was not shot for bs extreme but tiffany site pure tiffany
anyone a member who can tell us more about the video?

PER FAVORE NON MI ROMPERE LE PALLE
03-08-2011 15:48
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

On tv Megan and Ree were talking about BSXtreme and saying that Tiffany had done shoots for Xtreme , Ree then said she had done shoots for Xtreme and Tiffany had picked her for her first ever harder G/G shoot , so it sounds like this was misleading people into thinking it was for Xtreme (me) , but maybe they could not say it was for "Pure Tiffany" because i don't think they are allowed to advertise hard core web sites on free to air channels .
But a lot of stuff that the girls film for there own web sites that are owned by Cellsast is also shown on BSXtreme after it been shown on the girls web site first , Some of Amanda's web site stuff is also shown on Xtreme , it's like killing 2 birds with one stone so to speak , film one scene and show it on 2 different viewing platforms , hopefully at some point Ree and Tiffs harder G/G film will also be made available to view on BS Xtreme TV

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2011 17:02 by mr mystery.)
03-08-2011 16:55
mrcat Offline
Master Poster

some 1 must be a member of tiffs site
03-08-2011 17:40
JohnTT Offline
Junior Poster

The Tiff-Ree vid is not posted yet on puretiffany. The new pics are verry sexy!

(03-08-2011 17:40 )mrcat Wrote:  some 1 must be a member of tiffs site
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2011 18:19 by JohnTT.)
03-08-2011 18:16

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles