Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average

Double panties

vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

RE: Double panties
Mancylad Wrote:Allways wondered if this was the girls` choice or are they instructed to wear double panties by the station bosses as an insurance against any `pussy slip` thereby coming under the wrath of the watchdog authorities

This is what Karina Currie, one of the bosses at SexStation, said on another forum in the past:

Two pairs of knickers can hardly be seen as a con for goodness sakes! i personally only wear and will always only wear one pair of knickers. it gets kind of warm down there!

For the girls that wear 2, well what can i say, the reasons are varied, from to much pussy lip slippage to the girls own personal choice but rules state no ringskin and no visable curtains or short and curlys.

9pm-10pm fully dressed no panties on show at all.

Topless from 10pm but on FTA you cannot appear gratuitious.
You must keep things in context no foul overtly sexual language on mic and no sexual simulation of any kind including the vigourous sucking of digits, think FHM implied girl/girl.

These are not OFCOM rules, they are rules that the channels set themselves.
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2009 00:47 by vostok 1.)
02-01-2009 00:11
Find all posts by this user
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

Very interesting Vostok1

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
02-01-2009 00:15
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

Shiny Helmet Wrote:Very interesting Vostok1

Another thing to bear in mind is that the channels have never been fined for a pussy slip. There was the recent fine asscoicited with Jet Black “stimulating” her butt hole, even though it wsn’t fully visible on camera, but I guess that was because she was doing that for an extended period of time (about 7 or 8 minuites).

OFCOM’s major beef with the channels is that they break OFCOM codes relating to the promotion of PRS (Premium rate services i.e advertising £1.50 per min premium rate phone numbers)

This is what OFCOM said about Babestation after they fined them for advertising:

Quote:The Code prohibits the promotion of PRS in programmes unless a service contributes to the editorial content of the programme or meets the definition of PRM. (PROGRAM RELATED MATERIAL)

There was no evidence in the recordings supplied that the services contributed to the editorial content of the programme: no calls or text messages to off-air services were discussed within the programme nor were photos of viewers shown or discussed.

In relation to the services meeting the definition of PRM, guidance on PRM (published on Ofcom’s website), makes clear that:

“In considering whether or not a product or service is ‘programme-related’ under the Broadcasting Code, it is important to bear in mind the principles set out in Section Ten … Broadcasters must maintain the independence of editorial control over programme content, ensure that programmes are not distorted for commercial purposes and ensure that the advertising and programme elements of a service are kept separate. It is upon these principles that Rule 10.3, which prohibits the promotion of products and services within programmes, is based. Broadcasters should bear in mind that the promotion of ‘programme-related material’ is permitted purely by way of exception to that prohibition and therefore should in no way compromise the principle of separation between advertising and programmes.”

“Broadcasters should note that for material to qualify as programme-related material, it must not only be directly derived from a specific programme but also intended to allow listeners or viewers to benefit fully from, or interact with, that programme … similarity, in terms of genre or theme(s), between a programme and product/service … is not in itself sufficient to establish that the product/service is directly derived from the programme … in order for the material to be considered programme-related material and promoted accordingly, the broadcaster would need to be able to demonstrate to Ofcom’s satisfaction that the material in question was directly derived to a significant extent from each of those programmes.

“The focus of a programme must remain its editorial content, as opposed to any promotional messages for programme-related material. The programme must not be primarily a vehicle for promotion of the product or service. Rule 10.4 (no undue prominence) also applies.”

In Ofcom’s opinion, the level of promotion went beyond what was reasonably justified to inform viewers about the availability of the service and appeared to be commercially motivated.
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2009 00:43 by vostok 1.)
02-01-2009 00:41
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

Two is Two to many Big Grin
02-01-2009 12:49
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I think it maybe also for the fantasy of the phone callers. The girl can bend over, pull one of them down to her knees and pretend the caller is giving her one from behind.Smile
02-01-2009 21:42
camilla Offline
Senior Poster

We don't get really told to wear two but if i'm bouncing and grinding i wanna make sure i have no pussy slips (although i'd love to) it's the rules of the shows. The fines they COULD recieve can be huge dont forget.

Also i like working with my thong, i wear 2 at the start and by the end i'm usually in 1. I can bite them, tie my hands up with them or just have them around my ankles lol x
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2009 21:57 by camilla.)
02-01-2009 21:56
G@Z! Offline
Banned

and we like it lol
02-01-2009 21:58
camilla Offline
Senior Poster

vostok 1 Wrote:

Another thing to bear in mind is that the channels have never been fined for a pussy slip. There was the recent fine asscoicited with Jet Black “stimulating” her butt hole, even though it wsn’t fully visible on camera, but I guess that was because she was doing that for an extended period of time (about 7 or 8 minuites).

OFCOM’s major beef with the channels is that they break OFCOM codes relating to the promotion of PRS (Premium rate services i.e advertising £1.50 per min premium rate phone numbers)

This is what OFCOM said about Babestation after they fined them for advertising:

Quote:The Code prohibits the promotion of PRS in programmes unless a service contributes to the editorial content of the programme or meets the definition of PRM. (PROGRAM RELATED MATERIAL)

There was no evidence in the recordings supplied that the services contributed to the editorial content of the programme: no calls or text messages to off-air services were discussed within the programme nor were photos of viewers shown or discussed.

In relation to the services meeting the definition of PRM, guidance on PRM (published on Ofcom’s website), makes clear that:

“In considering whether or not a product or service is ‘programme-related’ under the Broadcasting Code, it is important to bear in mind the principles set out in Section Ten … Broadcasters must maintain the independence of editorial control over programme content, ensure that programmes are not distorted for commercial purposes and ensure that the advertising and programme elements of a service are kept separate. It is upon these principles that Rule 10.3, which prohibits the promotion of products and services within programmes, is based. Broadcasters should bear in mind that the promotion of ‘programme-related material’ is permitted purely by way of exception to that prohibition and therefore should in no way compromise the principle of separation between advertising and programmes.”

“Broadcasters should note that for material to qualify as programme-related material, it must not only be directly derived from a specific programme but also intended to allow listeners or viewers to benefit fully from, or interact with, that programme … similarity, in terms of genre or theme(s), between a programme and product/service … is not in itself sufficient to establish that the product/service is directly derived from the programme … in order for the material to be considered programme-related material and promoted accordingly, the broadcaster would need to be able to demonstrate to Ofcom’s satisfaction that the material in question was directly derived to a significant extent from each of those programmes.

“The focus of a programme must remain its editorial content, as opposed to any promotional messages for programme-related material. The programme must not be primarily a vehicle for promotion of the product or service. Rule 10.4 (no undue prominence) also applies.”

In Ofcom’s opinion, the level of promotion went beyond what was reasonably justified to inform viewers about the availability of the service and appeared to be commercially motivated.

I'm sorry but how do you have so much info about this stuff, if girls wanna wear 2 pairs of knickers then so what, does this REALLY matter ? Why don't you call them and tell them to take them off if it bothers you that much Wink It's brand new year he he, relax and have fun x
02-01-2009 22:04
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

camilla Wrote:
vostok 1 Wrote:

I'm sorry but how do you have so much info about this stuff, Why don't you call them and tell them to take them off if it bothers you that much Wink It's brand new year he he, relax and have fun x

"I'm sorry but how do you have so much info about this stuff"

The info comes from the OFCOM website.

"if girls wanna wear 2 pairs of knickers then so what, does this REALLY matter ?"

No, it doesn't really matter if a Girl wants to wear 2 pairs of panties.

What I was highlighting to members of this forum is that if a Girl wears 2 pairs of panties then that is either because of her own personal choice, or what the Station Bosses have asked her to do.
Which is perfectly fine.

However wearing an assortment of underwear is nothing to do with the dreaded OFCOM. An accidental "pussy slip" has never resulted in an OFCOM fine. The last time they issued a fine, which was to Cellcast (Blue Kiss) was last year for, as OFCOM words it:

“Shots in which a female pesenter appered to insert her fingers into her Anus several times and masturbate for a number of minutes”

Not an accidental pussy slip.

Why don't you call them and tell them to take them off if it bothers you that much

I do call! And that was the point that I was making: OFCOM's main problem is not with how many pairs of panties the Presenters wear, it is with the fact that the main focus of the "BabeShows" is advertising Premium rate Services: i.e 090 premium rate numbers.

OFCOM says:ensure that programmes are not distorted for commercial purposes and ensure that the advertising and programme elements of a service are kept separate. And that was the reason for Babestation recieving their last fine.

It's brand new year he he, relax and have fun

Good advice! I know all of these issues are out of the hands of the Girls that work on these shows. But I think that it would be a good idea if the Bosses at Cellcast joined this forum. Then they could start to realise that the Fans of these shows would be willing to write and call OFCOM and offer support for the channels and the entertainment these shows provide.
An email to OFCOM offering support to one of the channels would counter an email of complaint.
Your Fans don't just offer negativity. We are here to help.
07-01-2009 00:37
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

Nice one vostok 1, interesting. As for two pairs of panties, does it matter? well just have a look through the threads and see how many posts are for pussy slips, it why a lot of people sky+ these channels, so yeah I think it matters.
07-01-2009 02:04
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV