Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 59 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average

Kit & Kat Lee Photo's

BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

RE: Kit & Kat Lee Photo's
BARMAN Wrote:Downloaded the above files but when trying to play I receive an error message.(file format error).Can anyone confirm or redo the files please.
Thanx in advance.

Hi BARMAN,

First off, welcome to the forum. Smile

I haven't downloaded the above files myself since they will take an age on my connection, but I do plan on downloading them sometime in the future.

All I can recommend for the time being is to make sure you have joined the files with HJ Split and then try and play it in The VLC Player.

If you have not got the programmes already, just click on the names and they should take you directly to a download of a copy. Don't worry they're both safe programmes.
11-02-2009 23:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BARMAN Offline

RE: Kit & Kat Lee Photo's
Anonymity Wrote:
BARMAN Wrote:Downloaded the above files but when trying to play I receive an error message.(file format error).Can anyone confirm or redo the files please.
Thanx in advance.

Hi BARMAN,

First off, welcome to the forum. Smile

I haven't downloaded the above files myself since they will take an age on my connection, but I do plan on downloading them sometime in the future.

All I can recommend for the time being is to make sure you have joined the files with HJ Split and then try and play it in The VLC Player.

If you have not got the programmes already, just click on the names and they should take you directly to a download of a copy. Don't worry they're both safe programmes.

Cheers m8 for the advice,all working well now.
12-02-2009 10:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Studio 66