RE: Tiffany - Babestation - Chat
Tiffany demonstrating her buttock-clenching strength with some kind of cup :

[Image: image-BA7B_5338B7BE.jpg]
31-03-2014 01:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Wow... The Sexy Ms Tiffany Chambers Looks Doo Hot in That Purple Bra, Pink & Purple Knickers and Sexy Purple Fishnet Stockings Bent Over On the Office Desk Bouncing that Sexy Juciy Fuckable Ass.... Iv Missed that Ass Ms Chambers... Must Give her Another Call Now..
Just Had A Filthy Chat With Ms Chambers and Thats A Good Girl, She Knows What Gets Me Going Her Sexy Big Juciy Ass Bent Over Bouncing Up & Down Soo Fast... Well Done Ms Chambers..

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
31-03-2014 03:56
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

(31-03-2014 01:34 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Tiffany demonstrating her buttock-clenching strength with some kind of cup :

{snip}

Thats not a cup its Georgies Spunk Bucket Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
31-03-2014 05:22
gentlegiant Offline
Senior Poster

Tiffany's recent shows seem to have improved considerably. Last night (Georgie's final BS appearance) Tiff was back to her fun ways - it helped that, apart from Georgie, Brookie and Leigh were on as well! Tiffany had two very long sections following her BSCams appearance - third time this year - is this going to be the normal practice now? I thought she was pretty good, particularly the second section in the skimpy lilac/purple top. Tiff was on the phone continuously so it appears she is still very popular despite her lower number of appearances!
31-03-2014 15:40
Rogergilford54 Offline
Posting Machine

Beautiful mistress Tiffany looking extremely sexual tonight in see-thro black outfit!!
06-04-2014 22:26
Rogergilford54 Offline
Posting Machine

Tiffany's outfit showing off that fantastic ass alway's gets my cock hard!!
06-04-2014 23:16
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

It has to be said,when Tiffany really puts her back into it,like she is right now,there's no finer site.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
06-04-2014 23:31
REX MASTER Offline

Good Girl Ms Chambers Very Good Girl....

The Sexy Ms Tiffany Chambers Sexy Ass Has Been On Fire Tonight.... Loved Every Sexy Oufit She Has had On tonight and the Sexy PVC Boots.... Had afew Dirty Filthy Calls With Ms Chambers earlier on and She was Great on the fones.... Now Ms Chambers is in the those Sexy Black Fishnet Stockings and a TINY Black Thong Bouncing her Sexy Juciy Ass in the Sauna.... Just wat I like to see.... Well Done Ms Chambers.... Looks like its Time For Another Call with The Sexy Ms Tiffany.... Let Me See How Fast I Can Make Her Bounce her Sexy Ass.

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
07-04-2014 03:17
REX MASTER Offline

Oh Yes.... Mistress Chambers is Back....

The Sexy Mistress Tiffany Chambers is Looking Soo Hot & Sexy With Those Big Loopy Earing, Red Sluty Lipstick On, Black Fishnet Bra, Black Fishnet Stocking All Ready To Dominate Me.... All She Needs Now are Her Sexy Black Shiny PVC Boots to Give Me a Good Kicking....

I'm Gona Give Mistress Chambers Another Call Tonight and be her Slave Boy and Let her Dominate Me and Do Wat She Wants to Me... Then I'm Gona Reverse the Rolls and Dominate That Sexy Ass and Give it A Dam Good Hard Spanking..... She Loves it when I Say that to her.... I Would Do Anything For My Mistress Tiffany Chambers.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

07-04-2014 04:23
gentlegiant Offline
Senior Poster

Tiffany last night - beautiful face and hair, sexy eyes, fit body, perfect ass, great outfits - absolutely stunning and excellent performances ( even for the last hour of the shows)! Really coming back to form - more like this please!
07-04-2014 09:58

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles