Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average

Chat Girl TV Daytime Announcement

The Chat Girls Offline
ChatGirl TV

Chat Girl TV Daytime Announcement
Hi Babe Forums,

As many of you may have noticed our broadcasting hours during the daytime has been somewhat erratic, to say the least. This is because we were not satisfied with the product we were giving you during the day and have decided to reformat and restructure the day shows. We will be bringing you a whole host of new models, new sets, new ideas and of course lots and lots of flirty daytime chat in the near future!

This does mean however we will only be doing night shows for the next week, at least. We truly are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and keeping you guys in the dark somewhat. It has been quite a sudden decision and one that I hope you guys, in time, can agree with.

We honestly do have something special planned, so watch this space and Get Ready!

Oh and for all you weekend warriors out there, don't panic! We will be keeping the weekends as they are, 1PM - 3AM both days.

I know this decision is going to be met with a lot of annoyed faces but there is a method to our madness and hopefully you guys can trust us...

I will update this post as soon as I have any information regarding the day shows.

Also a massive thank you to anyone and everyone who has supported us so far!

Thanks,
The Chat Girls

--------------------------------

Chat Girl TV SKY Channel 901

25-08-2010 00:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rawr1 Offline
Que?

RE: Chat Girl TV Daytime Announcement
Good luck with your plans! I really hope that you keep the unique and friendly style of your show amongst the format changes. Although, like you say, broadcasting has been a little erratic - you have begun to stand out from the crowd and carve your own niche in many ways and I hope you continue to do so Smile

I look forward to understanding the method behind the madness Surprised Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 25-08-2010 22:43 by rawr1.)
25-08-2010 22:42
killyourself Offline
Master Poster

Personally I was happy with your dayshows as they were but if your looking to improve on what was allready a good show then thumbs up and a double thumbs up for a "whole host of new models"

Freek on a leash
26-08-2010 23:08
The Chat Girls Offline
ChatGirl TV

Okay guys we are ready to start trickling out the day shows. Starting with friday afternoons and monday afternoons from 3 until 9, this is set in stone and will happen every week. This Monday new girl Sarah will be doing her first shift, don't miss her she's smoking hot!

--------------------------------

Chat Girl TV SKY Channel 901

27-08-2010 19:27
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

Just a heads up for everyone who likes chatgirl they have launcehed a 2nd channel now this afternoon around an hour or so ago i believe and it is on sky Channel 961 with Jenny Badeau
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2012 18:04 by Firebird.)
01-02-2012 16:51
Charlemagne Offline

I take it that it will also finish at 10pm.. Sad

What they desperately need is a night slot, as they are now running two show for half the day, and the equipment is spare for the rest of the time.
01-02-2012 17:23
angelinalovefeet Offline
Senior Poster

goood we need new ladies. Not being offensive but letting belle go was a big mistake she was the biggest money meker you had
01-02-2012 19:04
irishdude85 Offline
Master Poster

chat girl seems to be on channel 961 also. cleo i think
her name is, is on at the mo.
01-02-2012 19:27
angelinalovefeet Offline
Senior Poster

yh thats when i thought i saw her first then i realised it was this girl http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...733&page=3
01-02-2012 19:35
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(01-02-2012 16:51 )Firebird Wrote:  Just a heads up for everyone who likes chatgirl they have launcehed a 2nd channel now this afternoon around an hour or so ago i believe and it is on sky Channel 961 with Jenny Badeau

I was so excited when I saw it was Jenny kicking off CG2! She's a great daytime tease and seems to get away with more than the other girls. Her tits are nothing short of hypnotic.
02-02-2012 03:29

Click here to watch Babestation TV