GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.9 Average

Tiffany - Babestation - Chat

REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

RE: Tiffany - Babestation - Chat
Oh Yes Ms Chambers Oh Yes!!!!!!Heart

The Sexy Ms Tiffany Chambers In A Tiny Blue Thong And Sexy Black Stockings ( wait the stockings are off ) and Her Cums The Oil.... Yes...

Now Ms Chambers Is Bent Over Bouncing That Sexy Juicy Ass That She Is Slowly Drenching In Oil... I Like.... Must Must Must Give Ms Chambers Another Call Now And Drench Her Sexy Body In Even More Oil And Make Her Slide Everywhere... And Off Cums The Bra... Go On Ms ChambersTongue

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
19-10-2014 01:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

This has some promise.............

Edit: I have seen more energy and horny body language from Tiffany in the last ten minutes than I have seen on any other channel for the last 3 and a half hours bladewave.
Tiffany is on a one woman mission to stop the night being a total disastrous pile of piffle.

(This post was last modified: 19-10-2014 01:39 by Snooks.)
19-10-2014 01:25
Rogergilford54 Offline
Posting Machine

Tiff looks amazing covered in oil go on baby
19-10-2014 01:49
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Five minutes ago was old school fun Big Grin
19-10-2014 01:50
daryl morgan is fit!! Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Tiffany - Caps and Vids
They are the best caps I've seen of tiff!! Missed her tonight!!
19-10-2014 02:07
REX MASTER Offline

Wat A Dirty Naughty Filthy Girl Ms Chambers... Now Go Get Yourself Cleaned Up And Il See You On The Other Side Tiffany. Tongue

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
19-10-2014 02:08
REX MASTER Offline

Oh Fuck Me Ms Tiffany Chambers!!!!!Heart

The Sexy Ms Tiffany Chambers In The Babestation Office, In That Tiny Black Thong And Sexy Black Stockings Bent Over The Desk Bouncing That Sexy Juicy Ass... Love It.. Ms Chambers Ass Is Making Me Soo Hard Tonight... Just Wana Give It A Damn Good Hard Pounding... Right Time To Give Her Another Call...

LOVE THESE BABES......

19-10-2014 02:54
Rogergilford54 Offline
Posting Machine

Another great show from the beautiful miss Tiffany Chambers hope she stays on babestation another ten years.
19-10-2014 04:40
gentlegiant Offline
Senior Poster

Until 1o'clock I was thinking that it was going to be an average Tiffany night - then out comes the oil and off we go. Very good acting and interesting simulation. No doubt that she is the best - such energy, fun and not bothered about getting her hair messed up! Her trademark performance - brilliant!
19-10-2014 09:07
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

That was a big improvement on her last show,i wonder if we will see her do a climax line when she is on again,if not i would be happy to see another POV section like last night,it was a welcome addition to an already strong performance,question is how long can she keep it up for.???????

im always open to positive change
19-10-2014 12:41

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles