Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Tit tape and "clothing"

Kenilo Offline
Master Poster

RE: Tit tape and "clothing"
Talk about OFCOM and trying to protect the minds of children. If thats the case they should have put a blanket ban on SKY NEWS for the last 4 days because all they have showed is the pope and all his cronies ( who if we are to believe what is said about them ) have been protecting peadophile priests as long as anyone can remember moving them around and allowing them to RAPE children again and again and again. These people are guilty of horrendous crimes . And you would have to wonder how many of them that have appeared on tv over the last few days are just as guilty as those that have been outed as peados. So if OFCOM wanted to protect children they should have stuck a big sign on sky news saying ALL CHILDREN AVOID THESE PEOPLE because they WILL RIDE YOU IF THEY GET THE SLIGHTEST CHANCE Sorry but I have no time for these religious dicks or the people who pander to them and OFCOM seem to be part of that mentality.
19-09-2010 18:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Heres a suggestion for all those religious do gooders nutjobs out there. Cancel your sky tv and go with virgin media instead as they don't have the babe channels but still have all the god channels and you can leave the rest of us with your censorship views by kindly fucking off!!!!!
20-09-2010 01:41
mikeboob Offline
Senior Poster

(19-09-2010 18:14 )Kenilo Wrote:  So if OFCOM wanted to protect children they should have stuck a big sign on sky news saying ALL CHILDREN AVOID THESE PEOPLE because they WILL RIDE YOU IF THEY GET THE SLIGHTEST CHANCE Sorry but I have no time for these religious dicks or the people who pander to them and OFCOM seem to be part of that mentality.

Yeah but they aren't on a bed waving a phone while pretending to rub thier crotch dressed in stockings! Tongue
20-09-2010 09:04
Kenilo Offline
Master Poster

(20-09-2010 09:04 )mikeboob Wrote:  
(19-09-2010 18:14 )Kenilo Wrote:  So if OFCOM wanted to protect children they should have stuck a big sign on sky news saying ALL CHILDREN AVOID THESE PEOPLE because they WILL RIDE YOU IF THEY GET THE SLIGHTEST CHANCE Sorry but I have no time for these religious dicks or the people who pander to them and OFCOM seem to be part of that mentality.

Yeah but they aren't on a bed waving a phone while pretending to rub thier crotch dressed in stockings! Tongue
Yeah But that is what you expect them to be doing. Thats why they are up there in the 900 channels thats what we all want to see them doing. We dont want to see them having to wear tit tape in the middle of the day because some stuck up moron might see a nipple. why cant they just do what I did every time these priests where plastered all over the news pretending these abuses never happened. I changed the fucking channel
20-09-2010 19:08
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

I've just seen a nipple in The Evening Standard. Who do I complain to? Lord Beaver?

Gone fishing
20-09-2010 20:21
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(20-09-2010 20:21 )eccles Wrote:  I've just seen a nipple in The Evening Standard. Who do I complain to? Lord Beaver?

Maybe I should do likewise just watched prime ministers question time and all I saw was a bunch of c**ts, should this really be allowed to be shown on daytime tv especially on the bbc of all channels. Scandalous! By the way I originally typed the c word in its entirety but for some reason when I saved the post the word muffin appeared instead, but I can still say fuck ha ha. Its bad enough with ofcom censoring what we watch without this forum doing likewise by not allowing us to type in certain words. Rant over.
(This post was last modified: 20-09-2010 20:34 by Scottishbloke.)
20-09-2010 20:28
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Goodness, just how many Prime Ministers did they have on?

The possibilities for fights are endless. Theres the real one of course, Maceroon, and his understudy (from a different party) who with one thing and another has had his finger on the nuclear button for 3 or 4 weeks now. (I'd watch the No 10 stairs for banana skins if I was you Dave).

Or how about Tony vs Gordon? Gordon might have the weight, but Tony can be slippery, and Peter can play dirty for him. (Of course they are still talking, it sells books doesn't it?)

If you prefer current PMs then theres still a wide choice. Theres a Scots one, just because they are called First Minister doesnt change anything. And the Welsh. Not sure, are the Irish allowed one at the moment?

And if you want real PMs theres Canada, France, Italy, New Zealand, Malta ... so we could have a knock out contest with Avalon's dad vs the bloke thats knocking off Andre Prevan's ex-wife. Though personally I reckon the ex-Australian PM who dissapeared in a North Korean mini-sub on Christmas Day many years ago would be a favourite to win. All those years in a labour camp must have toughened him up.

You think I'm joking? Some foreign Parliaments do have mass brawls, and its partly for how it looks on TV.

Gone fishing
21-09-2010 01:12
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

The one I'd really like to see is the three-way Mexican stand-off in the Bank of England between CamMoron, Slugger Clegg and Millipede.
Who draws first when Ennio's awesome score suddenly ends and (assuming someone didn't unload Clegg's six-shooter prior to the gunfight) who's actually left standing at the end? (and do they split the gold? Naaah)

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
01-10-2010 22:55
Ophelia Offline
Apprentice Poster

(12-09-2010 11:59 )loulo12 Wrote:  I'm I the only one that thinks people should stop moaning about tit tape and enjoy the site of full rounded boobage in the day? Shame there's no large naturals like Ashliegh on in the day, that would be something.

Threads like this will encourage ofcom to change rules and point to these threads as proof some people don't like it.

WATCH THIS SPACE BABY!! I will be using the name Leona Lee-used to be miss jenny/jenny badeau. Sorry about the different names-Facebook keeps deleting me-haters! I am a large natural at 36G.....see you soon on a dayshow!x

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

03-10-2010 14:22
loulo12 Offline
Closed by request

I'm watching, I'm watching. What a fine woman you are.

WOAH, I just did a google, is that you with the goddess that is Emily Cartwright? - my all time fav babe?
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2010 14:29 by loulo12.)
03-10-2010 14:26