GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.9 Average

Tiffany - Babestation - Chat

gentlegiant Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Tiffany - Babestation - Chat
(05-09-2014 12:16 )JohnTT Wrote:  When is the Tiff coming back?Smile
Tiffany is scheduled for BSCams tomorrow night - as she only does that from the studio here is hoping she is on the main channels as well!?!
Also, Levi (ex RLC) is making her re-appearance on BS on Monday 8th and as she lives close to Tiff she has tweeted about them going to the studio together i.e. whose car are they traveling in - so it could be another appearance. I won't hold my breath though because a lot of the scheduling etc from BS is incorrect!
05-09-2014 15:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
A-Rod Offline
Master Poster

Tiffany is scheduled to be on BS tonight!!

1) Hopefully there is no change to the schedule

2) Hopefully she picks up from where she left off the last time she was on BS with...... Oil, Oil & Oil! Tongue
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2014 12:59 by A-Rod.)
08-09-2014 12:58
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Great news that she is supposed to be on,whether she is any good depends on how she is produced and what channel she is on.

im always open to positive change
08-09-2014 14:51
CrueLLove Offline
Senior Poster

YEs Tiffany is back! praying for oil!
08-09-2014 22:10
emcee Offline
Junior Poster

dont hold your breathe 2 hoggers on 2nite so i guess there will be like 1 hour of her for the remaining night
08-09-2014 22:15
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

08-9-14 She's looking luscious in red and black Smile

[Image: image-2EAE_540E349D.jpg]
09-09-2014 00:03
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Seems were back to overdressed Tiffany,i mean Alice Goodwin has spent more time fully topless than Tiffany has so far tonight,maybe she should stick to webcams as that is where her loyalties clearly lie at present,even if she does feel like upping her game tonight thanks to not one but two usual suspects(one of which has been on for the last five consecutive nights)annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed she wont have much 906 airtime anyway.

im always open to positive change
09-09-2014 00:31
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Wow.... A Dream Cum True..

The Sexy Ms Tiffany Chambers In A Bright Yellow Thong, Sexy Black Fishnet Stockings and Sexy Bright Yellow Platform High Heels Bent Over In The Sauna With My Sexy Queen Ms Preeti Young Both Bouncing Their Sexy Juicy Asses.. Wat More Do I Need...

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
09-09-2014 00:45
REX MASTER Offline

(09-09-2014 00:31 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  Seems were back to overdressed Tiffany,i mean Alice Goodwin has spent more time fully topless than Tiffany has so far tonight,maybe she should stick to webcams as that is where her loyalties clearly lie at present,even if she does feel like upping her game tonight thanks to not one but two usual suspects(one of which has been on for the last five consecutive nights)annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed she wont have much 906 airtime anyway.

Sorry Dude I Have To Disagree With You. Ms Preeti Has Only Been Back On BS Two Nights Last Week As For Lori She Has Been On 4 Times Last Week And Fucking Now Tonight Replacing Lacey.

For Me Lori Is The Only BS Channel Hogger. She Always Waves Her Fone and Always Says Quick Fire Round. Also Her Shows Are All The Same. She Cums On Any Set With Just A Thong On And Then Gets Naked In Less Than 5mins. I Mean Look At BS1 Now Naked And Just Sitting There. People Say Ms Preeti Is A Channel Hogger But Shes Not. And If She Is On Screen She Aleast Gives Us A Good Show With A Variety Of Different Outfits Matching Each Set.. If Lori Was in The Sauna Right Now She Would Have Been Naked And NOT Bending Over Showing Us Her Ass.. Thats Wat You Wana See And Not Just Her Landing Stip.

As For Ms Chambers She Has Given Us A Wide Variety Of Outfits Tonight and I Do Hope As The Night Goes On She Will Be Back To Dirty Tiffany... Also I Think Ms Chamber Would Have Got More Solo Screen Time So Far Tonight If It Had Not Been Lori Replacing Lacey.

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
09-09-2014 01:01
REX MASTER Offline

Holy Fuck Ms Chambers.... PVC..Nice.

The Sexy Ms Tiffany Chambers Looks Soo Beautiful In That Very Sexy Black Shiny Mesh PVC Outfit, Black Fishnet Stockings and Sexy Black High Heels With Ms Levi in A Black Shiny PVC Outfit and Shiny PVC Boots All Ready To Give Me A Domination Lesson.. Ms Chambers Il Be Your Slave Boy Any Day... I Soo Wana Give Ms Chambers Ass A Good Pounding Right Now... Time To Give These Sexy Girls A Call...

I Just Love When Girls Wear PVC or Latex Outfits.... And Here Cums The Oil

LOVE THESE BABES......

09-09-2014 02:58

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles