gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.9 Average

Tiffany - Babestation - Chat

thescientist Away

RE: Tiffany - Babestation - Chat
(28-01-2015 19:29 )gentlegiant Wrote:  Yes - beautiful face, minimal make-up, flawless skin, great body and best ass of all!

You're right there. So naturally beautiful, Tiffany doesn't need make up.
30-01-2015 15:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rogergilford54 Offline
Posting Machine

Can someone please put some caps & Vids up of Tiffany tonight, can't watch as have to be up at 4-30 for work.thanks
01-02-2015 20:03
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Great show from Tiffany last night,including a 241 with Paige.BOTN for me.
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

im always open to positive change
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2015 21:37 by jimmyt73.)
02-02-2015 18:43
gentlegiant Offline
Senior Poster

Like M-L-L I was surprised to see Tiffany appear last night as scheduled because I was under the impression she was meant to be elsewhere.
Nevertheless, Tiff 's performance seemed to me to be reasonably good although of late she seems to have retreated into her shell again and is reluctant to go naked!
I understand Tiff's next appearance will not be for about another week or so.
13-02-2015 16:39
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Decent show from Tiffany last night,not as spectacular as some of her recent shows and i was not entirely convinced by the 241s with the phone waver but better than no Tiff at all,hope her next show has the sparkle that was missing from last night.

im always open to positive change
13-02-2015 19:48
JohnTT Offline
Junior Poster

Does Tiffany work also somewhere else? Nightclub, stripclub?Smile

(13-02-2015 16:39 )gentlegiant Wrote:  Like M-L-L I was surprised to see Tiffany appear last night as scheduled because I was under the impression she was meant to be elsewhere.
Nevertheless, Tiff 's performance seemed to me to be reasonably good although of late she seems to have retreated into her shell again and is reluctant to go naked!
I understand Tiff's next appearance will not be for about another week or so.
17-02-2015 19:15
Rogergilford54 Offline
Posting Machine

I miss Tiffany, want her back on Saturday nights
21-02-2015 14:46
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Wet & Sexy Ms Chambers!!!!!Heart

The Sexy Ms Tiffany Chambers Has Been Looking Absolutely Stunning Tonight, First On The Massage Table and Now In A Short Tight White Outfit and A Tiny Red Thong In The Paddling Pool Get Her Sexy Ass All Wet.. Love It... Excellent Now Ms Ashley Emma Has Now Joined Her In There. Well Done BS For Bringing Back These Two Sets.. One Thing I Do Have To Say Great To Have The Massage Table and Paddling Pool Back But I Just Wished It Was On BS1 Not Blue So These Two Sexy Babes Can Push The Limits.. Oh Well

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
28-02-2015 01:21
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Looked like Tiffany was having fun getting to grips with the pump-action on that water pistol. Seemed to have a good knack for it Tongue Not sure if she was wise to spray it in her mouth though, who knows where they got the water from.
Oh and never worry about the several hundred pounds worth of damage from soaking the camera equipment.
28-02-2015 02:02
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Sexy Ms Chambers In Blue!!!!!HeartHeartHeart

The Sexy Ms Tiffany Chambers Is Looking Absolutely Stunning Tonight In The Blue Babestation Office In A light Blue Bra, TINY Light Blue Thong, Black Suspenders, Black Fishnet Stockings and Sexy Light Blue Platform High Heels Bent Over On Top Of The Desk Bouncing That Big Juicy Sexy Ass... Ms Chambers Has Alot Of Different Sexy High Heels. She Loves To Wear Heels and I For Sure Love It When She Has Sexy High Heels On. So It's Time To Give Ms Chambers Another Call Tonight and Give That Sexy Ass A Damn Good Had Slamming All Over The Office.. Excellent and Its POV Tiffany.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
28-02-2015 02:57

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles