gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

Meeting The Girls

mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

RE: Meeting The Girls
A date for your diaries, Erotica 2011 is being held at Olympia from November 18th - 20th. Tickets are £17.00 a day for the Friday and Sunday; £21.50 for the Saturday, and are available from their website:

http://www.erotica-uk.com/category/the-show/

IIRC Babestation certainly had a stand there last year, with a scantily-clad Lolly and the twins to name but a few

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

15-08-2011 19:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cherry delainey Offline
tainting your screens

Oohhh im going erotica this year Smile it's a bloody good weekend!

I have decided to produce and sell a strong alcoholic drink called "Responsibly". That way everyone in the country can get shit faced drinking responsibly. And all the other drinks makers will be advertising for me on their cans with the slogan "please drink responsibly". Probably will piss off the government as well

xXx Cherry xXx
15-08-2011 21:02
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(15-08-2011 18:55 )operoc25 Wrote:  I would love to meet Ashley Emma Heart from Elite. Smile

I would fear for her safety if you ever did meet her.
The "babes" or girls whatever you want to call them all want to meet me for one reason or another Wink
(This post was last modified: 15-08-2011 22:56 by tsurugi.)
15-08-2011 22:18
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

Never met any of the girls/babes, but I've had a meeting of minds with some of them.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
15-08-2011 22:33
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

Never met any as such, but living in Bristol I've seen Cathy Barry, Laura Jones and Michelle Thorne around the town a number of times over the years.

The only girl I've said "hello" to was the model who used to be on the promo for the original Adult Channel about 15 years ago. In its early days one Bristol based satellite dealer held the entire UK subscription rights and they used to film the promo in their store at the end of my road. I went in there one day and she just happened to be standing by the counter, and even without all the make-up she was stunning. Once I'd put my tongue back in (well, I told the policeman it was only my tongue!) I managed to say "hello" and she gave me one of those smiles that turns you into a jibbering wreck....

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

24-08-2011 12:03

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles